Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
"sticky substances"
well if I had a declining ISO every year to the point where I went from an elite power hitter as a rookie to a mediocre one by the time my FA was approaching I'd be salty too. MLB adjusts the baseballs, thinking they do it for FA is beyond stupid. Manfred isn't that clever by half.
-
6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766
That's pretty logical.
-
One Trade Chip for every team
they are 17th in WAR from RF. That's hardly a black hole. I mean I agree they probably could use another good lefty bat and one that plays RF would be ideal but it's not a huge concern right now. If I'm Hahn I'm more interested in using the limited trade capital for another back end bullpen rental and letting RF sort itself out in the fall when Robert is back and hopefully Eloy.
-
One Trade Chip for every team
they got jake lamb tho.
-
6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766
Yermin finally gets a day off, thank god.
-
One Trade Chip for every team
I'd probably hold off on trading Burger. The Sox have shown some pretty good self scouting and development lately and he might be twice as valuable this time next year if he keeps hitting down in AAA. I believe he has at least one more year off the protection list for Rule 5.
-
6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766
in the summer for sure, like a good wheat beer. paulaner is a good one.
-
6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766
that was brutal, do people find that stuff funny? I guess on Youtube there's always someone. I don't even like IPAs that much anymore and won't defend them tho. The citra IPA fad is fucking awful. Battery acid. Give me a nicely hopped Two Hearted or Alpha King once and awhile but citra IPAs are disgusting and people only drink them because they don't like the taste of better beers.
-
Why your favorite team can’t be more like the Rays
No reason to give up anything of value in the trade market or to resign anybody right now, although getting something done with Gio might make sense as his value has dipped a bit. In general with the CBA uncertainty I can't really see much getting done.
-
Why your favorite team can’t be more like the Rays
They absolutely need to sign Lynn. There's no doubt about that. 3 years 60 million, see what he says, get creative with it if they have to like Liam's deal.
-
The Makings of a Juggernaut?
lol, here it is: ?
-
6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766
Young pitcher on the mound for the Jays, be nice to get to him early and get into their shitty pen again.
-
The Makings of a Juggernaut?
Someone on the Twins forum said that the Yankees are like 100-34 against the Twins over the last 15 years or something. Jesus.
-
How baserunning has become an embarrassing problem in Major League Baseball
Thankfully Nick has realized he's not that fast.
-
How baserunning has become an embarrassing problem in Major League Baseball
Quoted: andy van slyke dusty baker buck showalter Paul molitor ... get off my lawn old men! Seriously baserunning is as good or bad as it’s ever been. I don’t see much difference other than the correct position that steals usually aren’t the smart play. Guys go from 1st to 3rd as well as ever, probably better than in the 80s and 90s given the improved conditioning. much ado about nothing.
-
The Makings of a Juggernaut?
.500 from here on out gets them 88 wins. It's been a nice first 2/5 of the season, keep it going.
-
6/8 Games
Burger is intriguing and proving me an idiot. Kudos to the young man.
-
2021 Plan for Kopech and Crochet
It's nothing. Might be a blessing in disguise even.
-
And that is a Sox beat Jays winner!
-
And that is a Sox beat Jays winner!
it's pretty insane how many draft picks the Sox have contributing.
-
And that is a Sox beat Jays winner!
Sometimes a systems manager makes a good pilot.
-
And that is a Sox beat Jays winner!
One of those "other 40" as Hawk would put it. Could have went other way, but the better team won. Good win. Lotta contributors. Vaughn the MVP tonight and Rodon battled.
-
6/8| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2765
vaughn is a gamer. he seems to get natural reads on fly balls.
-
6/8| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2765
nevermind.
-
6/8| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2765
abreu does not pick that as a rookie.