Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:55 PM) We would have picked up Andruw Jones' huge f***ing contract. 04' $12.00 05' $12.50 06' $13.00 07' $13.50 Not worth it. Wow, that is huge. Id rather have dye after seeing that.
  2. Ill have it asap
  3. QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:24 PM) Could someone make me a frank thomas sig. With some PIcs of himn threw the years. ANd say like HAll of Famer Ill see what I can do!
  4. QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:39 PM) To bad the rumor deal last year didnt go through Mags to Atl for Andruw Jones what an outfield we would have PodsLF Jones CF Rowand RF But we would have ortiz as a starter
  5. QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:01 PM) That's because he didn't know if he wanted to play baseball or hockey I think it was. So we drafted him and he didn't want to sign and he didn't play a year at all because he didn't know what he wanted to decide yet until the following year when he put his name back in the draft. It's not like the White Sox dropped the ball on him, he simply didn't have a clear cut decision of what he wanted to do when we drafted him. I see
  6. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:23 PM) Ughhh. 2-run homer by Mauer in the 1st inning. 2-0 Twins. :puke :puke :banghead
  7. QUOTE(Be Good @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 07:19 PM) Who would you start: JD Drew or Encarnación? I've been going with Drew. Drew
  8. kev211 replied to WHarris1's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:58 PM) Daigle with an RBI base hit in the 2nd. Wow. My AAP he is on fire!
  9. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:17 PM) I still swear Frank had a hit in his debut. I remember him ripping one to center but I must be wrong. Rember he hit a linedrive that got caught!
  10. QUOTE(techgeekxp @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:10 PM) This should be added to the sites Smilies!
  11. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:34 PM) We did draft Gange though, but we didn't sign him. If this is true were stupid :banghead
  12. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:21 PM) Come on, Giants. Beat the Twinkies and get us our 5.5 game lead back! GO GIANTS!
  13. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:20 PM) My AAP . My AAP is better then your AAP
  14. QUOTE(techgeekxp @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:11 PM) Yet again, Kalapse was the winner, being the only one to get them all right. He is, like the Sox are, unstoppable! Dont worry i started playing late. I will dethrone him before this is over!
  15. QUOTE(techgeekxp @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:10 PM) I made this for White Sox Josh on the other board... a combo of two smilies that I think fits really well... good job
  16. kev211 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    Congrats DBAHO
  17. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 06:00 PM) He's still alive? That's news to me.
  18. QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:59 PM) Will be on the Mike Murphy show tonight... ok
  19. QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:54 PM) *He's a die-hard Cardinals fan for life, and he wouldn't mind playing there in the twilight years of his career He better rather play here. How long is his contract here?
  20. QUOTE(THOMAS_KONERKO_BACK2BACK @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:35 PM) HEY I need help with my singnature> DO you guys have people that can make them for me or something. IF u guys could hook me up ti would be greatly appericatied!! Go to the help section and ask. Maybe someone will!
  21. QUOTE(THOMAS_KONERKO_BACK2BACK @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:23 PM) There is no way we should even consider trading him or ever leting him go until he retires. He is the reason many fans have stuck with the White Sox. He won 2 MVPS in the early nineties and led this team to success. He is headed to the HAll of FAme and jut to make noi doubt he is gonna reach 500 home runs while hes at it. HE is sitting at 440 right now. He is still an elite hitter. Right now he is 7 for 21 batting .333 and has 4 homeruns already. He needs to stay a white sock. ON the other hand we do not need to get rid of carl everrett either. I think he has realized that he isnt gonna play every day. ITs late in his careeer but still is a very good hitter. We need a good bat off the bench and he is it. I think he wants to stay here and realizes the potential this team has. KEEP THEM BOTH THERES PLENTY OF ROOM IN CHICAGO FOR BOTH OF THEM!!! I agree and almost everybody here will agree! Welcome to Sox Talk
  22. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 03:31 PM) Highlight the text you desire to forward. Press control c, then in the window you're using to e-mail with press control v. That what i would do.
  23. QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:31 PM) Awesome guy he is on WSCR and sounds like such a great guy... I hope he is with the Sox is entire life... I do too
  24. 90% got the who ended the streak one wrong
  25. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:18 PM) But remember, we want A.J. to win. I will do everything in my power to make sure aj wins and widger comes in second!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.