Everything posted by kev211
-
Cliff Lee Traded to Rangers
This coupled with the NBA news from last night...f*** sports.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 10:38 PM) He can say whatever he wants to people privately, but that letter was pretty classless. You have to be the bigger person, especially when you give millions of dollars to kids in their twenties. You have to expect this sort of behavior from them. The classlessness in that letter doesn't even come near what Lebron did to that city on national tv, he shouldn't have made it a big spectacle if he was leaving.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I am confident that Lebron James will be a bull. I don't know why just am. I'm going to work now so this will be the last thought I have on this subject here and I wanted it to the be positive.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 02:36 AM) Also, this has to be the longest thread in Soxtalk history. I'm assuming one of the catchalls or some big trade rumor had to go over it. I could be wrong though.
-
Sox/Santana/Peters/nugget
QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 02:35 AM) when was the last time that the Sox had 5 errors or more in a game and still won? April 30, 1995 @Boston. Someone was not watching the broadcast tonight .
-
The Dan Hudson Era Begins
After seeing what the team did after your we are not out of it thread this thread excites me.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I never thought I'd actually root for Cleveland but after all of this s*** please let him resign or come to the bulls. The Miami thing would infuriate me. My thoughts on this subject and also my facebook status If Lebron James signs with the heat he immediately becomes the biggest p**** in sports, he basically says that I need wade and bosh to win a ring and cant do it alone when he has the talent to do it himself as the main piece in any other city in america. Lebron I hope you enjoy your rings in Miami because you will never ever touch Jordan as the greatest of all time by going there.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I'm pretty sure its gotten to the point where every single person covering this has said they feel or think Lebron is going to each team. It's an absolute joke. But like you've been saying Wharris all the little things are still kind of pointing to the bulls the silence, boozer signs without giving nets a shot etc are still keeping me somewhat confident.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I honestly didn't think it would get this bad, but apparently I was wrong
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Lebron immediately forfeits any chance he had at being the greatest of all time if he signs with Miami.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 09:11 PM) Boozer in MIA on his way to his new home. Where did you get this and the awesome quote?
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Well I just read every single page I missed today and the mood swing in this thread was incredible. So low this morning, to extremely high right after Boozer, and its slowly falling now. f*** it I predit Lebron James signs with the Bulls tomorrow.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
I have no idea what to think right now.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:46 AM) so, goin to bed, but gotta say i'm lookin forward to some nice substance-free posts all day tomorrow while i slack off at work again. I especially want some nice hypotheticals from Bucher such as : "Lebron done deal to chicago" then "I meant if Chicago was his hometown and he was drafted by them already, and still had noah and rose it would be a done deal, if i was him."
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
6 games over .500. The new high water mark on the season.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:48 PM) you're suffering from the side effects of your addiction. . . wrongthreadpostitis. I feel ya brother. Get to a meeting. I agree on the detox thread its going to be a must. I feel the addiction will be easier to overcome if he comes to the bulls though, it may take years if he doesn't.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Real @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:43 PM) back to back nights lillybritches botches an inning ending DP Way to make the same mistake as me. hahaha
-
NBA Offseason Thread
edit: wrong thread..i suck
-
NBA Offseason Thread
The Bulls being silent throughout all of this still gives me confidence that they'll get one of bosh wade lebron. I don't know why just does.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:25 PM) I said "hope" and "suspicion" not "speculation" or "inside source" Mark. Spill it.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Real @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:21 PM) PDcavsinsider Suddenly it is clear to me. LeBron has changed. A new website. Starting Twitter. This announcement. This isn't the guy I know. 2 minutes ago via web What the f*** does that mean?
-
7/6 - Los Angeles vs. Chicago
Dewayne Wise is not a quality Major League Baseball player the numbers speak for themselves. Ya he made the catch, but he also dropped a ball causing an inside the park homer. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 07:20 PM) We've never competed in the east and we could easily do so after this summer, even with missing out on the top 3. If Bosh/Wade go to Miami and Lebron goes back to Cleveland, what team in the east is gonna be dominant? Phil gets his 4th 3 peat. So it wont matter what happens in the East.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
f*** Toronto. An offer of Taj plus picks or James Johnson or whatever we are offering is better then anything the Cavs and Heat can offer. Don't punish us because we have more talent then the other two teams and demand it. Not that it really matters because Bosh decides in the end and not the Raptors but it would be nice if we could agree on a S&T so that Bosh knows if he comes here he gets the money.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 04:58 PM) Agree with all of this. It's up to the Bulls to pull off the Deng to Portland for Przybilla/Bayless, then Noah+ to Toronto for Bosh, then to call Wade and leverage good roster + the fact that we have his children. ...heh, we have his children. It's like NBA Ransom. hahaha