Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Ps4 and nba 2k14 on Friday. I'm excited
  2. Down 33 going into tonight with only hilton left to play in the matchup. At halftime I thought my chances were over. 36 points later and I'm a winner.
  3. The Chicago bulls will win the nba finals this year. Count me as a member of this club.
  4. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Trevor is great
  5. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    What an incredible episode though, they continue to just get better.
  6. All I know is I bought apple care for my 5 when I bought it last year and if it breaks in the next year and they give me one of those piece of s*** plastic 5c phones as a replacement I'm going to be furious. Since they discontinued the 5 I imagine this is what will happen.
  7. QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 8, 2013 -> 11:14 AM) Thank you
  8. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 04:30 PM) Ball State 2-0, both dominating wins. I heard from someone we were preseason ranked #35 by CBS or something, which seems waaaay to generous, but I wonder if after this week if we are somewhere around a top 40 spot. You struggled against Illinois State until about the mid 3rd quarter last week. Doing that against an FCS team is far from "dominating."
  9. Dan pleasac has been a joy to listen to.
  10. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 31, 2013 -> 11:01 AM) With the 3 free months of Netflix it was definitely worth it for me. The load time is exponentially faster than using a ps3. And God forbid there's an update waiting for you when you turn on the ps3. That's like 5 hours before you can get to your Netflix movie. Thamkfully PS+ takes care of the update issue.
  11. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Breaking bad and the newsroom were just incredible tonight.
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2013 -> 06:49 PM) I'm not quite sure why they aren't keeping Garcia in CF for a trial run. Kids fast. Underestimated him. Might as well throw him out there and see how it goes.
  13. What inning did this happen in? I might watch it on mlb.tv
  14. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (farmteam @ Aug 12, 2013 -> 12:20 AM) Newsroom kicked some serious ass tonight. Since I don't really take it seriously, True Blood had me laughing all the way through. If I tried to take it seriously, pretty much everything would have been ridiculous. Terry and Lafayette shimmying with the fries was hysterical. Wasn't a fan of tonight's newsroom. Breaking Bad kicked some major ass though.
  15. Could this ump have a smaller zone?
  16. That was a bomb
  17. Holy s***.
  18. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 9, 2013 -> 04:34 PM) Holy crap, totally forgot that guy was still technically here. That's how much I've been following this team. I made this mistake when they traded for him. Totally forgot Floyd existed.
  19. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 6, 2013 -> 08:53 PM) Do any of you guys play Tower defense games on your smartphones or tablets? IGN is giving away a free download of Kingdom Rush until September 5th. It is addictive Damn you. Read this post 5 hours ago and have been playing since.
  20. Going tonight my boos are ready.
  21. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Aug 3, 2013 -> 01:49 PM) Len Bias died in 1986. In June. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 3, 2013 -> 06:03 PM) Ha! I can't believe no one else caught that. 1993 made no sense, but I didn't even think twice. It was caught the very next post QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 09:28 PM) Reggie Lewis
  22. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 1, 2013 -> 06:56 PM) Good. Because I made it LOL. Is that your Obama voice in the video because its pretty damn good.
  23. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 1, 2013 -> 12:45 PM) This is pretty funny. http://teespring.com/jimmygetsbuckets2013 That shirt is sexy Edit: so I bought one.
  24. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 31, 2013 -> 08:11 PM) Dunn at his high water mark for the season .217 ! High water mark for his career here
  25. How does getting removed from the cave work? Is it based on your teams success?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.