Everything posted by Balta1701
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
We'll take it.
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
Come on Thome, big chance here.
-
The environment thread
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:44 PM) I realize I was wrong and tried to add some comic relief... I guess it didn't work. Ok, so you're saying you get your own show on Fox News then? Weekend or weekday? (You gotta give me that one, that was golden!)
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
DJ says Alexei's feeling ok, probably ready to come off the bench, no big problems.
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
Pods 2/2 with that double.
-
The Economy, stupid
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:35 PM) Well, yea. I guess. But it's bunk. Of course it's bunk. Its working, but I totally agree it's bunk.
-
The environment thread
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:33 PM) It would also make the dollar and the gold standard not matter. We haven't been on the gold standard since 1971?
-
Gov. Palin Resigns (Quits)
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:31 PM) Fine, but you now know this means war. Just like a Republican. I'm annoyed and your hands are oily. WAR! (seriously, I have a small bit of hydraulic oil on my hands right now).
-
The Economy, stupid
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:28 PM) In this case, it's pretty much the same. Wasted. If the goal of TARP was to convince everyone that the government will do whatever it takes to keep the banks alive, it's worked.
-
The environment thread
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:30 PM) Why, so we can buy a loaf of bread for 150 dollars? It would make the debt suddenly not matter. Anyway, no, so that we don't fall in to a 1990's Japan or 1930's world style deflationary contraction.
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
Has Beckham faced Greinke yet? Before today I mean.
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
That was an awful home run call By farmer. "Swing and a long one to right...(5 seconds of silence)...Gone!"
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
AJP!
-
The environment thread
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:26 PM) I disagree. I don't see us stopping at a trillion dollars, and I think we will keep printing money hoping to get out of the soon to be depression. Frankly, it'd be the right move.
-
Gov. Palin Resigns (Quits)
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 05:24 PM) Really, what was the point of this? 1.) It wasn't funny. 2.) Fox news is to the right, MSNBC and CNN are to the left. Every time a democrat leaves office, I'm gonna say how long until they join MSNBC or CNN. Oh, I forgot, Huckabee has his own show no one cares about on the weekends.... so every conservative politician who leaves office is gonna get a TV show on the weekends. I found it funny.
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
I wrote a post in the Filibuster and Danks got 3 outs. Christ that was fast.
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
Ugh, please no Joe Johnson.
-
The environment thread
I do like that you're still talking about hyper-inflation when even Kap is agreeing with me that we're pushing dangerously close to deflation.
-
Cowley Says it's time to trade Anderson
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 04:40 PM) Or why not just send down Gobble? If our starters keep going 7+ there's no reason to hold on to him for the time being; he won't even get garbage innings and Poreda can work as a long man alongside Carrasco. Plus it'll be right after the AS Break, so everyone in the pen will be rested.
-
7/3 Game Thread Sox @ Kansas City 7:10pm CSN
Thome didn't even take a swing.
-
Healthcare reform
QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 03:40 PM) Oh goodie. Yet another mandate from our federal government. Pretty soon they are going to tell us when it's ok to take a s***. Oh wait, they already do that - 1.7 liters of water, anyone? Water ought to also cost a lot more than it does in many areas but that's another decision by the governments too.
-
Gov. Palin Resigns (Quits)
How long before she has her own show on Fox News, and will it be a weekday show or just a weekend gig?
-
Gov. Palin Resigns (Quits)
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 3, 2009 -> 03:35 PM) Andrea Mitchell of NBC is reporting that sources have told her that Palin is out of politics forever. And yet others are saying the exact opposite.
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
Link
-
The Democrat Thread
I think that Lyndon Johnson didn't just roll over in his grave, I think he must have soiled himself as well from this statement.