Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. F*** the Twins. In their ballpark. The beginning of the Youk era, tonite.
  2. QUOTE (BFirebird @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:09 AM) Going to the game tonight. Intrigued by watching Quintana pitch. Anyone have a scouting report on him? QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 25, 2012 -> 12:46 AM) From what I have read he is of dragon and mayan god descent. His fastball has been known to literally start on fire and destroy bats, and his curveball will occasionally turn into green mist that will render a batter unconscious. KW put him on the roster out of pure fear. Hope this helps LOL, my scouting report
  3. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 01:38 AM) Who cares if he negotiated at the end of a horrific season? Coop also negotiated behind Ozzie's back. Why is Ozzie the one villain on a team full of villains last year. KW is no saint. Coop was a snake. So what if Ozzie was talking to Miami. Most of you wanted him gone, he sped up that process. It's not like our team was doing anything. It just disproves your previous point that Ozzie bleeds White Sox red, thats all. You are just talking in circles. Ozzie is a selfish prick that has no team in his heart but Team Guillen, you just wont admit it because he did the most amazing thing ever and was part of a world series team. Pablo Ozuna is possibly the greatest bench player in the history of bench players for this very same reason.
  4. I don't even remember what my scouting report said but I know it was pretty ridiculous
  5. QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:27 AM) I met the Jackson (Four) yesterday at work. That was interesting. Tonight, I found out they sang the ABC 123 song. I had no f***ing clue. LMAO
  6. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 10:28 PM) I feel like that's the only nickname that has stuck. High fives Kyle and Shack! I defer to shack on this one. I just piggybacked because I thought it was classy. And nothing says classy like incest and penis blood
  7. We all need this tshirt
  8. QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 08:57 PM) The reason Stewart helped this deal is because he's not a value-less player, despite the meatballish opinions that are so popular on here. He is young and has a good sinker. If he keeps it down and is consistent, he'll be an innings eater. We don't have that many guys in our system that could be a mid-to-back of rotation starter with perhaps some minor tweaking and experience. I'm happy to move him for Youkilis, but he was a better piece than I would have considered ideal. Look, I like your optimism Jake, but I really don't feel I'm of the meatballish leanings that you are referring to because I see a player that has gotten blown the f*** up this season despite his "good" sinker you think he has. I know you play ball, Jake. You should know how to call it out.
  9. Quintana is so Buehrle it is crazy. Everytime I see him pitch he reminds me more and more of Mark. The only difference right now is Quintana actually pitches over mistakes. Mark had a tendency to float a few pitches after something bad happened
  10. QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 08:29 PM) Its crazy how he could be so attached to Lillibridge since he hasn't been to good this year, but maybe Lillibridge has a bigger fanbase than we thought? Lol that video had me wishing Lilli was back, but then reality set in. I'm pretty sure he is attached because they are friends, and it has nothing to do with production. Just a hunch.
  11. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 03:49 PM) I'd really like to see the BoSox picking up closer to $7 mil out of that deal if Stewart is the price. That said...it would give me a lot of chances to knock the people who said Stewart should be DFA'd. Right, because its insanely criminal trade one guy who was going to be DFA-ed for another.
  12. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:48 PM) I mean crazy things like this year not being able to win at home, totally streaky play. It's just like our play with Ozzie, hanging around .500 or a little above. I like Robin, but Ozzie is a very very good manager. He kept our team loose. He'd still be here if not for a personal 1-1 war with the GM, who won that battle. Why root against Ozzie now is all I ask? He bled White Sox red. Inconsistent is not the same thing as dysfunctional. And if Ozzie bled White Sox red, he wouldn't have negotiated with Marlins green during the season.
  13. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 02:18 PM) Again our starter pitches a shut out and again our offense can't capitalize. This is getting old. Quintana deserves a win. Did they call the game in the 4th and award it to the Brewers?
  14. Who is this Rios fellow
  15. QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:50 PM) Isn't this a separate AL/NL award? Oh yea you are right. Is Trumbo considered a rookie?
  16. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:47 PM) Trout, Middlebrooks and one other guy forget who all batting great. Some clown named Harper
  17. Yea I think the range was the question with Beckham, never the arm
  18. QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:31 PM) I lose track...we hate almost every umpire at this point. Unfortunately we don't have Hawk able to tell us anymore
  19. Wasn't Angel Campos involved in that balk incident with Joe West and Buehrle? IIRC he was the home umpire
  20. QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:15 PM) Impressive that the Boston crowd keeps tabs on everything well enough to know that this could be the last they see of him. Why is that impressive? Boston fans may be arrogant and annoying but they aren't dumb
  21. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:13 PM) Lucky hit. Now they'll be asking for Mitchell AND Floyd. Give it to them!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Damn, Hawk almost said Carlos Gomez was one of the fastest guys in the past 50 years
  23. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 12:52 PM) Ahh MiLf Milwaukee I get it . Kyyle are you OK ? I just sit through it and hope one day he will try and not do that. joecoolman came to his senses, i have hope for sunofgold too
  24. QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 11:32 AM) Nick Cafardo @nickcafardo Kevin Towers confirmed that the D-Backs are not in the Kevin Youkilis hunt. Sox would prefer an NL destination. Dodgers? Braves? And here it goes, KW was just used as the media pawn. The Redsox have been dragging their feet creating a market and interest for Youk so they could trade him to a NL club like they have wanted. That alone shows the Redsox think he still has something in the tank and don't want this trade to burn them down the road if they did trade him to the sox or an AL team. I would care if this wasnt a broken down .236 hitting version of Kevin Youkilis. Lets be honest here, if he comes we have to HOPE that he has something left in the tank. If it doesnt happen, whatever.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.