Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Lol Microsoft the damage has already been done
  2. Thank god I'm not a spurs fan as that game would haunt me for awhile
  3. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Only read this if you've finished the last of us.
  4. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jun 17, 2013 -> 01:32 PM) I did a marathon this weekend and beat it. It's really is a great experience all around. Not as powerful as Bioshock Infinite was, but close. The best advice I can give for playing the game is use the Bow and Arrow a lot. It's great to take guys down without making a sound. Sadly I didn't start using the bow and arrow until I was in the tunnel to the hospital at the end. I then realized my mistake in never using it.
  5. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Just finished the last of us, holy s*** that was incredible. Never got repetitive, and amazing story.
  6. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 02:39 AM) I have been playing way too conservatively. I take forever when I have to clear out a room of infected. It seems like the kind of game you need to learn by failing in terms of what strategies are most effective. I'm more of a come out guns blazing type of guy, and it's totally awesome that you can choose how you want to play it.
  7. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 15, 2013 -> 01:32 AM) The tension in this game is off the charts. It ends up being more of a horror game than anything else. I got 19% progress during the day today and stopped. Now I'm watching with the lights off at night and into the first scary part. Clickers are one of the best enemies ever because of how they react to you. I'm at 47% percent, and there are a s*** ton of scary scenes. f*** clickers especially when they're paired with runners. I haven't decided if I like fighting humans or the clickers/runners more. At least humans can't knock you out in seconds like a clicker.
  8. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Cannot stop playing the last of us
  9. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 03:11 PM) What used games have online restrictions now? I'm really not sure. Every EA sports game for the last 2-3 years.
  10. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Mario Kart 64 is the best in the series. End of Discussion.
  11. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 02:48 PM) That's all you got? Just ignore the DRM news? What is this "news" I don't think anything has changed on Sony's part from yesterday? Edit: If it's Sony saying they're leaving it up the publishers, that isn't new. Last night they said they wouldn't be imposing anything. Which means they're leaving it up to the publishers, and hopefully we as gamers make the publishers who decide to do it pay financially.
  12. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 12:10 PM) Yeah, I spent $299 on a PS3, what, four years ago? Whenever the slim came out. I've never had one problem with it. I love that f***ing thing. In 3 days it'll be playing what looks to be the best game ever made, too. Is it bad that I want to cancel all my plans this weekend and just play the s*** out of it?
  13. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Jesus I've never seen so much love for Microsoft. It's like they can do no wrong.
  14. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I feel bad for TaylorSt. Still living in 2009 in terms of what he feels the PSN brings to the table.
  15. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 11:37 PM) You're far more likely to scratch the physical media than lose the info in a crash. You can't recover a broken disc. Will you be able to download a game twice once purchasing the license in the event of hardware failure? Luckily scratched discs have been a thing of the past for ps3 users with blu rays protective coating.
  16. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 10:56 PM) You mean keeping pace with Sony despite a counsel that breaks over and over again wasn't enough? Once Dad learns that he can watch football games and get rid of his cable box on the same machine his kid plays games on, it's over. Or, Mom can dim the lights and check Pintrest, while DVR'ing Girls. You do know that playstation is like this too right? All the media options are there and more will be in the future just like with Xbox. Not to mention sony itself is a media brand and will be able to offer much more then Xbox because of that.
  17. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    399 is an awesome price, but since there really isn't any games coming out on it that I'm excited for ill wait until there is to buy it.
  18. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Another thing about paying for online. You only have to pay to play online. Netflix and media are still free unlike Xbox live. Also lol at the network anyone whose been on the PSN lately knows its just as good as live.
  19. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 10:13 PM) Sony failed today IMO in everything outside of price. For a system that's supposed to be aimed at hardcore gamers, you'd think they'd be able to show a presentation that wasn't in-engine. The games looked worse. Watchdogs certainly didn't look next gen. Microsoft is ahead of them in the media center idea and they have the network to back it. I'm bored with gaming right now so I won't be buying either, but with integration options in the Xbox, I'd probably go that route. Regardless, you're probably better off going with the console that's more popular and I wouldn't bet on Sony. Just because its more popular this generation? (Which it actually isnt anymore)
  20. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Playstation obviously realized they can charge for online play after seeing how easily they were going to crush Xbox
  21. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    399 dollar price tag...rip Xbox officially
  22. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    This is great
  23. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 09:49 PM) Well s***. I really did enjoy the free online on PS3, not that I used it that much. The only online game I played was CoD. All you have to do is subscribe to PS+ so If you already do its not that bad. Still annoying.
  24. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Never mind.. You now have to pay to play online multiplayer.
  25. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    PS4 just won.. RIP xbox No restrictions on used games, no Internet required.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.