Kyyle23
Admin
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Free Agent Tracker
did not know this
-
Free Agent Tracker
QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 10:28 AM) 5 if you count Betemit. I dont
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread
You know what was pissing me off last night? Brent Musberger acting like we need to feel sorry for Mark Ingrams dad and hoping that he got to see his son before he was sentenced. f*** THAT. Im not about to feel sorry for a convict, and I dont need to be told that
-
2010 Hall of Fame class is Andre Dawson
Marriotti is f***ING retarded http://deadspin.com/5443162/presenting-the...l-of-fame-voter
-
Free Agent Tracker
Pods to the Royals
-
Cork and Kerry wants Jimbo's site
haha, Jimbos Drinker will have to change his name to Cork and Kerry's Drinker
-
Nothing Much Going On So Here's A Thought...
QUOTE (chisoxt @ Jan 8, 2010 -> 04:49 AM) Why not just throw in Beckham as a deal sweetner? lol
-
The Republican Thread
The Andy Martin/Mark Kirk thing is quite "out there". http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/electio...0,7364395.story Martin seems like quite the whack job
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 06:21 PM) Brandon Jennings going all retro with the hair. I loved it when I saw it. Totally Kid n Play
-
Who are you pulling for as the DH?
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 06:11 PM) vhat about das meat hook??? are you going to keep saying it til someone asks? (Im not asking)
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
I am still waiting for Crittendon to recieve the same suspension. If what I posted before truly happened, and Crittendon not only had his own gun, but also loaded it in the lockerroom then an indefinite suspension without pay should be levied against him as well.
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 11:18 AM) Hmm, this explains a lot now. So Arenas was really willing to lose it all for this dude? from that article it seemed like Arenas expected Crittendon to fess up to his part, and that never happened.
-
Artie Lange...what happened?
You would think it would be pills. Stabbing yourself multiple times......wow
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
Maybe Gilbert isnt as crazy as he is stupid http://deadspin.com/5442282/crittenton-coc...taking-the-fall Holy s***. Singing while loading a gun? That's a little too Falling Down. But there's more: Wizards' Arenas suspended indefinitely as new details emerge in gun incident
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jan 7, 2010 -> 03:51 AM) Is he in the Army right now? I think Air Force
-
Films Thread
My favorite Steve Zahn movie was Happy, Texas. He was absolutely hysterical in the scene where he had to teach little girls how to ballet dance
- Remember when...?
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 10:06 PM) That's a Steve Zahn movie! I was thinking that I liked Steve Zahns character more as well, lol
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
Thank you for wasting my night SIU.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 07:41 PM) TNA > WWE because of THAT? LOL
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 07:07 PM) Well this is basically Jay Cutler's team now, like it or not. So you want an OC that knows Cutler's strengths and was around him when Cutler had the most success. Was Bates around at USC when Mark Sanchez was there FWIW (I can't remember off the top of my head). No, just this year. Sarkesian(sp?) was the OC for Sanchez I believe. Bates was in Denver in 08 with Cutler
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 07:00 PM) He didn't come close? Didn't he have 7 TDs? What would "close" be? 12 TDs? I think Olsens problem has been consistency. 3 of those 7 touchdowns came in 1 game(week 9 vs AZ) and he disappeared for a 6 game stretch. He had flashes of what we think we drafted, but then he has had some maddening drops and invisible stretches. True, teams take him out of the game because he is the only threat the bears really had, but at the same time you always remember great tight ends like Tony Gonzalez because even when they were the only option they still were making all of the catches. Greg also has some problems with his blocking assignments, and thats part of the reason Cutler was getting killed back there. I think he can still be a star TE, but I also feel he does have a ways to go
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 06:47 PM) Yeah Jeremy Bates from USC, was at Denver when Cutler was there. And that's the guy the Bears should target not Martz IMO. Why, because I believe Cutler's at his best as a QB when he's out of the pocket and on the run, and that's basically what Bates / Denver's offense was in the Shanahan days. And that's where Cutler has had the most success, not as a pocket passer, but as a mobile QB. Maybe he'd introduce the zone blocking scheme that the likes of Houston and I'm sure Washington will use now also. I think letting a QB handpick his own OC is a recipe for disaster, and seeing how Pete Carroll basically wants Bates gone and also noting USC's fall from offensive grace, I am not enthralled with Bates becoming the OC.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread
QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 06:27 PM) I hope the Salukis win the MVC, I honestly do. just out of curiosity, why?
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 06:19 PM) The Score's Herb Lawrence just posted an NBA rumor involving Chris Bosh being sent to the Bulls for Hinrich, Thomas and a 1st rounder. Doesn't make sense to me. Bosh is worth more than that. The closer Bosh gets to free agency the less leverage the Raptors have. Im not saying that trade will happen and it is fair, but I wouldnt be surprised if something happened and Bosh is traded for less than his percieved worth