Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. The Bears just won that game with Sharpton, Jones and Greene as LBs. Think about that
  2. Jones and White, you are no Jeffery and Marshall
  3. Falcons said "I like how vanilla defense tastes"
  4. QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 04:25 PM) We got a break. In real time, that looked like a soft hit and Mundy let up, but that was helmet to helmet. Pereira said it shouldn't have been called because the H2H contact was incidental due to the tackle. Whatever, I'm glad it didn't get called on the Bears for once
  5. Jordan mills looks bad. False start on the first snap, Massaquoa beat him for a sack, and he missed a big block on the Jeffery end around
  6. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 03:16 PM) Yup. I knew when the Dolphins went conservative before the final drive that Rodgers would make them pay
  7. GB down 4 with 2 minutes left and no timeouts. This is where Rodgers breaks hearts
  8. I understand the scaring part, the faux threats, the treasure hunts that could get you in trouble, even th drinking competitions. But the sodomy stuff, what THE f***. Not only would I never want that done to me, but I would never ever in a million years want to do that to someone else
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 01:49 PM) Hospital stated it was due to a violation of treatment protocol without saying what the violation was. This hospital isn't covering themselves in dignity. No, this hospital really has had epic failures at multiple levels. I think their protocols are going to be rewritten from square one
  10. Bears Reporters saying DJ Williams is out
  11. Dolphins defense holding up well so far, they are stopping the run and getting a little pressure. Their offense....not so much
  12. QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 11:49 AM) I'm hoping the Bears can win a shootout... Me too, but they still have to stop Ryan at least once
  13. If the Bears get no pressure on Ryan, this game will be over pretty quick. Time for Jared to earn his paycheck
  14. Man, you never like to hear about foot problems with tall men, especially fractures.
  15. QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:24 AM) Poor Jack Swagger, lol. Remember when he was a thing? I think that DUI really derailed his run. They haven't really let him do anything since that happened. A bunch of fake runs at lesser titles
  16. QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 12, 2014 -> 10:15 AM) That was actually one of my favorite features of the Booz Cruise You liked hearing him tell others to do his job?
  17. I love not hearing Boozer screaming anymore
  18. Pau looks like a man possessed this preseason
  19. QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 11, 2014 -> 07:36 PM) Yes they do. I really enjoy watching this style of baseball. They just play you even until the last couple innings and then put down the whammy
  20. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Oct 11, 2014 -> 06:21 PM) De Aza is just a good ballplayer. Shame a lot on here couldn't see it. He is not good, he is mediocre. I know you love to point out his good and ignore the bad, but when he was bad he was epic terrible
  21. http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/car...des-325008.html Boeheim is such a piece of crap.
  22. QUOTE (flavum @ Oct 11, 2014 -> 09:09 AM) Great game last night. When the Royals didn't score with bases loaded/no out, I thought they were done. Royals have the 2005 Sox thing going. They're 5-0 in the postseason so far, and they just find a way to get it done. Incredible how close they were to being eliminated in the Wildcard Game. Also, on time of game...3:15 to play 6 innings last night. I mean, come on...MLB doesn't care. The time of the game didn't bother me because it seemed like there was always something happening. How many times did the bases get loaded and nobody scored, 3? 4? It isn't like the Yankees/Red Sox where there are ten discussions with the pitcher in one at bat and each hitter readjusts his batting gloves between every pitch.
  23. There is something to be said about how WWE has been unable to elevate their current stars to any superstar level, forcing them to repeatedly bring in attitude era stars for pop. the rumored Rock/HHH wrestle mania match is just a terrible idea, as much as I like both wrestlers
  24. Gotta hand it to the Royals, once the door opened they were ready and ran through at full steam ahead

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.