i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jan 20, 2011 -> 03:49 AM)

That is wild. I used to sell beer from a stand at Bears games in college and waiting for the head to go down to top off the cups took a lot of time and backedvthe lines up. That device would have tripled the pour speed.

The gaskets on the cups have to be a bit of special engineering I assume. I wonder what that does to the unit price of each cup.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 20, 2011 -> 06:58 AM)
That is wild. I used to sell beer from a stand at Bears games in college and waiting for the head to go down to top off the cups took a lot of time and backedvthe lines up. That device would have tripled the pour speed.

The gaskets on the cups have to be a bit of special engineering I assume. I wonder what that does to the unit price of each cup.

Hopefully they make 10 billion of those cups so that it only adds about a cent to each cup

• 2 weeks later...

Heard classes were cancelled for tomorrow, so I immediately went to the liquor store and got a 6 pack of Goose Island Honkers Ale, Rogue Dead Guy Ale and a 5th of Hennessy just as Deathstorm 2011 started. Great night, drinking all day tomorrow too. I love college.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 5, 2011 -> 10:12 PM)
I hope u chaed afta him, flipped his bike ova, and he's feeli sorry for himself in the hospital right now....

By the time I got people off of me, he was gone. Probably for the better, as I was too damn drunk to show any discretion and might have hurt the kid real badly.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 11:24 PM)
Got hammered last night. (and I mean hammered) A fat chick took me home.. So ashamed.

What you gon' do with all that junk?

All that junk inside your trunk?

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,

Get you love drunk off my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,

My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)