Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. wilson with about as good of stuff as he can ever have, come on one more.
  2. lol, don't even bother to hold the runner on I guess.
  3. Mariners announcers laughing at the "defensive replacement".
  4. I mean as expected. A good 1B probably knocks it down but what an awful throw. wasn't even that hard.
  5. The way they are using baldwin makes him even more useless. Someone wake up Getz.
  6. I love gold chains if I was rich I’d be rocking some sick ass Cuban links. I have a 9mm 14k links necklace it’s nothing compared to what these guys rock. Shines nice tho
  7. stranded entirely too many runners the last week.
  8. swing the fucking bat dude.
  9. Another awful AB from Colson. His days of seeing fastballs are over until he lays off junk.
  10. Luis is dominating this series.
  11. Come on let's avoid the sweep here.
  12. You can tell how much work he put into his body. From a lower body standpoint he def stood out yesterday. He's thicc.
  13. bullpen honestly has been fine this year. it's not good, we have no closer, but it's been fine.
  14. anytime you can acquire a slap hitting 1B you do it.
  15. Sosa's OBP is higher than Beni's. LOL!
  16. I eat a lot of coho every summer. About once a month I really get a craving for salmon. Just bake it with some lemon juice olive oil and rosemary.
  17. He's on that good salmon.
  18. He did not look physically impressive. Looked a lot like Vaughn imo
  19. Whenever someone makes a silly thread over reacting to a small stretch of games this happens. It's like clockwork. Someone should make a thread saying we're looking like the worst team ever again.
  20. Mariners did an incredible job at the deadline I have to hand it to them. Not sure they are anything more than an 86-88 win team but without the additions I'm not sure they even get to 86.
  21. Cold and damp. Roof might be closed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.