Everything posted by kev211
-
Madden 11 PS3 Online Dynasty Signup Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 04:09 PM) Last year we had all 32. I just meant that I assume multiple people will want the Bears and other teams. I agree that we should split teams by division, but we cant have every team in the same division otherwise itll take us a year for 1 season. Most games were against CPU, 2-4 were against players until playoffs. Ya thats what I remember. At most we had 2 people in one division.
-
Catch All Anything Thread
QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 18, 2010 -> 12:52 PM) Have you ever seen a fox? And then realized "s*** that's a fox, I've never seen one in real life"? Yes actually that was my exact reaction when I saw a Fox like 2 years ago on my campus at school. Random place to see a Fox.
-
Who ya got?
Jack's tacos are amazing I wish they had them around here.
-
Ridiculously long, good Posnanski article on KW.
QUOTE (Butter Parque @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 07:01 PM) 2 playoff appearances in 10 years isn't good enough. A team that is skull-f****d year in and year out by it's division rival is not good enough So you'd rather be the twins then? Make the playoffs every year but lose in the 1st round.
-
Ridiculously long, good Posnanski article on KW.
Some of the anti-kw post in this thread are sickening. You guys act like KW has given us 0 winning seasons and left this team doomed when in reality he's brought us a world series and one of the most successful decades in the franchises history. Edit: Awesome article.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 12:41 AM) I watched the first drive for Notre Dame again three times tonight. I still can't understand the deal with Crist. There were a couple of times on that drive that he got popped pretty good, but after both the cameras were in close on his face and you saw no change in facial expressions. Generally, if someone is having vision problems they will blink naturally. The camera showed none of that with Crist. He looked completely normal. He did get popped pretty good when he made the completion to Rudolph on the second to last play of the drive, but the hit wasn't to the head. I looked for any signs that he was fighting something or changing anyhting and saw nothing. Then, all of a sudden he has blurred vision and has to sit out the rest of the half. But then he's okay to come out and play in the second half? I want to take the team/trainer's word for it, but a clear explanation seems to be elusive. Even ESPN had a small piece on it and the whole article was quotes from Crist and none from ND. Am I wrong not buying what they are selling? Then what are they trying to hide, I don't think they would sit Crist for no reason.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 12, 2010 -> 09:32 AM) Based on what exactly? Beating an (always) overrated Notre Dame team that had trouble with Purdue (one of the worst teams in the Big Ten) a week ago? When Michigan can stay within 14 of the likes of Ohio State, Iowa and Wisconsin, I'll consider them a good team. Until then, they're an over-hyped team with a name. ND woulda have cruised past purdue if Floyd didnt just randomly fumble a ball. Michigan is a 1 man team, so no I don't think they're top 25 but theyre good because of Robinson. When Crist was in ND was in another league then Michigan, everywhere on the field ND had more talent Robinson is just a freak who can keep his team in games especially when the other team cannot move the ball because their QB is Nate Montana.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
ND wins easily if Crist plays the entire game, and I don't think I am being biased in saying that.
-
How old are you?
20 5 months until im 21
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (danman31 @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 11:00 PM) Are you a fan of title games that are over by the 2nd quarter? I love how people continue to say this about Boise, and Boise just keeps going out there and beating top 10 teams. How much more do they have to do?
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
Ya Va tech figured something out
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 07:58 PM) It has been more Va Tech sucking than Boise playing really well so far. A missed assignment on special teams results in one touchdown for Boise and a roughing the punter resulted in the other TD. That has a lot more to do with Va Tech making huge mistakes than Boise playing well. Ehhh Boise is absolutely dominating the trenches.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!
Would Young have scored if he was not called out by interference?
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 4, 2010 -> 11:21 PM) I must say, UNC's resilience in the 2nd half impressed the hell out of me. I was rooting for them so hard to win - I think they got f***ed at the end. The 2nd to last play probably should have been a catch (hit his hands) and the last play was pass interference, but I also don't think you can make that call at the end of the game, so probably a good non-call. And I can't believe nobody has mentioned Ole Miss losing... That's worse than Michigan losing to Appalachian St. At least App St was a multiple national championship winning team a the 1-AA level at the time. Jacksonville St? They aren't near as good as App St. Lastly, loved the fact that Florida looked so bad. Just wish that they had played someone real in their 1st game. If they had played a legit opponent today, they would have lost playing like they did... Things aren't so f***ing easy without Tim "The Savior" Tebow, are they, Florida fans? Ole miss is not ranked 5th.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
Well Notre Dame would have won a lot bigger had it not been for the Floyd fumble, but next week should be fun.
-
September Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 10:17 PM) Involuntary fist pump due to Paulie's homer yesterday in my Anthropology class was a bit embarrassing, but I was in the back of the class, so I think I mostly got away with it. Hahahaha I did the exact same thing in my class.
-
If you could be a member of the Whitesox organization...
Reinsdorf
-
Konerko....
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 02:26 PM) I didn't say I agreed with our current set of statues either. I just think Paulie is really on the fence IMO. Paul Konerko has been the biggest part of this team for the last decade, one of the most successful decades in White Sox history. He's second behind Frank in most of the offensive categories, and hit one of if not the most important Home Runs in franchise history. He's a lock.
-
The Manram Thread
QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 04:21 PM) And? Were 4 games out with a month of baseball left. Every at bat matters now.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
We are so close.
-
White Sox Acquire Manny Ramirez
QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 11:53 PM) You guys hate Ozzie so much you want him to look bad when he speaks? You bag on the person who makes him look good? Wow. Can't believe anybody would hate a WS winning manager that much and a guy who played ss for our team forever. Ozzie doesnt speak perfect english. It's not to rip him at all it would make it funnier and make us laugh. But for god sakes have you ever criticized Ozzie in any fashion or is whatever he does perfect?
-
White Sox Acquire Manny Ramirez
So ready to see Manny dominate for the sox. He wants a contract so he's going to put up some numbers.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
QUOTE (zenryan @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 12:56 AM) I know what you mean. I cant see the score during baseball games on FOX. Hopefully they fix it. It's f***ing ridiculous. It's not that hard to move the scoreboard like a few inches to the right.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
So why the f*** has FOX decided to screw over non HD people? They have their scoreboard way over where you need HD to see it, and ya I know I should have HD and its awesome because I have it at home but me and my roomates are way too broke to afford the HD channels down at school. So f*** Fox cause its going to be a b**** watching games having no idea what the score is or time left.
-
i am drunk
QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 04:57 PM) Does staying up all night after an event and still drinking till 11 am (sometimes till 3 pm) count? You've continually drank all night all the way to 3pm the next day? wow thats impressive.