Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 06:20 PM) They need to STFU. Your family trumps baseball. Kaplan and his bunch of loudmouths probably know nothing about that, as who would sleep with David Kaplan, let alone bear his spawn? I just read this now, but you should know Kaplans wife is really hot
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I think konerko looks like a Chicagoan with that stache
  3. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 05:50 PM) Uh oh. Is this trouble for us? Does Youk sense this team is going nowhere? Yesterday was very very crucial. If we were 3 up on Detroit as we should be that would have made a world of difference entering this series. It would have been huge. The fact the Sox are not 3 up entering tonight's game is very deflating considering Det. couldn't win one in Los Angeles. I'm pretty sure Youk gave up on the team. Him and Valentine conspired to take down the White Sox from the inside. This plan was developed in 10 months ago and has only recently come close to fruition, since Youks wife gave birth. Youk is a mole, and his child is the greatest foil in the history of the game, better even than a black cat on the field and goat in the stands.
  4. I am embarrassed that Bears fans needed to be told to shut up. Common f***ing sense, if your QB has to take a timeout because he cannot hear the playcall because of his own crowd noise, something is wrong
  5. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 12:22 PM) It was nice to not have Martz as the OC. Not only for gamecalling, but also for interviewing. I can only take one douchey arrogant interview from the Bears, and Cutler is QB so he gets first dibs.
  6. f*** this. Im spamming the SH** out of steves fb with WNBA scores and stats
  7. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:56 AM) Your mom. she sucked at LT anyways
  8. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:49 AM) I wish I could post in here about how happy I was watching the Bears yesterday... how I've never seen an offense with so much explosive ability in Bears' colors. They squandered multiple opportunities and still put up 41 points. I wish I could post about Brandon Marshall, and the adjustments he makes on the ball that make it so obvious why he always gets so many catches. I wish I could talk about Cutler just being able to throw to an area knowning Marshall with usually either catch the ball or make sure the other guy doesn't. I wish I could talk in this thread about Peanut Tillman, and hope his ankle is ok while also professing that I really like Kelvin Hayden. I wish I could post that the Bears just signed an OT who shares his name with one of my least favorite Blackhawks. BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE KYYLE HAS FAILED US. i wish i could respond to all of your bears talk in this thread. Oh wait i can! So they signed Jonathan Scott? Who was waived?
  9. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:36 AM) Prison rape makes me happy. You don't want to get raped? Don't do something and wind up in prison. And also don't go anywhere near KyYle. that right there is below the belt.
  10. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:30 AM) Do "other" fans really complain that much? This is a Chicago sports forum, people dont complain about Illini game talk during college games, I dont see why it would be any different for Bears. /puzzeled Did you see how Felix got so pissed he left the NBA forum bcause of the the Bulls fans overwhelming the forum? There are plenty of fans of other teams on this thread. All I tried to do is move the actual game talk to a different thread. Once the game is over, much like Sox gamethreads moving talk to PHT, the talk about the team moves to the NFL forum. I apologize for the confusing concept of talking about a game in a gamethread
  11. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:19 AM) Someone tell me more about the Packers here. Bears discussion is not cool in a thread dedicated to football on a Chicago board. The whole thing is stupid. The NFL Thread died yesterday until the Packers game started. It's not like the Packer fans were in here discussing the Jets game. Having extra threads is stupid and offends me and so does your face. Are you seriously going to get upset about clicking 1 different thread? Really? Once again, discuss away. Talk bears if you want today. Feel free. I thought moving the game talk to its own thread wouldnt be so off putting and generate so much angst. And until just now, with these complaints coming from you, it didnt seem to be such a big deal. But if you want it your way, then everyone can let the game thread die and discuss it here. Whatever.
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:14 AM) Since Bears discussion is not allowed in this thread, can you re-name it the 2012-2013 Packers/Niners thread? Thanks. again you missed the point Steve. Game thread. Talk bears in here all you want. During the game, keep it in there. And stop crying or i will smack yer mouf
  13. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 11:03 AM) Packers defense looked bad, but I think they will get better. Lot's of young players on the defense. A lot of miscommunication in the secondary. It also didnt help that Cedric Benson got 2 per. Where are your other backs?
  14. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 10:56 AM) If you're going to ban Paniagua, you might as well ban bread and water as well. let them eat cake
  15. i like all of this conversation about banning Jose Paniagua. /green
  16. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 10:20 AM) I like how the NFL Thread was completely dead during this period. It's a Chicago board, can't the convo just exist in the NFL thread moving forward? There's like 10 posts on the Packers game now, and conversation was just slaughtered. Not that I post on a message board during Bears games anyway, but it seems ass-backwards and I am complaining. We cant win, Steve, there will always be a complaint either way. The non Bears fans arent happy with the bears domination of the thread, so this was an attempt to move it off and keep everyone happy. as I said, Gamethread talk, weekly discussion should be in the NFL thread
  17. Cam Newtons fight for his life response is hilarious
  18. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 06:55 AM) This highlights a rule that I think really needs to be changed. In order to prevent teams from stopping the clock by faking injuries, teams get charged with a timeout for injury stoppages in the last two minutes of a half. That's fine, but they do it even if the clock is already stopped. I really think teams should only get charged a timeout if an injury timeout is called while the clock is running. Carroll was grinning like a Cheshire cat when that happened. he knew what was happening
  19. @richeisen: SF/GB is easily the worst reffed of the replacement week. McCarthy/Harbaugh might eat someone's young by game's end. Totally agree
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Critic @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 05:52 PM) Local H was great last night! I was a bit underwhelmed by the new song and I could easily live without the Pink Floyd cover, but those were minor quibbles. Those guys bring it every time. They're playing Bottom Lounge on the 18th, and I'm thinking I might need to see them again... Local H always brings it. I remember when they played on Halloween in Carbondale at The Copper Dragon around 2000-2002, Scott Lucas wore a gorilla suit for the entire show, he had to have lost 15 lbs in water weight, The Copper Dragon was super hot during that show.
  21. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 02:24 PM) Any injury update on Tillman? Leg injury is all they are saying. I didn't even see a replay of what happened. They just said he limped off the field and that's it
  22. Really good first half for the offense, the defense was meh in the second quarter
  23. This offense is ridiculous right now
  24. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 01:06 PM) Jay Cutler doesn't deserve this much time to throw. This is retro pay from previous years when he got no time at all

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.