Everything posted by kev211
-
NBA Offseason Thread
It's over "Bulls SUVs getting booed on way out of garage." http://twitter.com/pdcavsinsider
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 03:13 PM) Meeting wrapped up 20 minutes ago Only the Score is reporting that. The people at the scene have all said they have not left yet. I'll believe the people there.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Just waiting for the tweet from someone. "Lebron has left with the bulls." how awesome would that be?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 03:02 PM) I think it might have been to keep the mob of Cleveland fans out. Yes, Cleveland was locked in so I'm not too worried about it.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 02:52 PM) They didn't look overly happy in those pictures....I assume those are b4 the meeting... Meeting is still happening so those were before when they were locked out I'd assume.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 02:02 PM) Feel free to adopt my avatar. I've adopted it because I feel this way as well.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 01:19 PM) Absolutely LOVE IT if its true they sent that to LBJ! Yep Lebron's a competitive person, and competitive people hate turning down challenges.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 01:29 AM) Cleveland is planning a parade of fans outside of the building LeBron has been holding his meetings at. I really hope he doesn't get all sentimental and make an emotional decision before we even get in there to meet with him... There is no way Lebron doesnt meet with the Bulls after all of this especially if some people are saying the only two presentations he cares about were the cavs and bulls, and since we are going last we can get rid of the sentimental stuff hopefully before he makes his decision.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 12:41 AM) Is it just me or has this tweet mysteriously disappeared? Ya he just deleted it.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 12:34 AM) Ahh...my mistake...figured someone would have posted that here already. Not sure what to think of that... It means he's done with his meetings for now and hes going to get some rest haha and yes David Lee's lady friend is super hot.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Would you rather have Wase/Bosh and likely no Deng and no money to spend or Lebron/Boozer and still have Deng or trade him for money for some other role players and a SG?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Real @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 12:15 AM) jalenrose #NBA Breaking News(rumor has it)FA's Wade/Bosh hv made up their minds to play AGAINST Lebron so don't expect all 3 to play 2gether! WOW. 3 minutes ago via UberTwitter Does this mean if Lebron stays both of them will sign with us, and if Lebron comes here they'll go to Miami? Jalen Rose has not been the most accurate the past few days though.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Real @ Jul 3, 2010 -> 12:01 AM) sportsguy33 My big fear as a Celts fan: LBJ + Wade sign with Chicago, then Bulls somehow get Bosh in a sign/trade for Deng/Gibson/pix. Goodbye, decade. It feels so much better being on the other side of the big 3, or big 2 talk. But remembering how I felt about the Miami one it would totally suck for the rest of the nba.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 10:59 PM) I find it very interesting that he has not tweeted lately....sounds like they may really be getting down to the nitty gritty here... Could be. But how awesome is it that we get to pitch to Bosh and Wade on our home turf and everyone else has to come here and do it.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/..._medium=twitter
-
NBA Offseason Thread
The way Lebron James has handled this is amazing he isn't talking to the media he isn't tweeting he isn't doing anything or making it the media circus everyone though he was going to make it.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
This might all end up being good with wade and bosh rumored to the bulls it might force Lebron to act fast and sign with us to not be left out of the fun.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Well I guess I'm not up to date on NBA financials can I get a brief description on what the hell a trade exception is?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 08:54 PM) Thanks. So why are several sources reporting that all 3 could end up in Chicago while retaining DRose and Noah? Because all 3 of them or one of them would have to take a pay cut.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I just wanted to say I don't think Rose will be as good as Wade is right now ever. What I meant was in 2-3 years when Wade begins to get older and slows down Rose will be better then him then.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I truly believe that in 2 or 3 years Rose will be better then Wade. With Wade getting older and Rose entering his prime.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/1359396...ery-interesting
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Guys Wade, Bosh, Bulls could have just met, and now Bosh might be getting his official meeting from the bulls that he never had or CSN could be wrong
-
NBA Offseason Thread
As much as I want Lebron if you can get Wade and Bosh to commit tonight you forgot about Lebron James
-
NBA Offseason Thread
CSN has confirmed that Wade and Bosh are both currently at Henry Thomas' office with #Bulls management #Heat #freeagency #NBA 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck http://twitter.com/chitribunelive Edit: looks like i got beaten to the punch.