Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. *waves around blackmail pictures*
  2. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 09:12 AM) I can't figure out why Rex Ryan took the Buffalo job. Isn't that pretty much the Jets about 5 years ago? Great defense with no QB and no first round pick this year. I'll take Matt Ryan and the Falcons defense rebuild any day over that. Its the Jets last year(defense is better, but Ryan always coaches his defense well). He just traded Geno for EJ
  3. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 08:40 AM) Won't even interview with the Bears for a promotion Dan Pompeii mentioned this morning that it could be those serious health issues that he had in his final year that is keeping him where he is at. It was just an opinion, but there could be a lot of truth to it. Didnt he have a stroke on the sideline?
  4. I remember when the call was reversed on Megatron i said "I will take it", but felt very guilty in saying so.
  5. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 07:45 AM) I couldn't get into that show after the first 3 episodes, and everything I read that happens, I'm glad I missed. Don't need to see her getting her salad tossed. The only reason I know about it is Deadspin. Im browsing "What do the Broncos do now?" and then I see that. Im glad for Lena Dunham that she has been successful and the show works, but I am not really interested in her love life.
  6. QUOTE (LDF @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 06:02 AM) Yoan Lopez has been clear by the government... does anyone knows his profile?? http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/Ex...rticleId=336811
  7. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    Well, Allison Williams had an interesting scene in "Girls".
  8. very true, last week would have been a 20 degree house
  9. this should be fun Also, have we seen the end of Peyton? If John Fox is out, and Gase and Del Rio take HC jobs elsewhere, you have to wonder if Manning has any motivation to come back after how this season ended
  10. It's pretty crazy that Peyton has gotten this far with that neck injury. My dad has the same thing and one less surgery and it has wrecked him
  11. So is Leslie Frazier canned?
  12. @ProFootballTalk: Just heard Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli is expected to become the defensive coordinator in Tampa.
  13. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 03:59 PM) Trent Richardson - inactive for a playoff game. What was worse, the Browns drafting him so high or the Colts giving up a 1st round pick after watching him suck? Hard to believe how many of the Alabama running backs have flamed out at the next level. TRich and Ingram have been mediocre at best. Lacy has been good but seems to be prone to injury due to his running style
  14. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 02:06 PM) Potentially season saving forced fumble by Peppers, Murray was gone for 6 there. Where was that last year? Like most veterans that played under Trestman, the performance was sorely lacking
  15. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 01:07 PM) That extra ability to make plays on the run is what makes him the best though. His accuracy has been off today as well.
  16. Packers D is getting punked
  17. QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 12:50 PM) Well see how he treats the church elders. You should at least shoot him a PM and let him know we are considering banning him. "The List" remains unedited
  18. QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 12:42 PM) I remember you from WSI. Glad to see more of the WSI posters finding a better home for all things White Sox. So you are saying we shouldn't ban this person. Are you sure?
  19. Good game so far, Rodgers clearly isn't right but still better than 96 percent of the league
  20. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2015 -> 08:31 AM) Rex Ryan to Buffalo I like Ryan, but how does a team with a stud defense and no QB or offense improve by hiring him? Only thing that changed is his team colors. Really good defense, not so good offense, he just traded Geno for EJ
  21. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 10, 2015 -> 05:59 PM) Rose isn't playing tonight, his knee is sore. Not this s*** again... This is the time and the team to sit against, no worries
  22. I hope this turnout ends up being somewhat correlative to park attendance this season.
  23. I kind of hope the Bears trade back if possible. Even if Mariota is there

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.