Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 08:37 PM) Neighborhood Watch with Stiller, Vaughn and Hill looks like it won't be that good...we'll see. Didn't they change the plot around after the T. Martin case, or was it simply the release date? Armaggedon and Deep Impact, two movies that get confused as well because of their respective release dates. They changed the name of the movie, not the plot.
  2. So let me get this straight, the two trades that KW overpaid are: Swisher, where he traded for an All star player that didn't mesh with Gregs favorite manager. And Edwin, where by many accounts KW got f***ed over by Rizzo trying to acquire Dunn.
  3. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 05:22 PM) He got it right this time.This trade is like trades other teams make and I applaud Kenny for finally making a trade where he doesn't overpay with our good prospects. If Kenny keeps this up, his approval rating will go up and up. What trade did he overpay with his good prospects?
  4. Kidd to the Knicks Lowry traded to the Raptors
  5. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:15 PM) Andrus looked safe to me. Alexei took too much time on the flip. thats ok, Dayan was safe last night on that little dribbler over the pitcher. it all evens out
  6. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 11:09 AM) Spring 2012 this year when I went to Florida to interview players was when I realized I became a Youk fan.... While the team is having an infield meeting, Youk is on the mound, making fun of ex-teammate Jonathan Papelbon. It was very funny. Ironically Middlebrooks is looking over Youks shoulder. FORESHADOWING!
  7. SUNDAY LINEUP OMGZZZZ ROBIN IS TRYING TO LOSE FIRE HIM CANT BELIEVE IT WORST MOVE EVAR!!!
  8. De Aza's numbers are ridiculous considering he is a leadoff hitter, he just takes it to another level
  9. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 09:07 PM) I want to reopen the case. How are the marlins, 4 games blow .500, a lock to make the playoffs? Explain yourself. Motion approved, case reopened
  10. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 07:54 PM) My point was that when you are paying $10 for a movie, you are seeing a brand new one, not one that is many years old. So yeah, they are $2 cheaper, but they are also movies you can purchase for $5, or easily find online for free. I'm just not a movie go-er. I can't think of the last movie I have ever seen that wasn't on the $5 club. Now the Drive-In, that's that s*** I do like. Just leave it at you aren't a movie-goer. Many people enjoy seeing movies again in the theater that are oh so purchasable. It is about the experience, not whether it is something you can stay at home and see.
  11. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 06:19 PM) Yea, but you aren't seeing 3 new movies. You are rewatching 2 movies that you can BUY for cheaper, and then seeing a new one. And going to the theaters is a complete rip-off anyway, so I guess if you are used to blowing money at the theater, then I guess you wouldn't really care anyway. Really? Those other movies aren't new???? No way!!!! Ok, I guess you don't see the point of a movie fest. That's fine.
  12. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 05:23 PM) So more than $8 a movie? Yeah.....no thanks, that doesn't sound like a great deal at all. imax is 15 a pop, so its normal In fact, an adult ticket there is 10.50 for a normal showing. Sorry 25 dollars is too rich for your blood.
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Loved Spiderman. Don't care what anyone thinks, I think they got it right. Can't wait to see who the mystery man is. And I love that the campy element has been muted.
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Sitting in AMC about to see Spiderman, pretty excited. AMC is selling tickets where you can see the Batman (nolan) trilogy for 25 bucks, 40 bucks for IMAX. That is pretty badass.
  15. QUOTE (That funky motion @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 12:09 PM) Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA The Knicks have emerged as frontrunners to land Steve Nash in a sign-and-trade deal, league sources tell Y! Sports. Retweeted by Dan Bernstein Expand Reply Retweet Favorite Finally someone that can run D'Antoni's offense! Oh, wait......
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 01:37 AM) How can you not stand him? Have you seen his interviews? The man is likeable and I wish him well. I want the Sox to win every game, but I hold no ill will toward Ozzie. Why do you? I think of him and think of WS. Sure. The one that Big Sqwert just posted he called his pitchers a bunch of crap. I am sure they find that very likeable. It is funny how everyone is saying Ozzie is taking the heat to relieve the pressure on his team, but what happened here is the exact opposite. Ozzie used to say stuff like "Its my fault they werent prepared, maybe i should quit blah blah blah". That is not what he said here, he hung his team out to dry. Well, everyone but Heath Bell, which makes no damn sense at all. That guy gets paid to save games and he hasnt done that at all, and for some reason Ozzie protects him.
  17. Softball bats are pretty pricy, it really sucks when one is lost or stolen. One guy on my team spends at least 350 a year on a bat or two, I wish i had that kind of cheddar to throw around.
  18. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 05:32 PM) Different characters. Dunst was Mary Jane Watson, Stone is Gwen Stacy. That is kind of the funny point though. They got a natural blonde (Dunst) to play a redhead, and they got a natural redhead(Stone) to play a blonde. Different times and movies, i know, but it is kind of goofy
  19. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 05:41 PM) Why should we listen to you at all in regards to when Rose should be back and when he should not be back? Let the professionals handle it, dude. He'll be back on the court when the doctors and medical trainers think its appropriate. No no no the professionals should listen to me
  20. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 05:38 PM) I saw a D.Rose that did not play well at all in that series. He was crappy when Mike Bibby was on him. It was hardly just Lebron that made him play bad. It was the heat defense collapsing on Rose and doubling him when he had the ball. They focused their entire defense on shutting Rose down. And it worked, because the Heat D is pretty damn good. And it didnt help that Korver couldnt hit a shot to save his life
  21. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 05:34 PM) I think the doctors know when its best for him to come back. Sitting out a full year just because is not good for his recovery. His muscles will begin to deteriorate, he'll become weaker, he might never regain his bounce that way. Did I say sit him in a wheelchair and dont let him rehabilitate and watch him atrophy? No, i didnt. He will be in an aggressive rehab program as soon as he can be, but he needs to be on the court when he is able to be, not when people say he "could" come back
  22. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 05:31 PM) thats another thing, the whole "put lebron on Rose to shut him down" thing is a myth imo. In the ECF Lebron guarded Rose for all of 3 minutes total. Ok sure, the Bulls would have won. You are right.
  23. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 05:30 PM) mind-boggling. Who the hell agreed to that...? How are we supposed to put good players around him with a prohibitive contract like that? hence the need for the FO to start trying to get creative and clear some space to rebuild around Rose. This season is a complete wash, I dont want Rose coming back in January just because that is a date that people say he possibly could come back. I want him back when he can be himself, and when he comes back I want the team to be better.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.