Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (G&T @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 08:11 AM) I don't know if the Yankees are ever allowed to complain about bad calls against the O's for the rest of eternity. + 1 billion It was a pretty bad call though, he was definitely safe. Girardi got into it with NY Post writer Joel Sherman after the post game interview. Girardi asked Sherman to come into his office and eventually they had to be seperated by security
  2. Here is to hoping that Guthrie remembers who he was when the Rockies couldnt wait to get rid of him. The Sox need this victory to keep the mojo rolling towards the Tigers series. GO SOX!!!
  3. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 09:00 PM) Somehow I have a feeling Greg775 must have thought this game would be at 6:05 p.m., lol. No comments yet from him. It is a Saturday, I'm sure Applebee's is busy
  4. QUOTE (sunofgold @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 09:13 PM) You never know. They seem fairly flexible On when they start him. I hope that they are At least thinking about it. They probably are. Written in gregku. Impressive
  5. A white sox winner thread with no responses because everyone chooses to complain. Welcome to soxtalk!!
  6. Crain's stuff looks good today
  7. QUOTE (sunofgold @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 02:24 PM) matchup. Chen is the starter for KC and is lefty. DeAza also bats lefty. Last I checked, Wise is lefty too
  8. Which Cy shall prevail? Please White Sox, knock a runner in when you are supposed to. This is all I ask, is it too much? I say no. Go White Sox!
  9. QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 8, 2012 -> 11:13 AM) Since there is no need to discuss this anymore, should this thread be deleted and we move on to the AJ appreciation thread? This question was already addressed, re:Greg775
  10. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 06:19 PM) You can't deny the Sox have been horses*** vs. KC and there's no logical reason for the season series record vs KC to not be reversed right now. I'm just saying Sox should easily sweep and Detroit should lose 2 of 3. if that happened, we'd be loving life at 3 games up entering the Detroit series. We'd only have to win one vs. Detroit to be up in the standings after the Tigers leave town. When did I deny it? The difference is, I don't whine about it all the time
  11. QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 06:15 PM) I'm the opposite. If it's not the Bears, I won't really give two s***s about the game. OH WAIT I HAVE FANTASY GUYS IN THIS GAME? HOLY s*** MOST IMPORTANT GAME EVER. I'm a way bigger college guy, so I'm like you when it comes to that. NFL without fantasy, I wouldn't care as much about. As we're slowly finding out, millions upon millions are the same way. Fantasy football is one of the best things to ever happen to the NFL for $$$$$$$. I was there for a while. I'm not quitting forever, just not participating this year. I ran a money league last year and took a bath at payout time, I'm still bitter about that.
  12. QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 05:55 PM) Let's pretend this team rises to the occasion when it really matters. Let's also pretend the sox have only won gimmes. This is fun pretending!
  13. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 05:43 PM) I didn't start it, just gave my honest assessment. We should easily sweep at this stage of the season. Sox should be alert, realizing they always faceplant vs. lowly KC. We should pick up 2 games on Detroit minimum. There's no reason in the world to not easily take 2 and likely take 3. greg, you say a variation of this every week, if the Sox win or lose
  14. The two most likely posters in this type of thread
  15. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:50 PM) SO everyone gets to play? as of now. Apparently Goodell can resuspend them if he can prove intent to injure There has been a lot in the past couple years to try and dehorn Goodell. It started with the Williams twins in Minnesota
  16. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:51 PM) Yeah, I keep thinking about that one. We know why Dan Johnson has been in the minors for a majority of his career, his career OPS is still .100 higher than Viciedo vs. RHP this season. Now with the division on the line, maybe it's time for winning take priority, and maybe he shouldn't play everyday vs. RHP these last 4 weeks. Next season, he should start from day one as the everyday LF, but maybe not now. lets hope this right here stokes the fire and passion in Viciedo against RHP
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:39 PM) You're a stupid b****. watching games wasnt fun anymore. I was constantly watching the bottom line, thinking about other games. I wanted to enjoy the season without worrying about other stuff. I will be back next season, I just needed a little timeout
  18. I took this season off of fantasy. First time in 14 years. I needed a break
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 12:36 PM) *Sponsored by Flapship Sports & Pop Culture? With as many times as you, badger, zoom and quinarvy will be posting in this thread, it might as well be sponsored by flapship
  20. And this will now conclude SS2K5's daily post padding run. Thank you to all participants and fans for your support
  21. QUOTE (BobDylan @ Sep 6, 2012 -> 07:41 PM) This would be a great point if not for the fact that a message board is already designed to promote the high discussion topics by pushing them to the top of the forum. The catch-all thread killed PHT. Let your userbase decide what they want to talk about and let the message board work how its supposed to work. g**damn i missed that gif. Whats up Bob
  22. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 06:52 AM) Mendoza (7-9, 4.48) at Liriano (5-11, 5.11) I will be there, in Section 112, Row 1, rooting on the Sox. I'll be the one in the green hat. Wave a Soxtalk poster or risk banishment
  23. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 01:55 AM) It unfairly discusses a NON ISSUE regarding a true White Sox, AJP. There is NO STORY thus the thread should be killed out of respect for AJP. It cheapens the site IMO as there's no story here. I guess if somebody starts a rumor on Youk or Paulie next we can all discuss it and keep the thread around forever. Bad form IMO. At least the name of the thread should be changed to a discussion of the idiot who planted the rumor. The only story is about a reckless anonymous poster, not AJP. It's the same reason WGN doesn't put the camera on the idiots that run on the field. They don't deserve the attention. The thread title reflects the truth. Life isnt fair. No. The End.
  24. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 6, 2012 -> 05:35 PM) Guys can you move this thread? I've thought about it more and it is disrespectful to one of the greatest White Sox of all time, definitely one of our top catchers of all time, a position we've had some good ones like Fisk and Lollar and Martin and Karko, etc. This is disrespectful to a man having a great power year. No reason for it to draw traffic on the main site. AJ is not guilty at this time so WTF? Move it please to SLAM. Absolutely not. Moving it to another unrelated forum and burying it like WSI did is not what we are gonna do. This has to do with a White Sox player

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.