Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 11:05 PM) Well, I guess Tommy Rees it is. Dayne Crist seemed to have s*** himself. He hasn't played in like 10 months though. Though it'll probably be Rees, Kelly is not announcing until Tuesday at noon? So where did you hear this?
  2. The 4th quarter of that game, was just insane.
  3. So with the branding over with on Raw at least for the "foreseeable future." How long until the both shows are officially debranded?
  4. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 29, 2011 -> 08:46 PM) If I can vent for a second...I'm so frustrated with how CM Punk's been booked since MITB. I know I said this a few weeks ago, and it's worse now. All he does is rip on Stephanie now. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2011 -> 08:48 PM) Putting him in a program with Nash is such a waste. It a sideways angle, not forward. Well so much for that. Can't wait for him and HHH.
  5. I hate looking at Derrick Rose highlights on youtube, and then realizing there probably is not going to be a season.
  6. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 22, 2011 -> 11:48 PM) Well that ppv is going to be complete crap anyways. A triple threat could have saved it. Even then I probably would have found a good internet stream.
  7. Well f*** ordering NoC now
  8. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 12:09 PM) Gotta be Lost. No other show has made me anxious for a wednesday or thursday to roll around so I could watch the next episode. No other show made be perform random internet searches and read various internet blogs for potential clues as to what the hell was going on and how it all fit together. The Season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass," is probably the best episode of TV ever made. Everything about this post is correct.
  9. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    So I've got some friends begging me to start watching Breaking Bad. Is it worth the time to watch?
  10. QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 27, 2011 -> 05:12 PM) Wonder if the E is paying to keep that sOng as Punk's new theme. If you listened to the BS report with Punk, Punk confirmed this is a permanent change. He also added which I thought was weird that he didn't decide to return to the WWE until after MITB. Which means they gave him the belt without knowing if he would come back.
  11. The CM Punk BS report that Bill Simmons has been talking about the last week has finally happened. sportsguy33 Bill Simmons You know what's not boring? The @CMPunk podcast we taped today. It's going up tomorrow late-AM. I enjoyed his candor, he was a good guest.
  12. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 25, 2011 -> 10:10 PM) f*** Detroit.
  13. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 09:59 PM) So crowd came across good on TV? Yes
  14. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Went out with like 10 people last night. Neither of us remember what happened after 1am. If one of us was missing it would have been the hangover.
  15. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 14, 2011 -> 09:45 AM) I recommend everyone get 9 Innings: Pro Baseball. It has an MLBPA license, and the gameplay is fun. Beyond that, obviously Google Music is the s***. The Dolphin Browser HD blows away the stock internet browser, the Fandango and Redbox apps are useful, Google+ is really well done. Others: Mediafly OnAir (free, well done podcast app) ESPN Scorecenter Klondike Solitaire The Weather Channel Where's My Droid? XFINITY TV app (if you have XFINITY, or else I'm sure the DirecTV app is tight) I play the s*** out of the baseball game.
  16. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 08:40 PM) Oh my god. That Lockout Professionals skit was the best thing ever. It was awesome. The best part is when adrian and blake go back and forth and adrian says Ok, after Blake says your welcome haha How much is Cuban going to get fined for being with the players at the end? It's supposed to be a million.
  17. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 10:21 PM) One other think. If Casey alleges her dad covered up Caylee's death by drowning, why isn't dad going on trial? This is too confusing. There's no evidence, why would the state of Florida waste tax payers money to put her dad on trial when they couldn't even get her convicted. The state and prosecutors are not going to waste their time and the tax payers money on Casey Anthony's word. You think a jury would take her as a witness seriously when she got convicted of lying today? Your not going to be accused of anything unless there's enough evidence to put you on trial. Casey's word isn't even close to enough. It's pretty clear Casey killed her child, but there was no evidence that showed it happened beyond a reasonable doubt, and unless some new evidence comes out that nails someone else no one is going to go to jail for killing Caylee as sad as that is. But if one person who is innocent goes free in some other trial because of reasonable doubt rule, then the justice system is working even if it means Casey gets off free.
  18. kev211 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 5, 2011 -> 04:06 PM) Well shouldn't granny go on trial? What was granny's reason for looking up information on that kind of stuff? It's not illegal to google chloroform
  19. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 02:48 PM) fauxjohnmadden Faux John Madden NBA announces it will lockout. It's the first work stoppage the NBA has seen since LeBron James took the floor in the 4th quarter. That accounts tweets never get old.
  20. Waddle and Silvy and then Bill Simmons.
  21. I couldn't wait after that shoot(or promo) and since they taped next weeks raw after tonight's show I had to look at the spoilers.
  22. kev211 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Attention Illinois State students, Mary-Ann's diner is going to destroy your wallets when you are hammered. I'm sure you U of I people already know this.
  23. QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 10:43 PM) They were simply taking their talents to South Beach. Lebron forgot his talents the last week or so.
  24. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 03:04 PM) The best drunk food at ISU is a primetime pizza calzone. The slice of American cheese put in with the mozzarella was unbelievably good while drunk. I love primetime's pizza too much to get the calzones when I go there, but they are good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.