Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Bust out the shorts and high collars. Lets do this
  2. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 04:05 PM) Because Abrams is kinda s***? I like him. I enjoyed Star Trek, Super 8 and Cloverfield. I think he will hold the proper reverance for a project like this
  3. I didnt want the Bulls to tank. I thought the pickups were crap. I still dont like Nate, I still dont like Kirk, Marco has proven me wrong, Nazr and Radmonovich have been absolute nonfactors.
  4. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 10:49 AM) 15 lbs of raging rippling muscles I bet I dont think his body allows fat. Muscle, blood, skin, tendon, bone. Everything else, passes right through
  5. QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 26, 2013 -> 01:07 AM) Why is this impressive. I hate how ESPN is sucking this guys dick. He made a half court shot. Not like its impossible or anything. he won 75K and Lebrons made it unforgettable. I will forgive ESPN this time
  6. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 01:50 PM) Sticking with a young player while he's struggling so he can work through it and improve as a player? Especially during months like July and August. Maybe his monster September happened in part due to fighting through those struggles. Yeah, consider my faith in Ventura lost. I think Ventura would be one who knows about fighting through struggles as a young player
  7. seriously, how the F do you rupture your spleen shoveling snow? Only Carl Pavano
  8. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 10:44 AM) Im not sure you can trademark a move. He can trademark the image on a t-shirt or the name. Im thinking the move itself would have to be a copyright. wasnt the Tebow trademarked?
  9. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 25, 2013 -> 08:52 AM) I may or may not have been trolling to ignite some fun conversation. Come on guys, Jordan's the f***ing bomb. I could see LeBron getting to his level at some point, but it's Jordan. Member group: banned
  10. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I have been playing Undead Slayer on my phone. Really fun hack and slash with RPG elements, kind of a Dynasty Warriors-esque throwback. Very simple battle controls
  11. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 10:18 PM) Eh, it's useless. The 90s Bulls are beyond comparison apparently. They aren't beyond comparison, but they also are not a shadow of the current player mold that you are making them out to be
  12. Joe Montana was pretty ugly
  13. Andy Gonzalez was brought back?
  14. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Nerds will war. This will be catastrophic. (Very excited Abrams is doing it)
  15. You also have to consider how physical the game was back then. Do you think Wade would be so tough if he got body slammed by the Bad Boys? Jordan dealt with that s*** all the time.
  16. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 03:28 PM) Phil Simms it at the top of my most un-sexy Super Bowl QB list. Not a pretty man. Mark Rypien FTW
  17. Tigers are afraid. Very afraid
  18. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 03:25 PM) Says you! Says world
  19. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 03:22 PM) Terry Bradshaw was a handsome man. His country album eliminates him from competition
  20. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 03:11 PM) What are the 5 most sexy QB's to play in the Super Bowl? That "They Live!" .gif is epic
  21. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 01:10 PM) After the airing of grievances was there a feats of strength challenge? They celebrate their holidays a month late in LA
  22. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 11:43 AM) I dont see the pleadings linked, but I would have assumed that they would allege that NFL misled Seau or lied to Seau about nature and risk of injury. Or that teams did not properly evaluate and had him keep playing even though they knew the increased risk of injury. Its not an easy case, but its possible. Obviously the goal is going to be to get to discovery and try and find out exactly what the NFL knew about brain injuries and when they knew it. Once you have that, then you just compare it to how they were treating players. If they knew of the injuries and tried to help/avoid them, probably no damages. If they knew of the injuries and did nothing, maybe damages. Its worth a shot, it definitely isnt the most nonsensical lawsuit Ill see this week. That will be Soxtalk vs Soxbadger. Boobs or Face
  23. both of them are incredible, but to me nobody was the cold blooded killer that MJ was.
  24. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 11:44 AM) HuffPost Media ‏@HuffPostMedia Katie Couric says she found some of Manti Te'o's story 'sketchy' http://huff.to/11U77wr That is an incorrect characterization of what she said
  25. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 11:44 AM) Im wondering if the Lakers are leaning towards just destroying the team for a year or 2 and waiting for the next Big FA to want to come to LA. Its just hard to imagine that team going anywhere, and Dwight has made a terrible first impression. And thats the thing with Kobe, he is 34 and has been in the league what, 16 years now? His clock is ticking, I cant imagine he will want to sit around waiting for 2 seasons and HOPE that a big FA chooses the Lakers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.