Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 05:01 PM) Ok, wife. She basically said the same thing to me. Smart woman. How did she end up with you? How did you break your drain plug, btw? Over tightening? When I was at the store once I saw a hard plastic drain plug and a metal one, I chose the metal one for that reason.
-
"Game of LOLs 2" Mets @ White Sox
QUOTE (mike89128 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 08:51 PM) BTW I don't think Dunn is going anywhere. Gillaspie is listed as Dunn's backup, and the only first baseman listed on the 40 man roster is a guy named Mike McDade with no info available. ESPN rosters. I don't think any of this matters if the Sox are trying to get rid of Dunn
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 03:18 PM) Isn't that exactly what happened when they played the Bulls in 2011? The 2 teams beat the living daylights out of each other, nobody could score, and the Heat closed better. Thats pretty much what happens everytime they meet in the playoffs
-
THE RETURN OF MOREL.
*rimshot*
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 02:47 PM) Wirtz never murdered anyone. He murdered hockey in Chicago
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
LaCledes landing is an awesome place to be in St Louis
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 01:51 PM) St Louis falls into the Detroit category. I'd be angry if I lived there too. St Louis falls into Blackhawks pre-2010 now. They have to win some titles before they fall into Detroit category
-
THE RETURN OF MOREL.
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 02:22 PM) You watch your mouth. physically impossible
-
THE RETURN OF MOREL.
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 02:09 PM) Morel is going to go 9 for 11 wtih 5 blasts Morel is going to go 1 for 11 with an accidental poke single to right
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 02:11 PM) Hernandez is one dumb human being. But he went to Florida
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 12:21 PM) I hate cars. I started to change my oil on Monday night and ended up breaking the oil drain plug. Half of the bolt was stuck in the pan. Had to take the day off work yesterday to take it to the dealer. $100 bucks later, it's fixed and my oil got changed. I guess I should be thankful the dealer didn't screw me by saying I needed a whole new oil pan, but it still sucks. There went all the savings for changing the oil myself the last few times. well if you wouldnt have broken your drain plug, your savings would still be there
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 01:50 PM) I'm far from a legal expert, but I would think, given that this is an NFL player who has publicity and financial access to top-notch attorneys, they aren't charging him with murder without an awfully solid case. One thing we havent heard about, the other two guys that were in the car. You have to think they were interviewed and have to wonder what they said
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
KC Johnson says that the Bulls have stated they are not trading Deng. Because, you know, stuff
-
"Game of LOLs 2" Mets @ White Sox
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 12:34 PM) Dude has a 5+ era. I don't give a s*** about luck, he's not pitching well. TWTS9347
-
2012-2013 Official NHL thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 12:35 PM) It's really amazing how butthurt detroit fans are about the Hawks winning the cup. Now they know what it feels like to be on the other side. And they get the parting gift of blowing a 3-1 series lead.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
What say you, Soxtalk? Will it be a Murder charge? Accomplice to Murder? Manslaughter? Obstructing Justice? I find it a bit suspicious that everything has been sealed until the arraignment, the police are being very careful with this one. The "expect the worst" quote and the fact that the Pats didnt even wait to find out what the charges are(publicly, at least) make it look even more likely to me that Hernandez is likely going away for a long time.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
What time is Hernandez's arraignment?
-
Could Konerko be a fit for the Yankees?
While he is a fit, i am wary of Yankee prospects
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Banner day for the nfl
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:26 AM) Patriots have released Hernandez. well damn
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 08:57 AM) Not nearly as dumb as signing him and thinking he's a QB. No, it is worse than that. Tebow spent his entire life playing QB, he may suck at the professional level but he has done it. Asking him to take on the job of a tight end in a offense that the Patriots run is a hilariously bad idea. Tebow could barely figure out special teams last season witht the Jets.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 08:35 AM) I still think it should have been their goal when they brought him in...just now they have to rush it. Its a ridiculous idea
-
Mets @ White Sox in "A GAME OF LOLS"
QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 10:41 PM) Reed should have tackled Beckham's dumb ass. Reed threw an illegal kick block on Beckham
-
Mets @ White Sox in "A GAME OF LOLS"
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 09:58 PM) Lets just let it go as is reward s*** baseball with more s*** baseball. I'm sure beck ham meant to do it and he should be dfa-ed after the game
-
Mets @ White Sox in "A GAME OF LOLS"
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 25, 2013 -> 09:55 PM) Beckham needs pulled right now I do not give a dam If his replacement lets 5 balls go between his legs. Time for RV to show some nuts and hold someone responsible for once. Yea that will show everyone