Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Ill be there, lets hope the good contreas shows up because lately him and duque have been are best pitchers.
  2. QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 11:07 PM) Perhaps the Baltimore Orioles would have been better off if someone other than Rafael Palmeiro came to the plate with the outcome hanging in the balance. The humiliation is worse then the suspension I think. He had some cheers but they will all be boos when he plays away.
  3. There is an 11 page thread about this.
  4. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:54 PM) Can you do me a favor and never correct my spelling or grammar again. Take a look at your post one more time. If you noticed I only side commented I wasn't planning on correcting it until someone else spoke up.
  5. Cant you make your own you do have photoshop
  6. Id say put hermy on the DL now try out Jenks. So basically hermy is fresh for the playoffs.
  7. QUOTE(GBlum27 @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:20 PM) Pieces of crap. Seriously they were worthless, not even used for the stupid game they were made for, just something people collected. I'm not even gonna post about the insane craze from when I was in Elementary school. God everybody had those things
  8. QUOTE(spiderman @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:50 PM) I understand you didn't say anything about the Score - I just pointed out that both stations are sometimes full of themselves. I didn't want to single out Bruce Levine without at least mentioning the Score (Ofman) as well....Nothing against what you said, just myself offering that up. I do agree that ofman and the score are bad but there better then bruce IMO
  9. kev211 replied to fathom's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I dont like willie much but he is better the perez and pablo
  10. QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:46 PM) I love your spelling. I wasent the only one to see that
  11. QUOTE(spiderman @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:41 PM) Where did I say that ? I was making fun of bruce you said that offman and the score did it too but i didnt say anything about ofman and the score to make you say that.
  12. QUOTE(spiderman @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:40 PM) My point being that I'm not sure it was breaking news either time - both stations just like to give the impression that their reporters are getting the story first, even if, like in this case, there really isn't a story. I also didnt say that I loved offman and the score
  13. QUOTE(spiderman @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:38 PM) Both the Score and ESPN 1000 do that - I heard the Score yesterday on their updates mentioning that 'Ofman is reporting that Griffey cleared waivers and a trade with the White Sox could be possible' as some sort of 'inside info'.... In reality, while they do have some contacts inside the organization, most of their information comes from local newspapers and other Internet sources. Yah but they said it YESTERDAY bruce says it TODAY
  14. QUOTE(WhiteSoxAaron! @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:36 PM) ong is white sox josh the same as the one on wsi? I believe so
  15. QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:33 PM) Guys almost everyone in the media reported that Vizquel was headed to the Sox this november. Bruce was not the only one. I'm not sure why everyone hates him. Because i could have told you yesterday griffey passed waivers and yet bruce says it today and makes it breaking news and takes all the credit.
  16. QUOTE(Soxfest @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 07:59 PM) Got a sneaky feeling if boston was up 5-2 we would of found a way to play 5 Once the lineup cards are handed in its up to the umps the red sox had absolutly no say in the matter.
  17. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 10:26 PM) You can't risk the Reds telling you to take him, and getting stuck with his whole contract. ^
  18. Bruce is an idiot and this just proves it more.
  19. QUOTE(whtsox13 @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 07:24 PM) I don't think that is possible. The red Sox would be playing 30 games in a row without a day off. I think the maximum they can do is 20 or 21 games without a day off. If the red sox agree to it they can. We did it last year when we made up a game with philly.
  20. Preety stupid there was like a 30-45 minute period where it was raining at all.
  21. There going to get 1 inning in tonight basically because no team wants to give up an offday. Most nights that game would barely be under way at this point.
  22. so has it been officially called or still waiting?
  23. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 05:05 PM) Any news on the tarp? as of 6 minutes ago it was on the field
  24. QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 04:59 PM) Where? I right clicked the screen, and got some options. Full screen wasn't one of them. double click it
  25. QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 14, 2005 -> 04:58 PM) You know you can right click and full-screen it right? then it be blurry

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.