Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 3, 2013 -> 02:45 PM) This is like the concept EA is using on their games that are played online. You only get one online code, so if you buy the game used, you have to pay $10 to take it online. 10 dollars is at least reasonable though
  2. Brian Kelly moving to the bears would destroy both of my favorite football teams. Dear god no
  3. QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 30, 2012 -> 06:28 PM) Become a Packers fan then? Yeah no
  4. I wish I could always root for a QB this good
  5. QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 26, 2012 -> 09:28 PM) It also has to do with demographics. I'm obviously painting with some pretty broad strokes, but I would think most people that purchase a Surface tablet probably aren't the type to rush to Tweet about their latest purchase via social media. I don't think the same can be said about an IPad owner..(Full disclosure, I own an Ipad Mini and love it). Yeah everyone knows that people with apple products love to let other people know they have an apple product. -Posted from my iPad
  6. Greg sorry to burst your bubble but the majority of violence in the world right now and in the entire history of the world is BECAUSE of religion.
  7. Lost the two week long first round, because of the f***ing seahawks.
  8. Going to lose in the first round of my fantasy playoffs because of a f***ing defense. That just infuriates me. f*** you seattle
  9. QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 2, 2012 -> 07:58 PM) Why would I give you double digits if the line is 8. That would just be stupid. Because you seem to think Bama is going to roll so to back up your statement put your money where your mouth is. The line is irrelevant when you sit here saying ND has literally no chance.
  10. QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 2, 2012 -> 06:50 PM) They were down 14 points going into the 4th quarter against Pitt. Ray Graham had 172 rushing yards and averaged over 7 yards per carry against ND (although maybe they gameplanned to stop Sunseri /green). This Bama team has one of the best running games in college football and just ran for 350 yards in the SEC championship game. I think the game will be close for a bit, but Bama will eventually pull away and cover the 8 points that they're currently giving. They went 12-0 with wins over Stanford and Oklahoma and they won that Pitt game as well. I don't see your point every team has a bad day, its the good ones that overcome it and manage to remain undefeated. Alabama struggles against mobile Quarterbacks and ND has stopped the run all season minus the Pitt game. Anyone who thinks Alabama is this unstoppable force and ND is going to get killed is wrong. The game will be close.
  11. Anyone who honestly thinks that Bama is going to roll over ND hasn't watched Bama or ND play enough this season. ND isn't going to get blown out and could easily have hung with both of those teams yesterday.
  12. QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 2, 2012 -> 04:52 PM) Vanderbilt's final coaches' poll ballot: 1 Alabama 2 Georgia 3 Florida 4 Notre Dame 5 LSU 6 Oregon 7 Texas A&M 8 South Carolina You forgot the part where he has vandy at 16
  13. NIU to the orange bowl according to everyone on twitter
  14. Jordan Lynch can hang vs anyone, and I hope we get to see it as that would be infinitely more entertaining then any of the other orange bowl match ups.
  15. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 1, 2012 -> 03:13 PM) You sound like an Illinois fan. Welcome to the club! Wooo illinois public university fans need to stick together in our vendetta against the refs.
  16. ISU completely outplayed Louisville today in Louisville but they got bailed out time and time again by the refs. This is just infuriating have a top 5 upset taken away from you.
  17. Absolute screw job at the end there. What a f***ing joke. The entire second half not one call went ISU's way. f*** THIS
  18. David Stern is a f***ing joke. Are you kidding me?
  19. QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 25, 2012 -> 06:58 PM) Up 133-100 in a PPR where QB throwing TD's are 6. Win and I am in the playoffs, lose and I am out. He has Rodgers and Bradshaw. I think I'm f***ed. I won 133-131. Bradshaw's disappearance and the Giants like 8 minute drive at the end of the 4th quarter to keep Rodgers from gaining 3 more points saved my ass. I'M GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. AND NONE OF YOU CARE.
  20. Up 133-100 in a PPR where QB throwing TD's are 6. Win and I am in the playoffs, lose and I am out. He has Rodgers and Bradshaw. I think I'm f***ed.
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 24, 2012 -> 10:41 AM) I'd put OSU and ND in the same grouping. Your nuts. ND has beaten the same amount of quality opponents as the rest of the top 10. They might not be better than those team, but they deserve their current ranking.
  22. kev211 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    Well I just made the first big black friday purchase of my life. Been wanting an iPad for awhile now so the 40 dollar discount on apples online store was enough to make me finally pull the trigger.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.