Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 01:48 PM) You aren't giving anyone crap for being skeptical are you? If there was one team that could screw this up, it's the Bears. They are the only team I know that held a press conference to announce the signing of a coach when said coach had not yet agreed to terms. This entire offseason has been atypical of the Bears. Nobody wants to acknowledge that.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Same old cheap bears, right? they did the same thing they always do, right?
-
2014-2015 MLB off season player movement and rumors thread
So glad to not have to see Aoki 19 times a season
-
Relationship Advice Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 01:08 PM) "Ring thing"??? You fell for the oldest trick in the book... it just further proves that nothing good ever happens at Motel 6
-
Penn State horror story
put up the statue, Happy Valley. all is forgotten now
-
Flowers signs 2.675
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 12:25 PM) That is almost $600k more than the MLBTR estimate, and they are usually pretty close. Maybe he got a little bonus for a strong finish
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 11:24 AM) I'm in the same boat. Any reason why Dick Labeau wouldn't be considered as the DC? He's got a pretty decent resume... Im guessing that he would most likely require a flip to 3-4, and Fox has been pretty much 4-3 everywhere he has been
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 11:32 AM) Come on, Pace! Kyyle has ants in his pants! STAY OUT OF THERE
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 10:45 AM) Didn't Tebow have a cannon? He just couldn't hit anyone with it, right? iirc he could throw it far but it was a wounded duck, and he put a lot of air under it
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 10:18 AM) "Back in 2011, Tim Tebow could throw a football a quarter mile." "and he caught it for a touchdown. Never saw it before. likely never will again"
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Im interested to hear the backstory of the past couple days, what they discussed
-
2015 Catch-All thread
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30784886 The lost Beagle 2 Mars probe was found, this is pretty interesting. Balta, do you know if they are going to attempt to send any of the rovers in that direction to see if any of it is salvageable? Or is it just way too far?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 07:33 AM) That's what twitter is for. I know. thats why i included it
-
2015 Catch-All thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 07:28 AM) I do but if I didn't want to use it, how does it work? I haven't used paypal in a long ass time. Is it hard to get it from your paypal account into your bank account? I seriously have never sold anything online. I'm lame. Paypal usually takes a percentage depending on the amount, and the frequency you use paypal(they gave me a few freebie transfers back to my bank account when i first started using it). Its not hard to set up your bank account on Paypal, everything is pretty user friendly.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 07:20 AM) But you could just wait for the news to come to you and get on with your life... I could. but that isnt what will happen
-
Old Youtube Games
I browsed 05 playoff and World series clips the other night. Still awesome
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Alright Pace, s*** or get off the pot. I can't be refreshing this page and Twitter all day. I mean I totally will refresh this s*** all day long, but I shouldnt.
-
2015 Films thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 16, 2015 -> 02:25 AM) I hated that we were just supposed to believe that this guy would spend his entire life rising up the ranks for a highly competetive job just to exact revenge. I haven't seen the movie in a couple years, but couldn't he have just worked his way up to be a driver of that armored vehicle? Wasn't that the lynchpin in the entire plan? Its another example of plot fail in that movie. It's definitely a "turn off your believability meter" type of movie, so I don't want to destroy it too much, but it just got a bit too silly for me. Speaking of, "everything wrong with tmnt" is really good
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 04:40 PM) Does sports radio ever make you feel differently? I love Mully and Hanley, and Spiegel and Mannelly, they make me laugh and their callers are for the most part educated. It was a s*** show on B&B
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
The people calling in to The Score are making me sad for humanity
-
2014-2015 NCAA football thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 03:19 PM) WTF?? Cardale to stay. Must know something we don't. Welcome to some random amount of minutes ago
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 01:14 PM) Wasn't Shanny the OC in Denver when Cutler was at his best? No, He was in Texas with Kubiak at that time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Shanahan
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 01:11 PM) DaBearsBlog @dabearsblog Source tells me Kyle Shanahan has told multiple people he expects to be Bears offensive coordinator this year & is eager to work w/Cutler. Source tells me Kyle Shanahan is high on drugs for being eager
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 12:49 PM) I'm a bit worried about Jimmy. Hopefully it's just a slump but if this is him crashing down to earth we're going to be in some trouble going forward. I think his thumb is bothering him again. It has been heavily wrapped recently. For a little while he was down to just those black tape braces and then some wrap around his wrist to keep it in place, but it is back up to fully wrapped
-
2014-2015 NCAA football thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 11:27 AM) Welcome to seven minutes ago. He's going it's done. The guy is dirt poor and came from nothing. It's a no brainer especially when he's been told he's Probably the third QB taken. im going to the future, Doc