Everything posted by kev211
-
Garza to the Cubs.
Compare John Danks and Matt Garza's numbers they're eerily similar.
-
Something I just found that made me laugh out loud....
It's just so funny all the post in the McCarthy thread about how Danks or Floyd is going to have to be the 5th starter now, and now they're both key members of our rotation.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 1, 2011 -> 07:24 PM) Cool, so you arent trolling and you do have a reading comprehension problem. Guess so, but no matter what me and the other Boise/TCU supporters threw at you in that argument was immediately shot down to the point were we just gave up so its nice to have this. I guess the Boise's and TCU's of the world have no chance ever though because whenever they beat someone everyone just points out its a just a "one game situation."
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 1, 2011 -> 07:15 PM) My gosh you just dont listen. This has never been an argument about a 1 game situation. It's been an argument about TCU/Boise winning a tournament or going through a major conference unscathed. They were dead on defense. Either you have a horrible reading comp problem or youre just flat out trolling. Which is it? I'm just happy the little guy just shut all of you up.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
TCU just won the Rose Bowl, I never want to hear any of you ever say that small school can't hang with the big schools ever again.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 28, 2010 -> 11:32 PM) I know they were different teams 2.5 months ago, but the Seahawks manhandled the Bears in Soldier Field I'd rather see them then the Eagles or Saints.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
How awesome would it be if the NFC West team manages to win, and the 6th seed wins. It be NFC West @ Bears 2nd round. Edit: This is assuming of course that Atlanta or NO manages to lock up the 1.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
I like how you can beat a team head to head in a tie breaker, but if a 3rd team is brought in you can't beat that team in a tie breaker anymore. Makes perfect sense NFL.
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 26, 2010 -> 08:43 PM) My performance in COD has gone up dramatically with a fresh batch of new players. I'm one of those new players, but my K/D Ration is 1.16 right now and I'm at level 23 so I'm not one of the reasons you're getting better haha. I expect my ratio to continue to go up though as I learn and get more familiar with each map.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 28, 2010 -> 12:11 AM) I don't understand why we need Philly to lose to get that #1 seed... Edit: I don't get it, but I guess this is accurate...because I see it on the Bears website as well. We beat them head to head, we have a better conference record...I don't get it...we finish ahead of the Eagles for the #2 seed if we tie them in record, but not for the #1 seed. Weird. I'm so confused by this, it makes no sense.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 25, 2010 -> 02:47 AM) It's amazing how much he's embraced the role of villain. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-kobelebron122410 But wait! There's more! http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/12/24/basket...a.lebron.james/ First article is awesome.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 23, 2010 -> 03:45 PM) He's actually suspended for selling items that he won and owned. Same thing still applies, how is that worse then what Cam or Cam's dad did.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
So Cam Netwon gets paid to play football or attempts to and doesn't get any discipline, and Terrelle Pryor gets a free tatoo and gets suspended 5 games? The NCAA really has it act together.
-
US Cellular Field's low BABIP
QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 19, 2010 -> 10:13 PM) You are correct. You will factor in the outfield walls, but the amount of foul ground doesn't matter. You prepare for balls that will be put in play between the lines. Yep because if a ball falls in fair territory its a hit, its just a strike if it's foul so no reason to give up fair ground to cover it.
-
Official 2010-11 NFL Thread
How are the Packers winning, I just turned the game on and I'm seriously shocked.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Dec 18, 2010 -> 10:13 PM) Can't decide if Illinois or the Bulls were the most pathetic team at the UC today. Losing at home to the Clippers isn't a good precursor for life without Noah. Oh, and MVP calibur players step up and hit the free throws in a spot like Rose was in at the end. They do this too. get over it MVP's miss sometimes Rose still played great and he's carried us to victory so many times this year I'll forgive him for this one.
-
Winter TV Thread
Antoine Dodson is the first webredemption on Tosh...Can't wait
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
If drawing contact means Rose is going to get hurt a lot I'd rather he just avoid contact and go back to what he was doing. Its working even if he isn't getting to the line.
-
Cliff Lee signs with Phillies
The Phillies might have the two best pitchers in baseball on their staff now. It doesn't hurt that they have Roy Oswalt and Cole Hammels too. Wow
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Almost breaking your wrist and ankle in a 2 minute span. Jeez those were both scary.
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
so much for that
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Nice Start.
-
Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread
I feel like I could have made a better logo in paint.
-
Finals Week
Easiest Finals week of my 2.5 years so far. I have two finals one tomorrow(later today), and the other tuesday. Both are noncumulative and both should be fairly easy.