Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Dec 20, 2012 -> 07:18 PM) Some of you guys are acting like you haven't felt this bad since New Kids On The Block broke up. It's gonna be ok guys. Eventually everyone gets old. THEY BROKE UP AGAIN!?!?!?!?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????????????
  2. It was a good run AJ, the Sox couldnt have won the world series without you. I appreciate everything you did in a Sox uniform.
  3. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 20, 2012 -> 03:12 PM) There's no guarantee, but players are generally not traded 1 year into a 4 year deal This is Edwin Jackson, the Cubs are currently negotiating with the Angels for a possible July trade
  4. sheridanhoops is floating that Ryan Anderson-picks/Pau Gasol/Nikola Mirotic-Taj Gibson rumor again. If the Bulls made that move I would be really pissed
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 10:00 PM) Def Leppard is playing the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas during March Madness...I highly advise all you thirty-forty-somthings to book your room packages now and join me! That would be awesome
  6. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 03:20 PM) That's awesome. The wife and I saw him about a year ago in Chicago - his act is always different, raunchy, and hilarious. Enjoy. Well, you can see the same act a second time. You just have to go see Dane Cook the next year
  7. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 02:32 PM) I already grew accustomed to the Pelicans and I was convinced by the author (Petchesky I think?) from Deadspin who argued for the name. It's awesome. LOL, the Pelicans on rampage video is pretty crazy. They will eat anything
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 01:51 PM) Those Salt Lake City mormons and their sweet, sweet Jazz. They were just too lazy to switch from the NOLA nickname that made sense
  9. QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 01:40 PM) Has there been a reason why they're changing it from the Hornets? All those options are terrible. THey want the name to identify with NOLA
  10. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Game of Thrones episodes in season three will be going an extra 4-6 minutes over an hour, the showrunners said it will amount to almost a full extra episode in the end because they will be able to pack more into each show. The finale is going to be extra long as well, possibly over an hour http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/19/showbiz/tv/g...hree/index.html
  11. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 11:07 AM) It was a joke, because lacrosse players are often labeled as being annoying douchebags. Swisher definitely has LAX BROS personality
  12. QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 09:45 AM) I never said DeAza will flame out. I said (implied) that there's more of a chance that he will than Bourn will. Bourn has put up consistent numbers over a longer period of time. Why is that so difficult to understand? I understand that you listed Fydritch in the same breath as De Aza immediately after you went on your "MUST ACQUIRE BOURN" rampage(in fact, all but one player you mentioned were pitchers). The money doesnt make sense right now, De Aza is a similar, cheaper, younger player. Why is THAT so hard to understand?
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 08:57 AM) Maybe we can get a 7th round pick? I would be happy if he just gave back his shoes
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 07:58 AM) Difficult to imagine that they'd look at this team and think they'd be better off without Robinson. Reading KC Johnson, he is throwing out there that they should be shopping Hinrich and see if they could get something for him. Maybe a few deflated basketballs. He floated possibly seeing if Milwaukee was still interested in him
  15. QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 10:08 PM) You can't compare Mike Trout to ordinary rookies. He's not ordinary. You also cannot say everyone is going to flame out after their first good season, which is basically what Lamar Johnson is saying about De Aza.
  16. Shall we attempt to get this thing back on track? Bulls vs Celtics Lakers vs Charlotte. Who has the better chance to win, Bulls or LoLakers?
  17. QUOTE (Felix @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 06:30 PM) What about old members? you are still here, arent you?
  18. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 05:27 PM) I just don't get how the Jags haven't pulled the trigger if they really want him. If the Jags owner wants to move them to LA, he should want nothing to do with Tebow
  19. QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 05:01 PM) So, those Kindle HDs are good for porn? we shall see
  20. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 04:47 PM) What exactly makes RF harder to play than LF? I get you want a good arm in RF, which Viciedo obviously has, but in terms of catching and getting to the ball I don't see a difference, at least not at the Cell. And I could be totally wrong here, but I actually would think more balls would be hit to LF given the amount of right-handed hitters in the league. If true, I would think RF would actually be easier to play as long as you have a good arm, but maybe I'm missing something obvious. The play of the ball off the bat. A righthanded slice is brutal, sometimes it is really tough to read.
  21. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 04:19 PM) I've paid my dues. Its been a while. I had to bring it out of mothballs. you called me stupidface. i had to do something
  22. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 04:13 PM) Yeah - neither Sanchez nor Tebow will go to the CFL. Kyle is a stupid face. hmmph, i dont like your tone Mr lebron is coming to chicago
  23. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 03:52 PM) Oh, he'll be a backup in the NFL for years. I think the guy wants to start. And if that is true, then he needs to move up north. If the Jets arent starting him after this Sanchez debacle......
  24. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 03:39 PM) Mark Sanchez has finally been benched. Tim Tebow Greg McElroy is your new Jets QB. On to the CFL with you, little dove. Spread your wings where there is an extra 10 yards to roam
  25. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 03:26 PM) He's a gay! But I am sure he acknowledges that his brand name association with soxtalk is the worst kind of defamation

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.