Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. So my facebook went haywire last night and had one of those spam things post on like 200 of my friends walls saying to click here to get a free ipad or whatever. Thing is I did not click on one of those things to spread it, and I was not doing anything to have caused it. I have since changed my password, removed every application that I didn't trust, and scanned my computer and it found nothing. What could have caused it?
  2. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 23, 2010 -> 02:00 PM) You saying we beat Strasburg is really starting to bother me. We did not beat Strasburg. We either beat their bullpen or we just swept the Nats, which is fine, but Stras was not the reason why they lost. (not to mention didn't even receive a loss in his start) And I think even the friggin Orioles/Pirates can beat a pitcher who was only throwing basically one pitch the entire game which Hanson was doing. I think what he is trying to say is since the Nats started Strasburg they were not a low NL team that day but it became a very tough game that we won even if Strasburg did not get the L.
  3. Merry Strasmas it's the holiday that comes once every 5 days. My Strasburg player tee was finally delivered to me yesterday.
  4. Talking about who to buy is a whole lot more fun then talking about who to sell Edit: Apparently I like to just omit words from my post.
  5. QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 22, 2010 -> 09:51 PM) You can't change it, it has won us 7 straight.
  6. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 05:16 PM) How is it? I am going out to purchase it shortly It's awesome. If you like GTA games you'll love it, and I personally think its better then GTA IV.
  7. kev211 replied to Brian's topic in SLaM
    Wipeout on Tuesday. Call me crazy but I love that show and think its hysterical.
  8. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jun 20, 2010 -> 07:21 PM) BTW, anyone try mlb.tv on the PS3 this weekend? They gave a free preview. I'm shocked at how good the HD feed is on it. Yes, amazing.
  9. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  10. mlb.tv for the ps3 is awesome. Free this weekend for anyone wanting to try.
  11. QUOTE (NIUSox @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 11:28 PM) <!--quoteo(post=2178088:date=Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:35 PM:name=lostfan)-->QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:35 PM) <!--quotec-->I think my wife killed my Xbox. Nice. I thought of this when I read your post. NSFW That was weak. Pick it and and throw it down and few more times the golf club was doing nothing.
  12. ND would never join the Big 12 I think because if they are forced join a conference they're going to try and keep as many of their rivalries as possibly and they don't have any rivalries with a big 12 school.
  13. Well I stayed up until 6am playing RDR, and I have not had a game do that to me in awhile. This game is awesome.
  14. We should play garcia at 2nd base on days he is not pitching.
  15. QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:35 PM) Over/under has to be a half number. Not necessarily you could just push.
  16. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:27 PM) book yes video game? weird That's what I meant.
  17. Random but it belongs here does anyone else absolutely love the smell of a new video game?
  18. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 07:30 PM) Izzo turning down the Cavs is great news for the Bulls. To me, this means he learned enough about LeBron likely going elsewhere that it wasn't worth his risk to go to Cleveland and get stuck without him. Yep something made Izzo say no after thinking about it that long.
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 08:06 PM) I still can't believe that thing only cost me $299.99. It still feels like I stole the f***er. Mine is an original 60gb, so it cost me 600. But I still love it.
  20. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 06:55 PM) I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to move ANY console when a game's running.... Yes, but most consoles don't destroy the disc at the slightest bump, or need a sticker telling you not to.
  21. Well I finally bought Red Dead.
  22. My friend barely bumped into his xbox and it destroyed his Modern Warfare 2 5 minutes after he opened it and put it in the system. Would have been 60 bucks down the drain if Walmart didn't believe him that it came like that. So yes all it takes is a bump.
  23. After seeing pics and video of the new 360, I laughed because its essentially a want to be original PS3. Glossy finish, black, and touch buttons! Also If you have to put a sticker on your console that says do not move when disc is in, then maybe you should do something about that before releasing it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.