Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 01:20 PM) Would you throw a strike if you faced a home run hitting club with the stuff he has today? Well throwing balls isn't really helping him either
-
White Sox may go after Starting Pitching
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 09:54 AM) We absolutely do not have the resources from a talent perspective to land a top end starter. How many times have we said something like this only to see Kenny go and do just that?
-
GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
THE OFFSEASON IS A SUCCESS!!!!!
-
The Avengers/Marvel Comics thread
Guardians of the Galaxy is supposed to dovetail with Thor. The next Thor movie is not supposed to take place on earth at all, im guessing that he is going to figure out how much Thanos has to do with everything.
-
GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox
GIFSoup
-
Post All-Star Break Rotation
QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 08:06 AM) Does anyone have a realistic expectation of when Danks will be back in the rotation? Sale Peavy Quintana Danks Floyd That looks like a nice rotation to me. It does, but I wonder if they would break up L-R-L-R-L Sale-Peavy-Danks-Floyd-Quintana Of course, when it rolls back over to Sale it would got L-L, but right now Quintana is on pace to go way past his previous innings mark. Maybe putting him as the 5th pitcher will give him a little rest and keep him fresher going to the end of the season. Just a thought, I certainly dont see anything wrong with your rotation order
-
2012 Films Thread
QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jul 8, 2012 -> 01:15 AM) After watching it I just thought about Spider-Man 3 and was like, jesus what a piece of s*** that movie was. And then thinking of the Green Goblin from the first one.. oh boy. I loved Spiderman 2, but the Lizard just shot past Doc Ock in my opinion. And I read somewhere that Spiderman fights more spider-like in this movie, and that was spot on. Especially in the school fight scene.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 06:12 PM) Dammit, these wins would be much more satisfying if the Indians/Tigers lost every now and then. But they just keep winning right along with us. That kind of stuff also deflates the chasers, though. Many times in the past decade I would be excited about a great, tough fought win only to look at the scoreboard to see the Twins come back on a team and render the Sox win moot.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE (SpainSOXfan09 @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 05:52 PM) No reason to chime in where you're not invited. LMAO. Sulking because of a topic merged that bumped your name off the front. Classic. Anywho, yOooooooooooouuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 05:47 PM) 4, he had the winning hit in every Rangers game Ha, the winning hit in a 19-2 game
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
QUOTE (SpainSOXfan09 @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 05:46 PM) Don't have a problem with merged topics as long as the first post serves as the new topic. you mad bro? too slow
-
GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 7, 2012 -> 01:32 PM) I asked Gavin where Jesus was when he was struggling during his start last week. It was Sunday you heathen
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 11:43 PM) I guess we'll agree to disagree. Let me know when Fields comes back to the majors. http://deadspin.com/5924063/compared-to-bo...-kevin-youkilis
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 08:08 PM) He's a better player than Hudson. That was my point, and I stand by it. Regardless of their respective current averages at their respective current levels, I disagree.
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
Remember when some people were like "Yo, we should trade for Josh Fields. Tearing it up with the Isotopes, totes" that was funny
-
2012 Films Thread
QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 08:20 AM) The Amazing Spider-Man was SO much better than the three previous Spider-Mans. Made them look lame as hell in comparison. 150 percent agree. It made them look like campy crap
-
The Dark Knight Rises thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 10:12 AM) Well on the surface that seems ridiculous I trust Nolan wholeheartedly with the franchise
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 11:07 AM) I'll give you Rios. Picking up Griffey's corpse to play center wasn't a quality move and did nothing to get us to the playoffs that year. As for Manny, it was an idea, but it was all about getting attention. Any scout worth half his salary would have told the Sox Manny had no steroids left right
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
holy s*** Brand was getting paid that much this season?
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 02:41 AM) I accept the fact some of you love Kenny unconditionally as I do Ozzie.That's fine. I can deal with that. I just have a different view of KW than most of you. I give him great credit for us winning it in 05 though. He helped me to experience my best moments as a Sox fan. I am willing to bet there is not one person on this site that loves KW unconditionally. We have all seen and discussed his positives and negatives, which you can never do with Ozzie.
-
I f*cking love Kevin Youkilis
QUOTE (gatnom @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 02:55 AM) This isn't a valid excuse. If KW didn't really want to risk being stuck with Jackson, he should have made it a three way deal. The larger point in my post is that people(ie. greg) are acting like Kenny makes a habit of shipping off good prospects and getting fleeced. Thats two highly debatable trades that blew up in their faces because of outside factors, most of his other trades the prospects shipped out went on to become absolutely nothing while players like Carlos Quentin came to the Sox and became bona fide major league players. And honestly, Edwin Jackson wasnt all that bad for the Sox at all. Swisher sucked hardcore, but Edwin started off on fire and really had a nice little run with the Sox with a few rough patches.
-
GT: Toronto Blue Jays @ Chicago White Sox
Our thread starters find awesome pictures. that is all
-
The White Sox All-Time Have a Beer with List
Harold Baines. We could have a staring contest
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 27, 2012 -> 08:24 AM) something about her nose and eyebrows. It just bothers me. Nice body, but the face isnt doing it for me They are crawlers, buddy. The 5 head doesnt help