Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 09:18 PM) I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I'm not seeing anything that has grabbed my attention other than Bischoff. For some reason I'm always interested in his character. I agree. Jeff Jarrett is a snoozefest, in the ring and on the mic. Nothing to get worked up about
  2. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:33 PM) It was the message, they could have epic failed with NWO Reunion total WCW 2 old guys failure. It was a message of change [/Obama] which TNA can use to their advantage. If they can use all these changes they can COMPETE !!!! If they can compete it will force WWE to up their product! Wow. You are pumped up
  3. QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:31 PM) Ugh. Val Venis. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:32 PM) Sweet Val Venis! lmao. same planet, different worlds
  4. I just rewound Bischoff and Hogan. someone explain to me why that was so great. And crypt, you gotta stop worrying about the womens matches so much. Dear god
  5. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:19 PM) I'm rewinding it and watching it now. I was watching the Hitman(my favorite wrestler of all time), and I didn't like Shawn Michaels and Bret hugging and dapping. I wanted Bret to put him in a sharpshooter. Its coming.
  6. Good job of Vince to stay in back and create heat. Shawn has something up his sleeve
  7. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:59 PM) It sounds electric. Wouldn't it be great if instead of Bischoff coming out to be Hogan's guest, it is Shane O'Mac? That would definitely put them on the map IMO. Shane would be disowned
  8. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:58 PM) CryptVill, it honestly seems like Vince McMahon personally did you wrong. retarded AWA fanboy comment
  9. It sounds like he is in a friggin high school
  10. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:54 PM) What the hell was the point in blowing the Ric Flair surprise by him just walking out the limo. We've already seen Jeff Hardy, Ric flair, Scott Hall, Sean Waltmen (xpac) arrive and NOTHING has been exciting except the video montage in the beginning. They are failing. (yes it's still better then most WWE Raw's this past year) You seriously sound surprised. This is the WCW guide to booking
  11. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:50 PM) You took everything completely out of context, I am by no means a TNA Mark, this is my first show I've ever watched. They have dropped the ball. This is where we have a problem. Rating a WWE Diva's match over this is a retarded, delusional fanboy comment. The problem is the show. Thats where we start and stop. While the idea of tonite has been fun, TNAs whole theme was doing something different and new, and they have done something tired and old. Why was that a great match? Because Tara(victoria) put a spider on ODB? Want to know why I said its not better than anything I have seen on WWE? Because I have, when Tara was Victoria and she did the same bulls*** with Beth Phoenix a few years ago. Its not a retarded fanboy comment, I have seen that match before.
  12. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:49 PM) Retarded ROH fanboy comment. Retarded OCW fanboy comment
  13. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:47 PM) Retarded WCW comment! retarded ECW comment!
  14. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:44 PM) Strip poker segment was retarded, but they do it right - Put the hot chicks in a quick segment, not a dull match. Believe it or not, wrestling is also geared towards females, females like to watch other females wrestle. It's not all about looks in the ring, its about skill. The one Knockout match I just saw > Better then any wwe Diva match I've seen in past 5 years. Retarded WWE Fanboy comment. Retarded TNA comment? lol This booking has been unbelievably bad. They needed to grab peoples attention before 8, because people are all switching over to USA when Hart shows up. Instead they lead with a horrible cage match with a disqualification due to a f***ing BATON in the X division. Isnt the X division extreme? And A baton stops the match? Then they follow it with a womens match with two heifers and you want to get off because its the best womens match you have seen in 5 years. Woooooow. And I am the retarded fanboy because I call this s*** for what it is
  15. QUOTE (T R U @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:34 PM) but the nWo is going to be back, doesnt that interest you?? They are going to try and draw away from Harts intro with the intro of the NWO. I know I wont be watching TNA when that happens. The NWO might pull a few stunts here and there, but I really dont know what they are going to do here with this. And Nash looked like he wasnt very excited
  16. QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:32 PM) The womens match was ok, obv. better then any wwe diva match the first match was terrible Ric flair? Nice.... Still nothing to make me say DAMN YES! but the intensity is there! No, there was nothing there that was better than a WWE diva match, including the opening cage match. This TNA sucks
  17. If TNAs intent was to blow me away from the get, they have failed miserably.
  18. The Chicago Bears apologize to the fans for being teh suck http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/sports/Bear...d-80628567.html
  19. lol, Bubba the love sponge is the new backstage interviewer for TNA. Hogan gets his guys paid, thats for sure
  20. has Booker T been confirmed either way yet? JR even mentioned on his blog that there are a lot of rumors that Macho Man will show up at RAW tonite. I will believe that when I see it
  21. I have the Cascade drive in to fall back on in West Chicago
  22. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 01:54 PM) RVD posting on a blog that he will not be at TNA tonight. Also, The Rock turned down the guest host job for Raw for next week's show. I think the Rock waits until a little bit after he is done promoting his recent movie, maybe a little closer to Mania. Plus, maybe he doesnt want to share the limelight with Hart?
  23. Kyyle23 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    That is really not a flattering picture of her. I have seen a lot of other pics where she has looked much, much better
  24. QUOTE (T R U @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 01:40 PM) awww man but the other thread was so big If it isnt the top thread, it has to be in the top 3 consistently
  25. this thread needs more bewbs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.