Everything posted by Balta1701
-
Halladay Superthread
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 01:00 PM) One thing I was thinking about if we do the trade I just mentioned, maybe we could get Willy Aybar from Tampa for Dotel. Aybar has no room on their roster now that Burrell is healthy and hitting again. The only thing you'd have to worry about with Aybar is if he's another Wilson Betemit who can't play 3B at all. Which .300+ in July hitting infielder are we going to bench for him?
-
Beckham flirting with .300.
Clearly this thread is at fault for his current 0/3.
-
Brewers after Halladay
QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 05:23 PM) Hardy, McGehee, Gamel, Christopher Cody, Wily Peralta, and Parra? I don't think anyone is getting both one of their SS's and Gamel off of them. I'd bet the best offer they give is: Pick a SS, throw in Parra, and then some other minor pieces.
-
7/18 games
Charlotte @ Norfolk. Q in LF, Marquez on the mound. BHam @ Mobile, The Hudson-sucker Proxy on the mound. W-S @ Myrtle Beach. Infante on the bump. Kanny @ Charleston. Bristol @ Danville Orem @ GF, no link yet.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
This is wierdly cool.
-
Sox Win!!
Die birds die! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
1.5.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 03:20 PM) Beckham's OPS is not right around .800. .804 on the season?
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
A Brian Anderson sighting!
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
Beckham 3/3, another normal day.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
Come on Matt...
-
Your Values
QUOTE (DC23MVP @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:57 PM) Nice, I have some money in CD accounts. What interest rate are you receiving? Just between 2 and 3%, nothing stellar, nothing long-term. I'd love to be able to transfer some of that in to real estate later this year if I can line up a more permanent position. Right now I'm going for stability and reasonably liquid cash amounts.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
Ok, MB's in trouble. Time for someone else to face Markakis.
-
Your Values
Right now, almost everything is sitting in FDIC insured CD accounts. Little bit in Treasuries.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
96 pitches for MB. Give him the 8th unless someone really needs work.
-
Brewers after Halladay
QUOTE (DC23MVP @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:41 PM) It all depends on who they give up though for me. They have 2 SS's, Hardy and Escobar. They seem to have no urge to move Gamel, but Escobar is blocked right now. That has to be on their minds.
-
Getting the gang together
Sign him as a quasi-coach and send him to Birmingham. I know of a player he might be useful working with.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:38 PM) I really hope Wise has some other skills to fall back on. Otherwise, retirement is going to hit him hard. Hey! He got a hit!
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:36 PM) I blinked Something happened? What happened to our runners on base?
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 02:34 PM) he started at what, 1 for 25? He's hitting .327 with a .881 OPS in July. I'd be impressed, except Getz is showing him up by hitting .375 with a .932 OPS in July.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
Cox...when you get 2 runners in a row thrown out at the plate, that's a fail.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
And 2 straight runners thrown out at home to close out the inning as Getz is thrown out at home. AJ scores, 4-1 Sox, inning over.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
Getz has been outstanding the last month or so.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
PK thrown out at the plate. 2 down.
-
7/18 Sox Vs. O's on Fox
Booyeah AJ. 3-1 good guys.