Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)
More bad BABIP luck early.
-
4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)
luckily Sheffield isn't very good. Come on Sox, let's get some runs early tonight.
-
4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)
Oddly I am as well. Maybe he can finally put it together. I doubt it, but it's worth watching for a minute.
-
4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)
It's a beautiful night for baseball here in the PNW. Get ready for those Olympic mountain and Rainier shots. Usually I get best seats I can down by Sox dugout but no go this year, have to buy in chunks of 2 or 4. Might try and just grab a couple cheap seats for tmr and see if a buddy wants to go, supposed to be a bit warmer. It will get cold after the sun goes down tonight.
-
4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)
wish in one hand shit in the other see which one fills faster.
-
4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)
sucks was the verb I was gonna go with.
-
The TLR Manager Thread
I think Eaton will play an ok RF in the cell. I don't know about many other parks. He looks to have lost more than a step out there, he looks to have lost a few. Even on the plays he makes he looks shaky. I'd feel a lot better with Engel out there frankly. I do like what Eaton brings at the plate against RHP. Certainly more than Engel.
-
The TLR Manager Thread
Once Engel gets back hopefully he starts a platoon with Eaton. That's the next test. As for playing Leury and Hamilton, what's he gonna do? Seems like there aren't a lot of great options when TA and Eloy and Engel are all out.
-
The TLR Manager Thread
I mean RR used literally the worst pitcher on the roster in the highest leverage inning of the season. For now, TLR hasn't done that.
-
The TLR Manager Thread
Not great Bob. Team better come out in Seattle with some better focus. Same pattern we saw last year to be fair.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Hawks truism about you pen being as good as your offense comes to mind.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Between horrible defense and lack of hitting with RISP they sure did.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Maybe ray is right maybe the players just choke. That said strike one against tlr
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
This ump just continues to suck.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Mercy.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
lol, go back to your forum.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Credit to Yoan he somehow fouled off that 101 cheese to get to that wild pitch.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
about 5 years -- Jason Benetti
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
asleep at the wheel. everybody and their brother knew Ohtani had lost it.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
that makes up for the bullshit last year when nobody was covering home.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
my god that could have been horrible, I'm thankful Ohtani is OK.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Madden is so bad, god it feels good not to have an idiot making the pitching decisions.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Good hustle! I'd be furious with Madden if I was an Angels fan.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
jesus he is swinging like Engel.
-
4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos
Swung at ball 4, come on.