Everything posted by kev211
-
Nice shoutout!
QUOTE(AbeFroman @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 08:45 PM) You guys should figure out how to get a recorded copy of that "Soxtalk.com YES!" on the web... ... I guess you'll need the express written permission of major league baseball though... we could alway email hawk again and ask for his written consent.
-
Nice shoutout!
Maybe we will break our 351 users at one time record were already at 221 i havent seen it that big in awhile.
-
Nice shoutout!
Someone just joined
-
Nice shoutout!
I started laughin as soon as I heard it. I wonder if somebody here can get an audio clip of Soxtalk.com...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Props to the person who sent the email.
-
Pods = All Star
Via whitesox.com All because of us
-
Pods = All Star
He celebrates with a hit
-
Pods = All Star
read nyfans.com is hilarious
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:53 PM) I really don't think the voting was all that close between Pods and Jeter. I think they just said it was close when in realitly Pods had it all along. Your right 4 million out of 14 millions is preety big thars almost 1/3
-
Pods = All Star
how great does it feel we single handly beat the evil empire
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:49 PM) I wonder what percentage of that 3+ mil were from this board......... a very hihg number
- Pods = All Star
-
Pods = All Star
Podsednik should split his bonus with all of us!
-
Pods = All Star
HE DID IT!!!!!! MY SOURCE CSN
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:31 PM) Pods just won the 32nd Man on the All Star Team. YES! Your source not supposed to be anounced untill 7:45
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(Reddy @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:20 PM) too bad i dont have CSN + damnit Its on csn cause the cubs got rained out
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(Soxfest @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:14 PM) 7:45 we will know results will be on ESPN I really hope we get a fair shake and beat Jeter The suspense is killing me
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:10 PM) Ha it went up
-
Pods = All Star
Hopefully pods get in! We all did a hell of a job. Good work Chi Sox Army!
-
Pods = All Star
I just got the message to stop Watch the All-Star Game live on FOX, July 12 at 8:00pm ET, and come to MLB.com to submit your choice for the Ted Williams Most Valuable Player Award, presented by Chevrolet via the Ameriquest 2005 All-Star Game MVP Vote
-
Pods = All Star
keep going guys even if it is past 7
- Pods = All Star
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 06:42 PM) Whoa, I got 69 earlier XD Lucky
-
Pods = All Star
I just got the wierdest validation code 70 yes a two digit one has anybody else
-
Ootp league.
Is there a Salery Cap?
-
Pods = All Star
QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:48 PM) MLB just released a statement: "We are pleased to inform our loyal fans that voting for the final spot for each league will continue for another day. This extra day of voting will be slightly different than these last few days. Voting will only be allowed in New York, Minnesota, and the Northside of Chicago due to an unforeseen error in the polls. We wish to congratulate all of the players involved and God bless Derek Jeter."