Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 18, 2013 -> 09:12 AM) Is that kind of like the Disney version of Skylanders? It is exactly that. QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Dec 18, 2013 -> 11:10 AM) We looked into it but the cost is what really turned me off about it. The kids were kinda/sorta interested in it but not really enough to justify it. We bought them a bunch of UB Funkeys when they were popular and they lost interest in those after a while as well. At least they were only 7 bucks for each new character. Plus we’d end up having to buy another PS3 so that I could still play my games. I found the starter kit at the store for 75 bucks, but I got it on Amazon for 60. Considering games cost anywhere from 50-60 bucks, i thought it was worth it with the little pod and three figures. Those figures are like 7.50 each. sigh
  2. Hmmmm, I hope I dont over do it. I dont think I do, but I might.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Dawn of the Planet of the Apes teaser trailer
  4. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 18, 2013 -> 08:39 AM) Funny things happen when you see your job going down the drain. The program is going down the drain, he is trying to plug it
  5. damn, he is doing to media tour today. The Score this morning, ESPN this afternoon
  6. I think "better/safer helmets" is a myth. You might be protecting the outside of the head, but the brain is still bouncing around the inside of the skull
  7. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 18, 2013 -> 08:12 AM) All the Cowboys fans I know talk about Romo as if he's better than Peyton Manning the week after a Cowboys win yet the same people talk about him as if he's worse than Rex Grossman the week after a loss. how dare you sully the good name of Rex Grossman
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Got the Disney Infinity starter pack for my kids. Don't know if I am prepared for the financial drain those toys will provide
  9. I was at WDIB while Goff was there at SIU, I never would have imagined he would have gone as far as he did. I think eventually he will make his way back to the score, possibly when Boers retires
  10. QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 04:32 PM) Is his camp stupid? Do they not understand that tanking for one of the best draft classes in recent history can prevent them from rebuilding at all? A core of Butler, Noah, Jabari/Wiggins, Mirotic, and Rose is a hell of a lot better than what we had this year before Rose got hurt. Do i have to answer that?
  11. Just when you think things cant get worse, the Rose camp starts yapping again
  12. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 04:15 PM) The Steelers have 28 sacks this year. Third worst in the NFL. Bears dont have many either, and Shea got to Rodgers
  13. Alshon had a......memorable interview with Dan Patrick today. http://deadspin.com/dan-patrick-soldiers-t...h-al-1485019687 By memorable, i mean terrible.
  14. I would be very worried about Rodgers getting popped by the blitzberg labeaus if I were McCarthy. I would hold out Rodgers for the bears specifically and hope Flynn can pull it off once more
  15. I texted my buddy after the final interception "Awwww, Schwartzie cant throw his headset down like he is dropping the mic and be a smarmy douche while walking to shake hands. So sad"
  16. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 11:47 AM) Except the Eagles won't be stupid enough to stop running the ball. This is Chip Kelly we are talking about here. That man loves the passing offense QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 11:58 AM) LeSean McCoy had 8 carries last week. holy s***
  17. QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 11:06 AM) Well, steelers have been playing a lot better recently. That said, the eagles just seem like the WORST matchup for the bears. I dont know, I see it just like Dallas. High scoring offense, not so good of a defense. The eagles just gave up 48 to the Vikings, WITHOUT AP. Thats pretty nuts
  18. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 10:16 AM) Both of those articles reference Alan Hahn, a tv analyst who works at Madison Square Gardens, who has no sources for his made up article from over two weeks ago. you are just being nitpicky because flapship didnt break it SOME RUMORS (SOURCES THAT STEVE9347 DOESNT SUPPORT) STATE THAT HOUSTON IS ASKING FOR THE MOON FOR ASIK edited for accuracy
  19. Jim Callis will be on the Score in their next segment to discuss the trade
  20. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 10:01 AM) We go from linking to a NY Daily News article to linking to a Bleacher Report "post". You managed to downgrade. Next up, someone will reference a f***ing Flapship article. *digs around for Flapship "Sources Say Rose Comes Back Tonite" article in fairness, Bleacher report has been hiring actual reporters and trying to clean up their tabloid image FWIW bleacher report isnt the only source of the story http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-for-omer-asik/ http://www.hoopsworld.com/rockets-want-2-f...-picks-for-asik
  21. QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 09:58 AM) True. But our run defense sucked with Briggs in there. Brandon Jacobs ran for 120 yards on this defense when Briggs played. True, but they were still reeling from losing Melton and Collins. Ratliff has really made his presence felt since he started playing.
  22. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 09:55 AM) How the hell is that possible? No idea
  23. QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 09:49 AM) Briggs should be back this week. Maybe our run defense will improve from horrible to bad. Replacing Green with Briggs is a pretty big deal for a lot of reasons. Briggs starts making the calls, Anderson just has to play his position, the rookie LB group becomes a veteran LB group. Zack Zaidman said the other day that Briggs is still 4th in the league in run stuffs. Thats crazy
  24. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 09:30 AM) Houston isn't asking for the moon. Finding a team that wants a $15 million cap hit for next season on a guy like Omer Asik is going to be pretty hard. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1890598...-deal-they-like
  25. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Dec 17, 2013 -> 09:31 AM) If the Lions lose and Packers win, the Lions are out, they would be a game and a half behind the Packers The Bears win keeps them a 1/2 game ahead of the Packers while a lose puts them a 1/2 game behind the Packers. I suppose ties in the Bears/Packer game would come into play. I want the Bears to just go Beast mode and finish this thing off. Take no prisoners, go into the playoffs on a little run. If the Lions/Packers backdoor into the playoffs I will be very disappointed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.