Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
I'm boots tonight
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
IMO Chicago and Toronto are sister cities. Toronto is a bit more international, but both are world class, top 10 cities in entire world probably.
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
No, I used to hate doing it when I played, usually because that meant I was benched that day.
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Just keep throwing fastballs.
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
I fucking hate it, and to his credit, Will is decent about it, OVER USING s%*# RELIEVERS. You already got 5 outs and 1 run out of him, that's all you ever planned on. Get a real reliever in the game. edit: and here comes a real reliever and it's Seranthony. I'd rather have seen Hicks honestly.
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
NY has the cameras synced so they can see the same exact frame from both cameras at once, right?
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
The play by play is a moron, you can see the bag and his shoe compress.
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Murakami has been dog s%*# in the field since he came back.
-
7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
I have a feeling this will be a slog and we'll have at least one jurassic park meme posted.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
thankfully sam is learning that it's about controlled aggression, on the bases especially.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Nothing to lose challenging that, I don't get it.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
wanted to avoid the collision, I'll allow it, the only time it makes any sense.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
they just IBB walked Grichuk? LOL- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
That is his best swing of the season imo.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
He was not seeing him well at all.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
vargas getting pitches to hit, fouling them off, almost never ends well.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Sam is the most talented bat to ball guy we've had since young Jose.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
What is going on? Are they missing pitches?- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Thank god we got this Blue Jays fluff for a team that will finish 20 games out of 1st place.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
I think it's like he's got 15 or so of those in the tank in any given start and everybody knows it, including the catchers and Kay.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Who the f*** is "Eric Fredde"? This broadcast is dog s%*#.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
These sweepers are not fooling anybody.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Get someone warming man.- 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time
Offense needs to put up a few more runs. - 7/17, Sox @ Blue Jays, 11:15 PM Azores Summer Time