Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 09:04 PM) comments?hermy Soxfan1 was just as bad as you when he started. Look at him now just keep trying and you will get it.
  2. I listened to this for the first time it was great.
  3. kev211 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 09:25 PM) What can I say... I am a whore. Not only in the sig, but in the blog CLICK THIS LINK!! http://www.boringtheworld.blogspot.com you named you cat pods
  4. Looks preety good
  5. Looks preety good
  6. Benson is Chicago's TO. Doesn't care about the team just wants the money.
  7. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 07:02 PM) 1) 0 2) 0 Optimissm rocks! gotta love optimism to bad it didn't work out
  8. Why cant they do the 17th instead?
  9. Konerko would have to be because he has been here the longest except frank but he isnt playing.
  10. All I can say is ASU fans are classless I would have been cheering for kerr even if i was a die hard ASU fan.
  11. kev211 replied to VAfan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 04:51 PM) ive never even heard of this Griffey guy. I really dont think we need another utility guy. we just picked up Blum. Is that supposed to be in green because if not do you know anything about baseball?
  12. kev211 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    For example soxtalk is highly rated on google so post the link on there.
  13. kev211 replied to RockRaines's topic in How Does That Work?
    Isn't it griffeytalk.com I haven't heard Chavez's name sine that 60 page thread.
  14. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 02:04 PM) I agree very dumb move. Shouldn't be stacking your team with your worst hitters to get them PT. I'd like to see Crede take the day off. This out of the mouth of crede biggest fan.
  15. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:56 PM) I'm about 99.9% sure that this is not the game thread, it is in fact the Sox & Roll announcment. Yet it's reading like a game thread. Because there is no game thread no one has made it.
  16. QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:19 PM) Rumor is that Volek wants out of Tennessee. How about Michael Haynes and a draft pick for Volek? Can't be much worse than what we already got. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../508160360/1027 I was the first to suggest Voleck he would be a great edition and would probably do better then grossman did anyway.
  17. I dont feel like looking for the answer but why isnt iguchi playing lately?
  18. Well sorry to get everybody hopes down but on Sporting News Radio they said that the ceo of the reds said that no deal had even been offered to them.
  19. QUOTE(wsox08 @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 01:05 AM) Keys that led to the loss 2. Konerko getting a "double" but somehow getting thrown out before he got to second I was there too because when he went to second he hesitated for awhile when he was halfway there.
  20. QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 08:49 PM) Since its about here, I went ahead and made one. GO IRISH Touchdown jesus
  21. Im going to say no hoping that i am wrong.
  22. "A shot on elobe THE BULLS WIN"
  23. QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 15, 2005 -> 01:14 AM) Some people learned how to spell grammar and how to use proper contractions.
  24. QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 11:30 PM) The reds owner wants to sell the team... he thinks that it's worth more with Griffey on it than off it.... go fig. I have my doubts, but i think Chicago would go nuts for Jr. I don't know about you but id rather buy a team minus a 50 million dollar contract.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.