Kyyle23
Admin
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 09:54 PM) Watching it with the wife right now, and 45 minutes in, I'm bored as hell. I hate the actress that plays Summer. She's not even attractive. If Minka Kelly was the lead actress, then I'd probably be more entertained. Couldnt disagree with you more, I think Zooey Deschanel is girl next door hot. To each their own though
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 09:01 PM) I already forgot who was announcing the Illini game but I love how he said at least 5 times that Northwestern was unbeaten before they played Illinois a few days ago. He also announced that there was a 21 point deficit for the Illini about 50 times as well. Me and a buddy listened to the game on the way to Kenosha, and it was annoying
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 09:13 PM) Just a terrible shooting game for the Magic tonight on a back to back. The only player who came to play was Matt Barnes, and we don't have much of an offensive flow right now (currently we're missing Turkoglu's playmaking with the pick and roll quite a bit). Very nice win for the Bulls though. Tonite(and only tonite), Bulls>Magic. And you know it
-
Catch All Anything Thread
Im heading out with a friend for a road trip. We picked a place that Guy Fieri went to on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Franks Diner. Im pretty stoked.
-
Celebrity Crush
Mine is still Catherine Zeta Jones. She gets hotter the older she gets. Those dark eyes are amazing, and the curves are even better
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
I believe SIU is very close to realizing their potential both defensively and offensively, when they go on their runs they are pushed by defensive turnovers(the trap steal on Maniscalco last night in the closing 2 minutes was huge). The fact that there truly is no quit in them is tremendous. Hopefully Crowder can come back soon and make the bench that much deeper and give Dillard and Freeman a few more rest minutes
-
Catch All Anything Thread
- Films Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 11:13 PM) (500) Days of Summer was exceptional. I wouldnt say exceptional, but me and my wife enjoyed it. It was pretty funny in moments, and i liked the narrative style and the way they jumped back and forth between the days of their relationship.- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 10:39 PM) Royce White was at the most recent Gopher practice, so it sounds like he's not completely done yet (surprise surprise). Did he release another youtube vid?- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:58 PM) IIRC they hit a convenience store of some sort. Edit: gas station. One of the ones down the street from the fcampus. Yeah, they robbed some kids sitting in a car at the gas station. So make sure if anyone approaches your car you lock your doors and slam on the gas. Even if its an old person. Trust no one- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:41 PM) So, I've decided that the safest way to live in this city is to avoid the sports teams as much as humanly possible. I dont know Balta, it seems like Tennessee players want to find YOU. All of those football players were busted robbing some kids, werent they?- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 09:31 PM) Should the Bradley announcers not be biased? It was kind of over the top biased. I understand rooting for your team, but they were seeing things that werent happening. I dont know, Mike Reis calls a pretty fair game for SIU. His form of rooting comes in the inflection in his voice, he gets excited when SIU is doing well, and sounds down when they arent, but he still calls the game very honestly. We are used to that.- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
I just dont get it. I was half paying attention with the game on in the background, and I heard the BU announcer say the Salukis were within 2, and I was like "WTF?? They were just down by 7!" Fay hits the FT, game tied. Bradley just went away from what was working, they stopped getting it to the open guy and everyone started jacking shots without moving the ball. Very encouraging start for this team. I would like to see them put together two halves of solid basketball, but right now the second half seems to be enough- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
OK SIU is just unreal with 3 minutes left and a deficit. Tony Freeman with ice in his veins to hit a 3 with 30 seconds left in a tie game 86-81 Salukis beat the Braves in Carver arena- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 04:38 PM) Well at least they have futures as Wizards... nobody said anything about gambling- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 03:34 PM) Ruh Roh Vols http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4788521 open containers of alcohol, bags of pot, and 2 guns with altered serial numbers. Not good, not good at all. One would think that if you were going to drive around with your car loaded like that, you would try not to speed.- Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 02:39 PM) In terms of pure game play, maybe. But I would argue USC-Texas for the NC and Boise State Oklahoma were better, purely for the significance of the games. well yeah, but that was last decade- What message boards do you frequent?
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 1, 2010 -> 11:28 AM) I was on Salukitalk today and some newb was asking for a free online video stream of todays game so he could try and match it up with Reis. What a dork. Yeah what a dork......................so do you know of a site that offers free streaming of the game tonite?- i am drunk
Shula would of sat his starters- Top Ten Worst Sox of the Decade
QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 30, 2009 -> 04:25 PM) Um, I'm pretty sure Romo graduated...so what's the point you're trying to make here? I think the point was to be as random as possible. For example: Andy Gonzalez is my top worst player of the decade. And Lindsay Lohan likes cocaine! So there!- Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
Hibachi has some serious issues- What message boards do you frequent?
salukitalk.net (rowand44 too) Not so much anymore, I used to frequent valleyalk.net(MVC messageboard), but the inmates run the asylum there Soxtalk has so much of everything, I dont really step outside of it anymore.- Gordon Beckham returns to his youth baseball field
That little league field is so much nicer than pretty much every field I have ever played on.- Free Agent Tracker
Danys Baez to the Phillies- Catch All Anything Thread
qwerty is right, we wasted so much precious time that could have been used to do............something - Films Thread