Everything posted by kev211
-
Seattle Games of Aug 27-28
QUOTE(Bighurt52235 @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 09:48 PM) Looks like I'll be going... Safeco is a great park, I went out there earlier this year on a spur of the moment deal, in hopes os seeing the once respected Palmeiro collect #3000. Well, he only got #2,999 that day. I never have any luck trying to see milestones in person. I was at Safeco for the two games Frank sat on 1,999 hits. Back in 1999, I went there the day after he hit HR 300, left they day before he hit 301. Sox are 0-6 with me at Safeco.... maybe I should stay home. I was at last year's, Koch game.... I should definitely stay home, but I won't. I was there for frank's 2,000 hit This has nothing to do with white sox or baseball but im going to see the huskies at the big house on september 3rd.
-
If players reamined on their original teams...
QUOTE(Nokona @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 09:54 PM) That kid gave his heart out there day in day out. Plus, he's a local boy. Give him a bit of love. No disrespect just i wouldn't want him as an everyday catcher
-
If players reamined on their original teams...
Are bullpen would be solid
-
If players reamined on their original teams...
Josh Paul :puke BTW is he still with the cubs organization?
-
Illinois Barbies..
LMAO at Orland Park I go to school there with kids who live there so i can realate to it.
- Moving...
-
Indians/Twins Updates
QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
-
Indians/Twins Updates
QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 07:14 PM) good lord! who are they playing? At least twins fans and white sox fans can agree on something THE INDIANS SUCK!!!
-
Organ Donors
I voted I am to young but when I get my license I will most likely be a donor seeing that I have no use for my organs anymore after I die and might as well help someone out.
-
Tadahito Iguchi
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 01:47 PM) Noone comments to your wallpapers because they rock and it gets old just telling you over and over again that your wallpapers are awesome. Maybe you should make a s***ty one and you'll get comments like Soxfan1 does. Thats the exact reason Deploderer and LMFAO on the soxfan1 comment
-
espn poll illinois 50 states in 50 days
Guys there never show the poll anywhere you wasted all your time.
-
Seattle Games of Aug 27-28
I just did it real fast Contreas then Garland
-
Seattle Games of Aug 27-28
This needed a thread because
- Tadahito Iguchi
-
what did i predict last nite?
QUOTE(flyg88182 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 08:06 PM) haha read the start of the game thread this afternoon and my prediction was correct haha im not taking any credit though, im glad to see this streak finally end. exactly what we needed. NO MORE b****ING. damn it feels good. Lets get those twinkies on tuesday. You obviously are taking credit you started this thread if you wearnt you woulda replied to it the game thread or did nothing.
- WHITE SOX WINNER!
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:59 PM) Whats Contreas Pitch Count? ^^^^
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
Whats Contreas Pitch Count?
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:58 PM) Pull Contreras? I would after this inning
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:56 PM) Just a suggestion: Crede should come in at 3b after this inning. You saw what happened after we pulled konerko the other day
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:53 PM) Sorry, I should have stated on offense. It was very interesting to hear Walker basically ignore the question Bruce Levine had for him in regards to the long swings our guys have in the minors. Then on offense the only one i can think of is Rowand
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:52 PM) When's the last time we called up someone from the minors who actually contributed? Jenks
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(WSNS-TV44 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:48 PM) Rather see Romero,Lohse,and "CY" Mays in Texas.We can't buy a hit against these clowns. meh, i woudnt want to see soriano in texas
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
Contreas owns the yankees
-
Today is the day--8/21/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:34 PM) Twinks claim Soriano off of waivers I am sure Texas will pull him back and all. Hopefully they dont get him Texas would be stupid not to they could get alot for him this offseason