Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Not one other redditor here? Interesting
  2. kev211 replied to Jake's topic in SLaM
    Get the ipad mini to piss Joecoolman off.
  3. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 18, 2012 -> 05:58 PM) 2013. Update your sig and avatar to have our new better uniforms
  4. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 18, 2012 -> 05:58 PM) 2013. Update your sig and avatar to have our new better uniforms
  5. QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 18, 2012 -> 05:30 PM) Did I spend weeks? I spent like 5 posts expressing my opinion that Oregon and KState were the better teams. And I wasn't rude about it, either. You just happened to disagree. Which is fine. But just remember, your Domers almost lost to Pittsburgh at home a few weeks ago. The fact that ND managed to squeak out a win while Oregon lost in OT to Standford doesn't exactly prove much of anything. Now I understand your right to be happy that ND will be #1 in about two hours, but you don't have to be a cocksucker about it. There's a key word in your sentence that I bolded. If you want to play in the national title game you better go undefeated. That's what it proves. ND found a way to win and Oregon didn't and because of that ND is #1 and Oregon isn't. Style points are all fine and great, but in the end all that matters is you that win every game you play no matter how ugly they get.
  6. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 18, 2012 -> 02:09 AM) The 20th best in the country. Yeah when they play teams like Western Kentucky, Florida Atlantic, and Western Carolina that's easy.
  7. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 10:44 PM) If USC beats Notre Dame, I sure as hell hope we don't get a SEC vs. SEC final! I'm thinking Oregon should fall back to 4. So if ND loses Oregon will be able to sneak back in after the SEC Championship.
  8. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 17, 2012 -> 10:10 PM) Who needs a four-team playoff when you can have this mayhem? Half of the SEC is holding their breath about this replay in Eugene. As much as I want a playoff system. I love that this happens in CFB. It's the only sport where every single play in every single game matters.
  9. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 15, 2012 -> 08:41 PM) Also working out details of my Louisville trip right now. Can't say that I miss Jank.
  10. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 11:05 PM) And please, don't put words in my mouth. Before the election, Silver is exactly the same thing he was after the election, someone that doesn't manipulate numbers just to make his 'side' the winner. He's more interested in reality than fiction. Again. Comparing him to the likes of Rove, Morris, et al...yes, he's a genius. And again, that's like comparing your baseball skills to a 6 year old with down syndrome. It doesn't make you smarter/faster/better...it just makes you not handicapped. Not necessarily your mouth, but others.
  11. Donald Trump is making a fool out of himself on twitter.
  12. QUOTE (Y2HH @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 10:46 PM) Practically everyone on this site made the same exact predictions. Did you ever think that was because of Nate Silver? Because I know my blowout prediction was based off his. Gotta love people. Before the election Nate Silver is a clueless dumbass and after he just knew what everyone else did.
  13. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 10:32 PM) I thought he predicted 313 or something like it. That's what his formula did taking into account the percent change on each state. He's probably going to go 50/50 state wise though or 49/50
  14. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 10:28 PM) Karl Rove is denying that Obama will win Ohio. He is INSISTING it shouldnt be called yet and Romney can/will still win. Good give him Ohio. Obama doesn't need it anyway.
  15. Well Nate Silver is a f***ing genius.
  16. With Iowa being called Obama just need to win one of Ohio, Florida, Virginia, or Colorado.
  17. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 10:02 PM) Tammy Duckworth wins good f*** joe walsh
  18. As of right now I have it at 257-206 Obama with Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, and Iowa left. Obama needs to win one of the big 3 or both of the smaller ones to clinch.
  19. If one of Virgina, Florida, or Ohio goes blue its over.
  20. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 08:40 PM) I think it's mathematically impossible if those go Obama It's mathematically impossible if one of those go Obama.
  21. QUOTE (mr_genius @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 09:03 PM) it's one of the very few things i'll be happy about if Romney wins. The thing I am going to miss most about this election is your hilarious post. Once I realized that you were not 100% serious and just trolling a bit I started to see the humor in them.
  22. The GOP better hope that Nate Silver is the blubbering idiot they've tried to make him out to be.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.