Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(Bighurt52235 @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 09:48 PM) Looks like I'll be going... Safeco is a great park, I went out there earlier this year on a spur of the moment deal, in hopes os seeing the once respected Palmeiro collect #3000. Well, he only got #2,999 that day. I never have any luck trying to see milestones in person. I was at Safeco for the two games Frank sat on 1,999 hits. Back in 1999, I went there the day after he hit HR 300, left they day before he hit 301. Sox are 0-6 with me at Safeco.... maybe I should stay home. I was at last year's, Koch game.... I should definitely stay home, but I won't. I was there for frank's 2,000 hit This has nothing to do with white sox or baseball but im going to see the huskies at the big house on september 3rd.
  2. QUOTE(Nokona @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 09:54 PM) That kid gave his heart out there day in day out. Plus, he's a local boy. Give him a bit of love. No disrespect just i wouldn't want him as an everyday catcher
  3. Josh Paul :puke BTW is he still with the cubs organization?
  4. kev211 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    LMAO at Orland Park I go to school there with kids who live there so i can realate to it.
  5. kev211 replied to Rex Kickass's topic in SLaM
    0
  6. QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
  7. QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 07:14 PM) good lord! who are they playing? At least twins fans and white sox fans can agree on something THE INDIANS SUCK!!!
  8. kev211 replied to Kid Gleason's topic in SLaM
    I voted I am to young but when I get my license I will most likely be a donor seeing that I have no use for my organs anymore after I die and might as well help someone out.
  9. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 01:47 PM) Noone comments to your wallpapers because they rock and it gets old just telling you over and over again that your wallpapers are awesome. Maybe you should make a s***ty one and you'll get comments like Soxfan1 does. Thats the exact reason Deploderer and LMFAO on the soxfan1 comment
  10. Guys there never show the poll anywhere you wasted all your time.
  11. I just did it real fast Contreas then Garland
  12. This needed a thread because
  13. Meh, too plain
  14. QUOTE(flyg88182 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 08:06 PM) haha read the start of the game thread this afternoon and my prediction was correct haha im not taking any credit though, im glad to see this streak finally end. exactly what we needed. NO MORE b****ING. damn it feels good. Lets get those twinkies on tuesday. You obviously are taking credit you started this thread if you wearnt you woulda replied to it the game thread or did nothing.
  15. Hell Yeah
  16. QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:59 PM) Whats Contreas Pitch Count? ^^^^
  17. Whats Contreas Pitch Count?
  18. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:58 PM) Pull Contreras? I would after this inning
  19. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:56 PM) Just a suggestion: Crede should come in at 3b after this inning. You saw what happened after we pulled konerko the other day
  20. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:53 PM) Sorry, I should have stated on offense. It was very interesting to hear Walker basically ignore the question Bruce Levine had for him in regards to the long swings our guys have in the minors. Then on offense the only one i can think of is Rowand
  21. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:52 PM) When's the last time we called up someone from the minors who actually contributed? Jenks
  22. QUOTE(WSNS-TV44 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:48 PM) Rather see Romero,Lohse,and "CY" Mays in Texas.We can't buy a hit against these clowns. meh, i woudnt want to see soriano in texas
  23. Contreas owns the yankees
  24. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 21, 2005 -> 03:34 PM) Twinks claim Soriano off of waivers I am sure Texas will pull him back and all. Hopefully they dont get him Texas would be stupid not to they could get alot for him this offseason

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.