Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Garcia wears 34? Hope you guys didn't throw away your big game Freddy jerseys Edit: completely forgot that Gavin Floyd exist
  2. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 11:01 PM) Rios got nailed pretty good on Twitter tonight. Just did a search. People ridiculing him pretty badly. Because we all know the general public is made up of brilliant well educated respectful people. Count me in the group that thinks rios would have been dead if he waited to tag and the ball drops in front of a not diving lough. Whatever another step closer to a higher draft pick. At least we got to see sale throw a gem.
  3. I wish the bulls could trade nothing for something like other teams manage to do. Pacers get Scola for green.
  4. Meh they're up 8 games they don't need someone for 12 more starts this season
  5. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 02:35 PM) I just want to keep repeating it over and over and over until somebody notices! But I'm saying there should NOT be the demand. I keep reading about guys who are "untradeable." These guys are the ones fans and owners were drooling over shortly before they became untradeable. JUST SAY NO. Don't sign guys to long-term deals and maybe I can go sit in a box seat for 20 f***ing dollars and not have to pay 20 bucks to park!!!! And not pay 15 bucks for an All American hot dog and beer! Baseball was not invented as an elitist game, folks. You literally have no idea how business works. Teams don't even make the majority of their money off ticket sales, so even if the white sox had a 20 mill payroll you'd be paying what you are now.
  6. We can't keep babying him. If his arm goes itll go eventually no matter how much innings he throws. He's on pace for 211 innings. Which is 20 more than he threw last year and a perfect inning total to reach. Also they've been building in breaks. During the cubs rainout he threw like two innings and had 10 days of two innings. He threw two innings at the all star game so will go July 11 to July 22 with just two innings thrown.
  7. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2013 -> 05:23 PM) I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I really like "Orange is the new Black." Halfway through. Sort of like a female version of Oz but less violent and not nearly as dark. I like the use of flashbacks, a la Lost, to explain characters. Finished it last night. Was surprised at how good the entire season is. Nerflix has managed to hit two homeruns with house of cards and orange is the new black I feel like I should be paying double.
  8. Ehh call me crazy but sale only did over two innings what the rest of the AL staff did over 1. I think Cabrera should have gotten it he had the double and scored the run that allowed sale to get the W and he was flashing some leather at 3rd base. No one really stepped up this year. It was going to Rivera no matter what so at least no one got snubbed that badly.
  9. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Boogua @ Jul 14, 2013 -> 08:58 PM) If you like playing against other users I wouldn't buy it until an update is out. The defense is broken this year. Almost impossible to play. Could you elaborate on what is wrong?
  10. Lebron won't be a free agent in 2016. He'd be stupid not to opt out after next year and get another max deal.
  11. Derrick Rose declared himself 100% and will play to start the season.
  12. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 10:47 AM) New trailer for GTAV. That game looks ridiculously good. Looks like this thing has the potential to be the greatest game of all time.
  13. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 12:33 AM) I think Heavy Rain has by far had the best storyline of any game I've ever played. If they ever make a sequel, I am all over it. The only bad part was I was so obsessed with the story that I beat the entire game in 2 days over the summer. Probably about 14-15 hours. Hard to create a sequel to a game that has 20ish possible endings
  14. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 8, 2013 -> 11:28 AM) Jobs should be on the line tonight. If you go 0-4 against the Cubs and swept at home, I'm sorry, but in this day and age Robin and his whole staff except Baines should be fired. If I was Reinsdorf and the owners I would take it as a personal slap in the face. I know sports are different, but these guys are getting paid good money and to lose 4 to the Cubs w/out one win is the Sox players laughing at the bosses and stealing money. I know a lot of you don't care about the Cub series but some innocent fans, the little kids who fight over Sox/Cubs at school, do care. Some people do care and the Sox owe it to everybody to win one fricking game against one of the worst teams in baseball. News flash: literally no one cares about this series anymore.
  15. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Just played heavy rain for the first time. Holy s*** I've missed out. I don't know why I never bought this before, need to start replaying and seeing the other endings.
  16. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 11:59 AM) Uh no those are options. I can give you more if you like: 2 seed with Rose 75% 3 seed with Rose 80% etc etc The point is that at a certain point (who knows where) it becomes more important for your player to be healthy, than to have home court advantage. Where that point is, who knows, could be different for different teams. SS2k, Look if Thibs sat guys more and had no injuries and somehow the Bulls got a 2 seed and lost in 7, people would blame him. It is a damned if you do, damned if you dont honestly and I understand that. But its the offseason, now is the time to discuss what WE think will give the Bulls a better chance to win. I think that if starters rest a little more in the regular season, we will see better results in the playoffs. Could be wrong, could be right. But when youre not winning it all, you should always be looking for ways to improve. May not implement them, but certainly should discuss. If those are options I'll take 1 seed fully healthy Derrick Rose. Which we had in 2011 so don't tell me it isn't possible the way thibs plays his guys.
  17. It's kind of scary how I can vividly recall this game. To the point of where I was and who I was with too. Memories are a crazy thing
  18. After seeing what head coach and GM disputes can do to teams I'm worried.
  19. f*** the conservativeness of the bulls FO
  20. I thought Simmons was great last night and all season. He's hilarious.
  21. I would love Carmichael here, just because I'm an ISU homer.
  22. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I've never had a problem with either controller. I like them both. Except every so often throwing it to A in madden on accident after seeing X wide open.
  23. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Just said f*** it and preordered the watchdogs launch day bundle ps4 on amazon.
  24. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Apparently Sony released an update that bricked a whole bunch of ps3s. Glad I didn't update.
  25. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Can't wait for a two or three years from now when they release the patch adding all this stuff back in after everyone already has it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.