Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 6, 2012 -> 11:06 AM) He was known to love his booze when he was in Champaign He is known to love the booze always
  2. Wii U 8 GB $299.99, 32 GB 349.99 with charging cradle for controller. Super Mario Brothers Wii Launch Games back to your regularly scheduled PS3/Xbox talk
  3. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 07:38 PM) This guy has no hitter stuff tonight. Well he gave up a hit. So no he doesnt
  4. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 12:48 PM) Is my name Lillian? Here is my post in there: http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...t&p=2633537 Im just saying that you said no one in their right mind would suggest Johnson start over Viciedo, that is a months old thread stating just that. No name confusion.
  5. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 11:44 AM) There may be some calling for that - I was asking for it in this specific scenario. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...t=0&start=0
  6. man, that is depressing
  7. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:28 AM) No, its not backup QB syndrome, because no one in their right mind is suggesting Johnson start. They are saying he should get some AB's in certain match-ups. this is absolutely back QB syndrome, and many people are suggesting he start. and have been for months
  8. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:12 AM) And yet all of the last 3 games we've lost, there have been about 5-7 clearly discernible mistakes (mentally/physically) or in the managerial decision-making process, especially in the last 3 innings. You know what though, we act like other managers dont ever make mistakes. I am not absolving RV from screwing up last night, but come on, we were all laughing at Leyland 2 nights ago for bunting and taking the bat out of Cabreras hands. Managers f*** up
  9. QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 09:42 PM) f*** you very much Jake Peavy. Please don't say another thing this season. Go back to the NL. He wasnt perfect, but he gave up 3 in 6 IP. Again, the offense fails to score. You cant expect to win games when you score two runs
  10. Haha, love the Halloween theme after Myers gets out of it
  11. Im watching you Wasowski
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 03:09 PM) Stop playing Viciedo against a righty! Just remember, you are the one that wanted Lillibridge platooning with De Aza in center
  13. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 01:57 PM) I have no idea how I found Soxtalk. I know I didn't google "white sox message board" or anything. And none of my Sox friends are interested in message boards. Thanks for providing this service. I know it was great to be on here when we won it all in 2005. I remember watching the games and reading it at the same time. I don't even know if there were game threads back then. I've only been banned once for 2 weeks. I forget what I did to get banned, but it wasn't Ozzie related I don't think. Thanks to the owners for Soxtalk.com. you did not get banned. you got suspended.
  14. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 11:57 AM) Looks like a lot of fans emailed Brooks "concerned" with the start time. Have games on Yom Kippur always been day games, and they forgot to move this one until now? Didn't realize it was THAT big of a deal. SHOMER SHABBOS!!!
  15. Seriously, wouldnt that be something if the Tigers miss the playoffs after going all in and spending big on a lefthanded power hitter, one season after the sox miss the playoffs after going all in and spending big on a lefthanded power hitter? Baseball is and always will be a funny game
  16. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 08:53 AM) Apparently the King was clinically dead for up to 20 min before being brought back. That is not good. A lot of times that means lack of oxygen to the brain and brain damage.
  17. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 11, 2012 -> 08:09 AM) I'm looking at the AL East race and thinking that the Yankees are the best matchup for the Sox in the ALDS. Am I crazy? yes. but you are also correct
  18. unattributed quotes. psshhh
  19. I would like to find the greg775 on motownsports. I wonder if his name is something like jeff664. That would be awesome
  20. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 09:52 PM) UGLY night for Viciedo. However, he did make a huge throw to gun down Peralta at 2B to prevent what could have been an even bigger inning. That might be the first DH assist ever
  21. This better not be a work, that's all
  22. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 10, 2012 -> 06:20 PM) They need to STFU. Your family trumps baseball. Kaplan and his bunch of loudmouths probably know nothing about that, as who would sleep with David Kaplan, let alone bear his spawn? I just read this now, but you should know Kaplans wife is really hot

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.