i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 9, 2011 -> 01:22 AM)
I hate how I use Jersey Shore vocab when drunkk now, I need to stop that immediaetly.

Are we talking Situation Vocab, or Pauly D type of vocab here?

"IT'S T-SHIRT TIMEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 8, 2011 -> 11:27 PM)
Are we talking Situation Vocab, or Pauly D type of vocab here?

"IT'S T-SHIRT TIMEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

I think everyone who watches the show is guilty of at least mocking the Pauly D vocab every now and than.

I keep randomyl s creaming out "Hold mah diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!" after that f***ing biceo.

One of the best nights of my life tonight. Started at the bars for my buddies birthday, ended up at the titty bar, finished it off wit htaco bell. Oh yeah.

Since this thread seems like the appropriate place, I figured I would copy and paste some of my drunk statuses for this weekend.....

Friday night....

-- My new puckup line foe the night is "hey girl, uou got a myspace?"

Saturday night....

-- Playing 7th weheel. cool beansl i will just dance by myself nd swt the dancw floor on fire

and a couple hours later....

-- I am now known as thr lebend of sleepy hollow bevause i survived that s***-! i still gog my head!

I need to start leaving my phone in my room before I go out, or just have someone else hold it for me.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Feb 13, 2011 -> 04:21 PM)
I need to start leaving my phone in my room before I go out, or just have someone else hold it for me.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten myself in a lot of trouble because of drunk texting. It's bad news.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 13, 2011 -> 03:27 PM)
Agreed. Thankfully while in Europe I don't have many people to text and it's really expensive to so I dont feel compelled to at all. But in the states, it's bad news.

My best defense against it was to just start deleting some numbers out of my phone because I'm very good at handling myself when I'm wasted but apparently drunk texting is my weakness.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 13, 2011 -> 04:22 PM)
I can't tell you how many times I've gotten myself in a lot of trouble because of drunk texting. It's bad news.

I drunk text a LOT of people, but luckily it's always a mass text to no one in particular, and I am always aware enough to not send it to mom, dad, aunts/uncles, ect.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 08:58 PM)
I had my first Four Loko tonight. And second. And third. I've heard of these mystical beings for months while I was away on a Senate campaign but I never saw them. And they are glorious.

Four Lokos with caffeine or without?

To the drunk texting conversation, thankfully I have never had serious problem with drunk texting only a few minor text here and there.

man, sumbody call the emts or the fire department or rupaul or wutever......this cheapz ass brand7 is the stuff of totalk domination. it gives you the courage to do anything. to sing to a girlz evern. butiful girlz, alls over the world, i couldd be chazing by my time woulds be wasting i got nothing on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nothoing on you babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.they mightsay heeeeey and they muight say hi, but youz shouldnt worries about what they said, cux they got nothing on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, nothingggggggggg on you babbbbyyy

I woke up this morning and realized I had drunk Facebook-messaged a couple of people.. Humorous and dangerous to say the least. This did prompt me to go back through previous messages I had sent, in similar states of mind and I am extremely pleased with how many of them led to positive situations.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Feb 26, 2011 -> 08:50 AM)
I woke up this morning and realized I had drunk Facebook-messaged a couple of people.. Humorous and dangerous to say the least. This did prompt me to go back through previous messages I had sent, in similar states of mind and I am extremely pleased with how many of them led to positive situations.

Hmmmm