Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 02:02 PM) Yes, but like diets, usually people fall back into their typical ways. Hopefully this means a new way of business for the Bears. I think we just witnessed an NFL front office gastric bypass. Maybe a few years later it will go back to what it was, but it certainly isnt that way right now.
  2. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 01:48 PM) You aren't giving anyone crap for being skeptical are you? If there was one team that could screw this up, it's the Bears. They are the only team I know that held a press conference to announce the signing of a coach when said coach had not yet agreed to terms. This entire offseason has been atypical of the Bears. Nobody wants to acknowledge that.
  3. Same old cheap bears, right? they did the same thing they always do, right?
  4. So glad to not have to see Aoki 19 times a season
  5. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 01:08 PM) "Ring thing"??? You fell for the oldest trick in the book... it just further proves that nothing good ever happens at Motel 6
  6. put up the statue, Happy Valley. all is forgotten now
  7. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 12:25 PM) That is almost $600k more than the MLBTR estimate, and they are usually pretty close. Maybe he got a little bonus for a strong finish
  8. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 11:24 AM) I'm in the same boat. Any reason why Dick Labeau wouldn't be considered as the DC? He's got a pretty decent resume... Im guessing that he would most likely require a flip to 3-4, and Fox has been pretty much 4-3 everywhere he has been
  9. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 11:32 AM) Come on, Pace! Kyyle has ants in his pants! STAY OUT OF THERE
  10. QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 10:45 AM) Didn't Tebow have a cannon? He just couldn't hit anyone with it, right? iirc he could throw it far but it was a wounded duck, and he put a lot of air under it
  11. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 10:18 AM) "Back in 2011, Tim Tebow could throw a football a quarter mile." "and he caught it for a touchdown. Never saw it before. likely never will again"
  12. Im interested to hear the backstory of the past couple days, what they discussed
  13. http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30784886 The lost Beagle 2 Mars probe was found, this is pretty interesting. Balta, do you know if they are going to attempt to send any of the rovers in that direction to see if any of it is salvageable? Or is it just way too far?
  14. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 07:33 AM) That's what twitter is for. I know. thats why i included it
  15. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 07:28 AM) I do but if I didn't want to use it, how does it work? I haven't used paypal in a long ass time. Is it hard to get it from your paypal account into your bank account? I seriously have never sold anything online. I'm lame. Paypal usually takes a percentage depending on the amount, and the frequency you use paypal(they gave me a few freebie transfers back to my bank account when i first started using it). Its not hard to set up your bank account on Paypal, everything is pretty user friendly.
  16. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 07:20 AM) But you could just wait for the news to come to you and get on with your life... I could. but that isnt what will happen
  17. I browsed 05 playoff and World series clips the other night. Still awesome
  18. Alright Pace, s*** or get off the pot. I can't be refreshing this page and Twitter all day. I mean I totally will refresh this s*** all day long, but I shouldnt.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 02:25 AM) I hated that we were just supposed to believe that this guy would spend his entire life rising up the ranks for a highly competetive job just to exact revenge. I haven't seen the movie in a couple years, but couldn't he have just worked his way up to be a driver of that armored vehicle? Wasn't that the lynchpin in the entire plan? Its another example of plot fail in that movie. It's definitely a "turn off your believability meter" type of movie, so I don't want to destroy it too much, but it just got a bit too silly for me. Speaking of, "everything wrong with tmnt" is really good
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 04:40 PM) Does sports radio ever make you feel differently? I love Mully and Hanley, and Spiegel and Mannelly, they make me laugh and their callers are for the most part educated. It was a s*** show on B&B
  21. The people calling in to The Score are making me sad for humanity
  22. QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 03:19 PM) WTF?? Cardale to stay. Must know something we don't. Welcome to some random amount of minutes ago
  23. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 01:14 PM) Wasn't Shanny the OC in Denver when Cutler was at his best? No, He was in Texas with Kubiak at that time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Shanahan
  24. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 01:11 PM) DaBearsBlog @dabearsblog Source tells me Kyle Shanahan has told multiple people he expects to be Bears offensive coordinator this year & is eager to work w/Cutler. Source tells me Kyle Shanahan is high on drugs for being eager
  25. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 12:49 PM) I'm a bit worried about Jimmy. Hopefully it's just a slump but if this is him crashing down to earth we're going to be in some trouble going forward. I think his thumb is bothering him again. It has been heavily wrapped recently. For a little while he was down to just those black tape braces and then some wrap around his wrist to keep it in place, but it is back up to fully wrapped

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.