i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 8, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
Oh last night was fun, fun fun fun fun

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 9, 2011 -> 02:16 AM)
Great weekend.

Can't complain either boys. Damn good weekend. :)

I was hammered by 8pm at the Sox game, unlimited beer is an awesomely deadly thing, and the margheritas at the field are actually really strong.

Sobered up on the trip back to the house (had to drive about 5 miles from the metra station I get off at to get back home) but this girl was all over me, I shoulda just went with it and missed some work tomorrow, but gotta be professional I guess :P

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 20, 2011 -> 01:21 AM)
I was hammered by 8pm at the Sox game, unlimited beer is an awesomely deadly thing, and the margheritas at the field are actually really strong.

Sobered up on the trip back to the house (had to drive about 5 miles from the metra station I get off at to get back home) but this girl was all over me, I shoulda just went with it and missed some work tomorrow, but gotta be professional I guess :P

Margarita is a tequila and lime drink, though several people like to ruin it with strawberry or watermelon or blue s***. Margherita is a term used to describe a combination of mozzarella, tomato, and basil (and sometimes feta), usually on pizza.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 20, 2011 -> 02:28 AM)
Margarita is a tequila and lime drink, though several people like to ruin it with strawberry or watermelon or blue s***. Margherita is a term used to describe a combination of mozzarella, tomato, and basil (and sometimes feta), usually on pizza.

Haha, I was really sleep deprived and not paying attention to what I was posting. I do know the difference.

Correcting people in the drunk thread? Man you must be getting old or something.

You are seriously correcting someone over, what I consider, a p**** drink? God damn your ass is going on my ignore feature.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 20, 2011 -> 08:32 PM)
Down a pint of blood, drinking a bottle of red, typing on a iPhone, playing REM (you know which song). Ready for the rapture here!

Losing My Religion?

---

I do love being drunk. It makes it so much funnier when you try to mess with people and you know that you sucked and failed at messing with people, but you still think you did mess with people hardcore and that you were hilarious, but really, you were just drunk. I may have done it on here tonight, but I don't think so; instead, it's much more of a nostalgic reflection upon college life. I wish I were 19 again. BUT THEN I'D BE A "VIRGIN" (if you don't count my left hand, WHICH I TOTALLY DO, WOOOOOOOO)

My buddy talks to a girl the whole night at a bar, gets her to come over his place, steps out for a few minutes to get a case of beer and some cigarettes, and his roommate f***s the girl.

Ouch.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 22, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
My buddy talks to a girl the whole night at a bar, gets her to come over his place, steps out for a few minutes to get a case of beer and some cigarettes, and his roommate f***s the girl.

Ouch.

What a skank...he should be happy his roommate exposed this fact to him immediately.

I shouldn't be alive, by far the msot blacked out I had ever been, woke up in a bathroom, hallway, and an emergency stairwell before I finally left the apartment building where the party was to go back to my friend's place.

My phone had died too and I had about 20 missed calls and another 15 texts from friends that weren't even there because no one could find me. I should not take shots.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 22, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
I shouldn't be alive, by far the msot blacked out I had ever been, woke up in a bathroom, hallway, and an emergency stairwell before I finally left the apartment building where the party was to go back to my friend's place.

My phone had died too and I had about 20 missed calls and another 15 texts from friends that weren't even there because no one could find me. I should not take shots.

I remember being twenty-something. Well, sort of. :lolhitting

Awesome weekend at Champaign, when it rained Saturday and killed our chances of playing golf that day we decided to start drinking at 5pm, I havent played that much beer pong in a weekend ever.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 31, 2011 -> 01:30 AM)
Asians or Mexicans? Whom do you prefer, Soxtalk?

1) Blacks

2) Latino

3) White

4) Asian

both black and white have other groups mixed within them, but for the most part, I go by this.