Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 22, 2011 -> 06:32 PM) I am a sophomore in college, and I have to take 4 semesters of spanish before I graduate. I am dreading it. I will be taking 8 credit hours of spanish over the summer. I'm so f***ed. I took 1 semester in HS my freshman year, got a D, and was kicked out of class more often then not. That's why I sucked it up and took 3 years in high school. Nothing in college for me thank god.
  2. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 04:48 PM) Any thoughts on Project Cafe? Interesting Nintendo is going to beat MS and Sony by 2 years. 350 to 400 is a little much. Guessing the controller will cost 100 in itself, but it sounds amazing. Nintendo is going to beat them by about two years because the hardware they put in their systems is nowhere close to MS or Sony. Personally MS and Sony beat Nintendo by about 4-5 years.
  3. Pacers writer on twitter.
  4. Hopefully Rose is fine, he lost a step and some hop after turning that ankle.
  5. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 10:46 AM) The NBA thread will do that to you. Its going to force us all into alcoholism.
  6. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 08:09 AM) and a McChicken. What else do you need? ...and then combine them to create the mcchurger AKA the greatest sandwich known to man.
  7. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 22, 2011 -> 09:38 PM) hello world. hello.
  8. kev211 replied to SoxFan1's topic in SLaM
    Hardest semester of my life so far, ends with the easiest finals week of my life. 0 finals, I just have to spend 2 hours watching presentations, I already gave mine last week.
  9. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 12:52 PM) Is McDonalds not doing the 39/49 cent thing this year? Does it matter? You can get a double cheeseburger for a buck every day.
  10. QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 02:33 PM) i would support a new football team as long as it did not employ anyone named Ted Phillips or Jerry Angelo and it would also have to have its own train stop like the Cell I just looked at your signature and was like wow his daughter looks just like him, and then it clicked. I suck.
  11. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 02:31 PM) Baseball is also supposed to be played in the summer. Well then only allow the roof to be closed in April or May. Roofs on stadiums just piss me off.
  12. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 07:01 AM) I think people are underestimating the Bears fandom. Yes, a new stadium in the suburbs would draw some fans. But the Bears rule Chicago and a new team isn't gonna suddenly change that. Expensive or not, there's a reason there is a waiting list for season tickets. I think theres a lot of people like me who root for the Bears because they are in Chicago and need an NFL team to root for who would be easy converts. Obviously the Bears would rule this town, but the Cubs rule this town and the White Sox are able to support themselves so I think the new team could create a fan base pretty easily. However in the NBA it would be harder because theres less people who care about the NBA and need to be a fan of an NBA team, and anyone who does in this city is going to have a tough time turning their back on the Bulls and their history with Jordan. And theres that guy named Derrick Rose on the Bulls who is really fun to watch right now as well.
  13. QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 12:24 PM) IMO U.S. Cellular should have had a retractable dome from the get go. Imagine how nice it would be to go to games when during crappy weather like we've been having. I would go to MANY more games if the stadium had a roof. It's working for Miller Park. Ehhhhh This is Chicago were men, lets play baseball where its supposed to be played, outside.
  14. This guy has the ability to close a ballgame.
  15. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 07:30 PM) A second NFL team would probably get me as a fan. Although I'm a bears fan, pretty sure I'd be an easy convert. This. I like the Bears, but I am not a die hard by any stretch of the imagination. If the new team made the right moves they could easily win me over. A second basketball team winning me over? Not a chance.
  16. Its been updated http://www.nba.com/bulls/stacey-king-soundboard.html
  17. ...And heres the rest of the schedule Chicago vs. Indiana Game 1 - Sat April 16, Indiana at Chicago, 1:00 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN3D Game 2 - Mon April 18, Indiana at Chicago, 9:30 p.m. ET, TNT Game 3 - Thu April 21, Chicago at Indiana, 7:00 p.m. ET, NBA TV Game 4 - Sat April 23, Chicago at Indiana, 2:30 p.m. ET, TNT Game 5 * Tue April 26, Indiana at Chicago, TBD, TBD Game 6 * Thu April 28, Chicago at Indiana, TBD, TBD Game 7 * Sat April 30, Indiana at Chicago, TBD, TNT
  18. Pacers @ Bulls Saturday 12 central time...ESPN/CSN
  19. The Chicago Bulls have the best record in the NBA...wow
  20. There is where Thorntan gets the save and never lets go of the closers role again this season.
  21. I cant take this s*** anymore
  22. QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 05:15 PM) Blastro's got this. Best nickname ever.
  23. Main Event has already been set for Wrestlemania 28

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.