Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. This is absolutely nuts.
  2. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:08 PM) WOW!! @IraHeatBeat - Potentially staggering news, Dwyane Wade is poised to meet again tonight with the Bulls, likely in the presence of his agent. What the..... Unless Wade knows Lebron is staying in Cleveland and him and Bosh both realize that they can win multiple titles easier in Chicago.
  3. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 2, 2010 -> 04:01 PM) Who the hell is LebrontoChicago That's just the sendlebrontochicago.com guy tweeting a link he's not actually reporting it. That guy is rangercal too btw. But the guy reporting it is Doug Thomas who is some big shot at the realgm forums, they love him there and I believe he has broken stories in the past.
  4. Someone PM the link I want to see what happens haha
  5. kev211 replied to BigSqwert's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    When he claims some obscure player from the past is the best he has ever seen at doing some random baseball thing. Not really a hawkism but he does it a lot.
  6. Chris Bosh on Twitter 5 minutes ago.
  7. QUOTE (sircaffey @ Jul 1, 2010 -> 12:21 AM) Not 1 of the 4 analysts on NBA Fastbreak picked Chicago as LBJ's landing spot, two minutes ago. 2 NY's, 2 CLE. All of NBAtv's analyst choose Chicago.
  8. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 08:36 PM) Cleveland signed Byron Scott (supposedly) which would definitely point to LBJ staying in Cleveland, although I don't see how Cleveland is any better next year. Nope Shaw said he didn't feel comfortable committing before LBJ, and the Cavs wanted a coach before Lebron went to free agency. http://twitter.com/spearsnbayahoo
  9. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 08:51 PM) HOLY CRAP This is why I love Bill Simmons.
  10. After a day of MIAMI MIAMI MIAMI all the talk seems to be centering around Cleveland and Chicago or right where we were when this all started a month or two ago.
  11. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 04:08 PM) Their options really become: Lakers -Bynum Heat - Beasley, Chalmers, Anthony Knicks - Eddy Curry (ahahahahahahaha) Bulls - Deng, Taj Throw in picks where needed. It's not their options though they don't decide Chris Bosh does and they take what they can get from where he wants to go.
  12. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 02:54 PM) Excellent work, knightni. This is an accurate vision of me, and thank you for the avatar idea. You can change it to a picture of him from the jizz in my pants video if we get Lebron too. Haha
  13. lol lebatard CLARIFICATION: I was referring to James Jones (he was released.) Have NO IDEA what LeBron will do. Stugotz 3 minutes ago via web
  14. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 30, 2010 -> 01:14 AM) But is that really worth a show? I mean me, you and two other posters from this site can sit around a table and do the same thing. They don't know anything more than anybody else. True but PTI has been on for 10 years now and it's essentially the same thing just with 2 guys.
  15. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 09:19 PM) Don't waste your time. The show was a joke. It was just a bunch of guesses and their personal reasoning for why they believe each guy will end up where. Nothing of any substance at all. Just watched it an I actually enjoyed it. It was refreshing for once to not hear people claiming they know because of their sources but just 4 guys talking it over and coming up with predictions as to what is going to happen.
  16. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 10:16 PM) Simmons is amazing. His Book of Basketball is a must read. I enjoyed it soooo much. I thought you were leaving this thread until Lebron signs
  17. I've began to love Bill Simmons the past year or so and its funny because I hate Boston sports.
  18. This with all the Lebron rumors is making me head explode
  19. If that is not tampering by Pat Riley I do not know what is. Also I thought according to Wade Miami was loyal, they seem to have no problem firing good young coaches everytime Pat Riley has the itch to coach.
  20. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 03:00 AM) :ph34r: I take this as a sign that Lebron will be in Chicago next year and nothing more.
  21. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 01:26 AM) Well let's not go that far. Lebron would be the best player. But not by much. I'm a lot more worried about Lebron staying in Cleveland than going to Miami. Wade owns that city theres no way Lebron is top dog there. He may be the best but Wade will always be the most loved.
  22. After thinking more about it I just still continue to think that there is absolutely no way Lebron goes to Miami and plays second fiddle to Wade.
  23. QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 29, 2010 -> 12:29 AM) He doesn't give two s***s about the NBA. He's looking out for himself. Not Necessarily, the bigger the NBA is the Bigger Lebron is.
  24. Well if all 3 go to Miami then it wont matter who we get and I wont care because the NBA will be dead to me for the next 5-10 years.
  25. My sources tell me that Lebron and Bosh are going to join the TuneSquad because they feel teaming up with Michael is the best chance to win a ring.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.