Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 03:12 PM) He seemed like he had pretty good stuff, to me. Chances are he'll be better than Jackson IMO. Also, Clayton Richard ain't doing too bad for the Pods. Isn't Hudson a better prospect than Richard? Would you guys love to have Garland or Richard back now? Or like to have them back? You could have good era pitching in that park.
  2. QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:12 AM) 303 people on the site and nothing official or even concrete with names coming back... could this break the 727? What was that for anyway? Buehrle extension but I might be wrong.
  3. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 11:08 AM) Well, most of my "lists" are still a major work in progress. As this is kind of a new idea for me, I havent spent a lot of time creating extensive lists. I am waiting for NFL season to get into full gear before I fill it out. RIght now I have a combination of reporters, writers, and players: @MattBowen41 (Writer- The National Football Post) @alexbrown96 @michaelstrahan @DavidHaugh @shawnemerriman @Jay_Glazer @BradBiggs adam schefter
  4. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 03:05 AM) I dunno. Did I do it right this time? I have a hard time with message board functions sometimes. Yes
  5. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 02:19 AM) I just don't see why not wanting to trade Morel for Jackson, and preferring NOT to trade Morel in a deal for Dunn or Berkman makes him anything close to untouchable. Danks, Flowers, or Morel. Who of those 3 would you want to keep? Flowers
  6. Greg why when you quote some do you not use the reply button? I've honestly been wondering this for a very long time now haha.
  7. QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 02:13 AM) I don't even consider Morel our 3rd best prospect (maybe not even top 5 though I'm different when I count high upside guys like Mitchell, Thompson, etc.. even injured and I didn't even mention Sale) in our entire weak system. He isn't the "next best thing." Solid prospect, but not a blue chip (or even a red chip). Good news for you is I highly doubt the sox could trade a guy with a torn labrum unless said team really likes the prospect overall to off-set that injury. It's not like they could hide it/see it comming. (ala Sirodka, Garcia, etc..) This is what I'm trying to say Joe theres no reason for Morel to be as untouchable as you want him to be.
  8. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 02:00 AM) Not wanting to trade Morel in an Edwin Jackson deal is completely reasonable, but don't compare Edwin Jackson to Albert Pujols. No necessarily this deal, but everything I read from you makes it seems like Morel should be completely untouchable which is odd because he isn't a cant miss prospect.
  9. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 30, 2010 -> 01:22 AM) No, no, no, no, no. Not Hudson + prospect. I wouldn't even do Hudson for Jackson straight up. But I guess if the Nats want Jackson + prospect (non Morel), then I guess I'd do it if it meant our total loss was no more than Hudson + Flowers + Danks + low level guys. No Viciedo or Morel in either trade. You have a weird obsession with Morel it seems. Because from reading all these threads I don't think you'd trade him for Pujols. Also trading Hudson for Jackson would be a mistake for the reasons everyone else has already covered.
  10. QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 29, 2010 -> 01:54 AM) Important Question: Are the Whitesox on Lilly's no trade list? I know Minny is and I also believe Detroit is. Plus I hear that cubs players are afraid to play for contenders. They rather play mediocre ball, just like the ball their fans pay to see. Its doubtful Lilly would Deny a trade that would put him on a contender without him having to move to a different city.
  11. kev211 replied to shipps's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 05:18 PM) I was thinking Jason hacked into shipps account and made alittle revenge penis thread. This.
  12. QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 28, 2010 -> 02:16 PM) Ocho Cinco said they would be like Bonnie and Clyde but TO is Bonnie and then TO has already twittered that Robin should get ready because Batman is on his way.. I can already see this working out well Ocho Cinco tweeted a few days ago that he was robin and TO was batman so I don't think its a big deal. I'd try to find it but he tweets about 15 times an hour and that tweet is long gone.
  13. Opening day on Friday is just not the same as on a Monday. If you don't want to end in November don't have 46 thousand offdays during the postseason.
  14. Why are we talking in spoiler tags anyway. You're just asking for spoilers if you haven't seen the movie and read the "inception discussion thread." I stayed out of this until I saw the movie like most smart people would.
  15. This game has 2 hours written all over it.
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 26, 2010 -> 07:23 PM) Why are we booing Milton? Because he ripped on the city of Chicago when he left and not just the cubs.
  17. Am I the only one who would rather have HD and no audio, then this garbage picture and audio? f*** WCIU
  18. QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 26, 2010 -> 07:44 AM) Any way to remove the spoiler tags on my end? I want to read all the comments, but I am too lazy to drag my cursor over all of them. ctrl-a when on a page
  19. Just saw it and I gotta say that was awesome.
  20. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 04:02 AM) Anyone got wind of the CSN showing time? Insidethesox on twitter
  21. QUOTE (AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jul 24, 2010 -> 02:01 AM) Besides Greinke's Cy Young year, he's been average at best, including this season. I'd pass on him 6-9 with a terrible bullpen and offense with a 3.59 era 1.14 whip and 113ks and 26 walks in 133 innings is nowhere near average at best. Just because he has fallen off from him absolutely amazing season last year does not mean he's average at best and you're absolutely crazy if you think KC is looking to sell high on him.
  22. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 21, 2010 -> 01:44 PM) One of my friends on their Facebook wrote how good the Cubs game was. Someone replied "The socks are better." I want to hit them. soxs is worse
  23. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 11:30 PM) i mean does the dude/girl watch sports at all. When i think of dumbass fans i think of the people that just like talking/arguing without bothering to care to know what they are talking about. Well he tried watching sports with me during the year but he never caught on(like he could never understand a punt and always thought the team that kicked it should get it where it landed). The Super Bowl is something though that the grand majority of americans know takes place in early feb late jan and on a Sunday.
  24. QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 11:13 PM) :lolhitting We got alot of wins on this thread. Technically you could be in here for thinking Jeremy Reed is better then Babe Ruth.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.