Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. And Chisoxfn forced SS2K5 and Daver into the Soxtalk thunderdome. Master Blaster did not win.
  2. girls shmirls
  3. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 11:14 AM) Ranked points allowed - 25 11 13 30 29 31 8 2 4 ha. really good or really bad. not much in between
  4. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 10:42 AM) While Jim Schwartz was in Detroit his highest ranked defense in points allowed was 15th. Bottom half of the league every other year. Not sure he is all that great. Maybe I'm just biased cause he is a big idiot, who let his players go on the field and try to hurt other players. Not to mention the time he tried to attack another coach. Just curious what his teams numbers were with both the Bills and Tennessee when he was strictly DC?
  5. I have a feeling tonite is gonna be a dirty game
  6. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 10:26 AM) Then you would have to expect the Bears to get at best, the 5th best coach in the pool. The problem I have with Hub is he will emphasize how unattractive the job is, but then moan when this unattractive job doesn't produce the hiring of the best coach in his mind. I am not so gung ho about Fox, but I think he could be a good "bridge" coach. From what I heard yesterday the Broncos don't think Gase is ready. Fox could bring him with, and maybe he is the ultimate replacement. He is going to San Fran according to "sources"
  7. I would say the dysfunction that Shanahan oversaw was tremendously worse than anything that Fox presided over. And even in the midst of infighting with Elway(which was really kept under wraps until about 4 days ago), he managed to go 12-4 and get a first round bye. I would be tremendously disappointed if they went after leatherface. And to be clear, I like listening to Hub, but he is right as much as he is wrong. And even he will admit to that for the most part, a few of his most recent predictions were that Seattle was just another team (this was in November of 2013) and they wont make it out of the first round.
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 09:13 AM) You don't remember a lot of infighting? The James Andrews stuff? I dont really know what you are referring to here.
  9. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 09:07 AM) Hub Arkush has some weird negativity toward Fox. I don't want to discredit 2 superbowls, but NFL is also a what have you done for me lately league and his Washington days were very dysfunctional, so were latter Denver years. His argument seems to be that Fox is being forced on Pace. I'd want to know if that's the truth, or if it's just a convenient media narrative to latch on to "Bears want to pair experienced coach with youthful GM". ?
  10. QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 08:10 AM) I want zero part of Schwartz. Undisciplined. as a head coach. His defenses are ferocious, I would love him as DC
  11. Both Maccagnan and Bowles will report directly to Woody Johnson. So, that Jets team should be fun to watch from afar
  12. https://vine.co/v/ODjKdzzDMnO Oh snap
  13. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 06:13 PM) hi kyle Miss your thome love
  14. A Kalapse sighting, then he is gone
  15. QUOTE (LDF @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 04:57 PM) i do beg to differ... there is really no scouting rpt that givens any hints on how far or close he is to the majors. How can you differ if you don't know either way? I'm not gonna lose sleep over a guy that nobody really knows about, and I will trust that the Sox know which international prospects they should throw money at
  16. Jokes on you, BB. There is always hormones, birth control or not.
  17. @RapSheet: The #Cowboys and DC Rod Marinelli have reached an agreement on a contract for him to stay, source said. Big one for Dallas.
  18. QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 03:26 PM) Pull out game strong. Lmao, famous last words! Famous next words are "its a boy/girl!"
  19. KEEP TALKING WITE IM IN THE ADMIN BOARD CONTROLS WE ARE GOOD FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE MINUTES
  20. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 01:12 PM) I'm guessing he invested heavily all over the world to protect himself against this very realistic issue with Russian's currency. Isnt he an oil and natural gas Oligarch? Their economy may be going into the crapper, but if he holds on to that stuff, he will probably be ok
  21. QUOTE (My_Sox_Summer @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 01:02 PM) I agree! Sorry to have jacked the thread. Dont do it again, or you will be banned or something
  22. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 12:55 PM) He was a missed field goal away from winning the superbowl with Jake f***ing Delhomme. He won a playoff game and a division with Tim Tebow. Dude is the best coach to not have a superbowl, imo. At least best coach in modern era without a superbowl. Him and Marty Schottenheimer. What a f***ing coup it would be to hire Fox. Top 5 coach in this league, imo. Note: I am not saying that he will instantly make us a contender but would certainly would be a step in the right direction. Dont get me wrong, I want him too. Im just pointing out that there isnt a guy out there that doesnt have a issue, whether it is inexperience or failure at previous jobs
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 11:58 AM) Thanks, Mr. Spoiler. You are welcome, any time.
  24. There isnt any perfect coaching candidate out there right now. Fox has had success in multiple different scenarios, but he has also had some failure, and hasnt won the big game in a few tries.
  25. Prokhorov probably was pissed he couldnt buy a title because there were actually rules that needed to be followed. Oh well, back to sleeping on large piles of money

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.