Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 08:26 AM) Read the books. Seriously. I will. I hope this series encourages someone to adapt Raymond E Feist "Magician" to either film or series
  2. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 08:17 AM) I wanted them to sell off parts to be ready for 2013-2014. I consider this a lost season, we might as well rearm, especially with luxury tax considerations in place. You, Jenks, and FoP(a heat fan) arent "a lot of people", which is my point. And the arguments being made the other way is that he spent a good portion of the offseason telling us all this was a better, more athletic bench. Not so.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    I started watching Game of Thrones onDemand. Ok, I get it now, i understand the attraction. I just finished episode 8 season 1 (The Pointy End). Cant wait to be caught up by march for season 3
  4. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 10:05 PM) You'd have to remind me of the exact context in which I called someone a bad fan, I don't remember the details but I'm certain it was for a separate reason entirely than what we're discussing now. If I called anyone a bad fan it's because I thought they were acting like a bad fan. I'm sorry it offended you so much that you remember the insult to this day. I'm certain it's not that drastic. the statements I bring up did really happen, as I recall you were one of the people speaking ill of every offseason Bulls move. Some of them worked out rather well. Jury is still out on some of them but you hated the move to get robinson and bellinelli. They might still turn out alright. Not much has turned out rather well. The Bulls go as the starting five go, the bench has been nothing short of an disaster. You can keep pumping up Nate and Marco, but both of them have been as maddening as they have their entire careers and I don't expect that to change much.
  5. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 09:15 PM) A lot of people here said that, a lot of Bulls fans in general thought that and still do think that. What's the big deal, I'm not accusing people here of some very bad thing. It's a viable point of view on how to fix the team. The big deal is you are saying "a lot of people are saying...." this and that, laughing at you, and that isn't the case. You accused me, zoom, Steve and many other people on this thread of being bad fans for being unhappy with this offseason, and now the exact things we were complaining about are rearing their ugly heads and you are bringing up statements that really didnt happen.
  6. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 05:28 PM) Me Marlins and Pelicans fans don't count
  7. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 05:04 PM) So your point is that you're upset that the Bulls spent too much money on a guy that sucks. But I don't remember any PG's better than Kirk being available for the MLE, and even if there were, would you have wanted them? I seem to remember most people here wanting the Bulls to tank. If tanking is the goal surely Kirk is fulfilling your wishes with his craptastic offensive play? I suppose we could have just started Teague and saved the MLE if we wanted to tank efficiently. Bulls definitely get an F for proper tanking. But tanking appears never to have been their goal in the first place. btw, The difference between Lu and Noah's turnovers is that Noah's Ast:To ratio is good. Lu's isn't. It's not about their turnovers per game, its about their ratio. I was just saying that Lu needs to decrease his turnovers in relation to his apg Who?
  8. QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:58 PM) Lol Im actually interested in these. I try to do this to save money so if you dont mind shooting me a pm of some easy stuff Id appreciate it. No problem give me a little while. Most of it is stuff you know, just wouldnt think to stretch it
  9. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:38 PM) Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick Ian Stewart signing a deal to return to #cubs, according to sources. Details not yet available. they couldnt get enough of him the first time, eh?
  10. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 03:37 PM) I maybe cooked 5 times in college. Pizza, take out chinese, soup, sandwiches, chef boyardee, easy-mac, microwave dinners were so much quicker and easier I will make it quick because this is probably a SLaM discussion, but I learned a lot of "Last a while" meals when I was in college because take-out was just too expensive
  11. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 02:58 PM) What's weird is that you were able to eat lasagna in college why? you could make a lot of it for fairly cheap and it would last a while.
  12. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 02:54 PM) Brinner FTW But lasagna at 7:30 AM might be a little weird not weird. #college #hangover
  13. Morel for Stanton. Get it done
  14. QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 11:58 AM) Ellsbury wouldn't be a bad pickup, but it's tricky adding to a position of strength. A hiccup or regression for Ellsbury and you have gained nothing. I don't think regression is what you worry about, it is injury
  15. Twins to give up Span, and then Revere too? Seems strange, I thought they were fans of Revere
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 09:32 AM) Jim Salisbury ‏@JSalisburyCSN Source: it is in Michael Young's hands whether he wants to be a Phillie. He is deciding whether to waive no trade. Mike, honestly, they have traded you every year for the past 3 years and you keep blocking it. Go somewhere they want you.
  17. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 08:44 AM) Has there ever been a Winter Meetings with so few trades? It seems like every year for the past 5 years it has gradually gotten less and less. I think social media/cell phones/etc has made the winter meetings more of a formality than a necessity. Who needs to get in a room with another GM to work out a deal when he can skype/facetime/teleconference with him at any moment.
  18. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 6, 2012 -> 07:46 AM) ohhh... maybe the rumored villain is true! HOLY CRAP! THE END OF THE JAPANESE VERSION! Cumberbatch looks and sounds like a great villain
  19. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Star Trek 2 trailers The japanese trailer at the bottom has a little bit more footage
  20. You know what Detroit needs? A cleanup hitter -espn
  21. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 5, 2012 -> 04:45 PM) Reminds me of the Kevin Brown deal. He could be great throughout the entire thing, but you just never feel that he'll live up to it. You know, i remember the same thing about Kevin Brown, but then you look at his baseball reference page and damn. He seems like he lived up to it to me.
  22. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 5, 2012 -> 01:45 PM) So you do care at least a little? this much ->
  23. I am fairly certain that I have yet to see Kirk Hinrich make an actual shot while I am watching. I know he has, but I have not seen one yet.
  24. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 5, 2012 -> 11:32 AM) @jasonjwilde The #Packers and @RyanGrant25 have agreed to terms and the running back will sign with his old team this morning, per Grant. If he gets hurt maybe they can bring back Ahman Green or maybe Jim Taylor. Edgar Bennett is still available too.
  25. As a friend of mine once told me, "Just because you are on a diet, doesnt mean you cannot look at the menu." I think every man and woman thinks about it, acting on it is a completely different animal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.