Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. More bad BABIP luck early.
  2. luckily Sheffield isn't very good. Come on Sox, let's get some runs early tonight.
  3. Oddly I am as well. Maybe he can finally put it together. I doubt it, but it's worth watching for a minute.
  4. It's a beautiful night for baseball here in the PNW. Get ready for those Olympic mountain and Rainier shots. Usually I get best seats I can down by Sox dugout but no go this year, have to buy in chunks of 2 or 4. Might try and just grab a couple cheap seats for tmr and see if a buddy wants to go, supposed to be a bit warmer. It will get cold after the sun goes down tonight.
  5. wish in one hand shit in the other see which one fills faster.
  6. sucks was the verb I was gonna go with.
  7. I think Eaton will play an ok RF in the cell. I don't know about many other parks. He looks to have lost more than a step out there, he looks to have lost a few. Even on the plays he makes he looks shaky. I'd feel a lot better with Engel out there frankly. I do like what Eaton brings at the plate against RHP. Certainly more than Engel.
  8. Once Engel gets back hopefully he starts a platoon with Eaton. That's the next test. As for playing Leury and Hamilton, what's he gonna do? Seems like there aren't a lot of great options when TA and Eloy and Engel are all out.
  9. I mean RR used literally the worst pitcher on the roster in the highest leverage inning of the season. For now, TLR hasn't done that.
  10. Not great Bob. Team better come out in Seattle with some better focus. Same pattern we saw last year to be fair.
  11. Hawks truism about you pen being as good as your offense comes to mind.
  12. Between horrible defense and lack of hitting with RISP they sure did.
  13. Maybe ray is right maybe the players just choke. That said strike one against tlr
  14. This ump just continues to suck.
  15. lol, go back to your forum.
  16. Credit to Yoan he somehow fouled off that 101 cheese to get to that wild pitch.
  17. about 5 years -- Jason Benetti
  18. asleep at the wheel. everybody and their brother knew Ohtani had lost it.
  19. that makes up for the bullshit last year when nobody was covering home.
  20. my god that could have been horrible, I'm thankful Ohtani is OK.
  21. Madden is so bad, god it feels good not to have an idiot making the pitching decisions.
  22. Good hustle! I'd be furious with Madden if I was an Angels fan.
  23. jesus he is swinging like Engel.
  24. Swung at ball 4, come on.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.