Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. moyer lol that makes sense too
  2. that was a horrible pitch, holy shit.
  3. some real bad BABIP luck tonight.
  4. missed half a dozen good pitches to hit, that's what tends to happen.
  5. TA jamming himself again.
  6. danny mendick is a guy who fucks.
  7. the fuck is Jason talking about? Small league for development?
  8. thank fucking god Miggy is old.
  9. Giolito is just all over the place at times.
  10. wasn't talking about that AB, was talking about a guy with an OPS now below 800.
  11. Vaughn also needs to pick it up. sigh.
  12. those sightlines down the 1B side at Comerica are brutal.
  13. jose needs to pick it the fuck up.
  14. I know, that's what kicked off the discussion.
  15. Brian Goodwin is a random OOTP fictional player and you can't convince me otherwise until I actually see him CF for the Sox.
  16. Man, "next man up" is getting pretty deep into the "next man":
  17. ask any heavy smoker what happens when they quit and almost everybody will say "intense dreams". There is a lot of evidence that chronic use inhibits REM. It's one of the main reasons a lot of people decide to give up everyday use. FWIW I never really noticed until middle age and over a decade of heavy use. I'm not anti weed at all, I just think using it everyday does have some drawbacks for many people. everything in moderation, even moderation.
  18. nice. I actually have basically quit after being a daily smoker for much of the last 15 years. I am smoking maybe once or twice a week at most now and it's only off my dab pen. Been on this schedule for about 4 months now, which is a big change. It's def better not to smoke ever day, sleep is way better now, more REM. I don't want to say weed is a hard drug that will ruin your life but it's def something that as you get older becomes a drag on productivity.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.